R
Originally Posted by ingwe
JSTUART: Hows this?

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Thank me later grin

The country in the first picture looks a bit familiar...where was it taken?

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
GB1

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by BC30cal

Couple or 4 hours north of us in Wells Gray Park - Helmken Falls, 141 meters drop there.
[Linked Image]

Dwayne

Wells Gray Park is worth the drive to see...... I took the boat up to Azure lake, then on up to the falls on the Azure river.
Shot up the short run of skinny water to Rainbow falls, had to keep on step coming out.

What a beautiful place......... You BC guys are living in heaven......

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Shefire,

In other words,you never turned a lick. What WERE the "odds"?!?

How goes The Duel? I'm thinkin' you've got poor dumb fhuqking Savage99 on the ropes,with your "hard charging" ways and Candy Striper uniform. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Well let's see Stumpy....

No in the lower 48 we don't lick anything when working on a car... must be strictly an Alaska secret.....

What are the odds? At the top of the list, I'd say that would be you....

and there ya go again, thinking of a man in a candy striper uniform... one has to wonder, are you trying to fulfill your homo fantasies, or your pedophilia fantasies...

probably a combo of both...

ya know Stumpy, make fun of some of our backgrounds, while you spend time bragging about running a chain saw...

guys with ChainSaws need medical personnel around when morons like you end up cutting yourself...so I'll leave it up to someone else to laugh their ass off when you need medical attention....it'll especially be funny when your nursing that cirrhosis condition matures...you can thank me then...

and why you were in the woods making sawdust for a profession, you make fun of a naval Aviator, serving his country.... yeah I can see where your priorities lie....

still think you actually do little outdoors or anywhere else...as you spend most of your days standing on your toilet, admiring yourself in your bathroom's medicine cabinet mirror...
having those homo and pedophile fantasies...until you fall off the toilet drunk...

and hey, whomever's pics you're swiping and posting, thank him for us...some are not bad... but then again, in Alaska, like BC and the Yukon... if you can focus an automatic camera, the camera really does all the work....

but hey, you keep making a fool of yourself, and we'll keep laughing... you're still the best entertainment value on the internet... even if it is really costing each of us nothing.. we are certainly getting our money's worth...

Maybe Jorge can air drop you some more rubber dog schitt.. if anyone could put it to good use, I am sure its you...

sorry, gotta go clean my rifles down in the creek.. maybe some Ajax and steel wool will thin out that Rust Camo on them...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'dubya,

I'm as at ease in sandbagging,as you are in doing your BEST.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

Whore-Hey!,

There isn't ONE Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk on THE Planet,who talked to a Recruiter and said while pointing at a picture of a Short Bus..."I WANT to drive that!".

Do tell how much you had to fhuqk up,in order to be slated to such a "career". Mebbe cite Flight Hours too,in extrapolation to years of "service". Laughing!

I'll feign my "surprise" that a Haybale & Crockett 3-point,is your Trump Card.

I'm crying...I'm laughing soooooooooo hard!!!!

"Breaker Breaker there Cross-eyes...we've got a stunted 3-point on the Bait Station,commence firing,when ready!".

Kudos to your Imagination and it's Pretend,for granting you the Delusions of trying to compare yourself to me. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Mi,

Runnin' outta time.

The weather was schit this morning. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Salvage trumpets their new 17Hummer Machine Gun Fodder as makin' good time and they just might be onto sumptin'. Results as per a LW 18" .920" spout.

[Linked Image]

Because everyone knows it's all about contour,it's no "surprise" that the 18" LW .720" didn't quite manage the consistency threshold. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Swappin' gears to Elephant Loads,as it is that time of year. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Hopped a fence and rallied through a Hay Field. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

GREAT time to cite how you "don't care" and Whine in the first hand,while making Excuses. You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'wall,

Nothing funnier than an Arkansas What-If Tourney.

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

elkchunternm,

You never did cite the "requirements" to "make" THE Bitch Book. What were the "odds"?!? Laughing!

Mightcha' "mount" your Titty-Kitty in a Sports Bra...or go Au Naturale?!?

Any more pics?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Shefire,

All you Do Nothing Kchunts wear the same "uniform". Congratulations?!?

Whore-Hey! was/is nothing more than a Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqk,who "did" below average,at menial schit and was slotted to Bench Warmer "status" as a fhuqking "career". But she can and will PROVE it...obliviously. Laughing!

Savage99 is winning.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Stick, please don't PM me any more pics of your gerbil antics, they're disgusting...

[Linked Image]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by geedubya
B,

now that's more like it.

Best,

GWB

At the risk of sucking ass I will admit the Brother fish pic is on my personal top 5 favorites(all-time). Pops and the buck is top 3.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Recent(nothing pretty).

[Linked Image]

Speaking of gates, I bet I have been through this one at least 10-20k times in the last 38 years.

[Linked Image]

I shot a little rat cottonwood tree in half earlier with my badass new mini-pistol. PB is whack otherwise I would post some really awesome pics of the carnage.

It finally uploaded.

Flave's(RIP...) favorite beer(and another [bleep] gate...). Combine the two and you can make a living out of it. In moderation of course.

[Linked Image]

Here's the victimm took 25-30 rounds from multiple angles.
Ode to Flave part II.

[Linked Image]

Hayfield, did someone say hayfield?!

Last edited by SamOlson; 02/29/16.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Recent(nothing pretty).

[Linked Image]

Sammo, you being the photog on this one, I gotta take it for granted that the dog was driving....

Any gophs yet?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
This thread is getting good again with Sammo's picture box work'n again.
That's some gate hitch Sammo.

W. Bill

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Poobs, I had the first goph sighting late Friday afternoon.

Spring is a month early.

60F on Saturday, 4F windchill right now, feels chilly.

Goph's are like WTF!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sam,

I guess this makes you a tree.....fugger? laugh

[Linked Image]

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Big Stick;
Good evening to you sir, I hope the day was an acceptable one for you.

Thanks so much for sharing your crisp photos with us, I really enjoy the contrast AND colors you show. Well done.

If you're so inclined, what is the chick in the photo?

While it's a different species and the photo isn't as clear as yours by any stretch, I'll throw up a couple chick photos if that's okay.

This Spruce Grouse hen had the smallest/youngest batch of chicks we've ever run across for that time of year.
[Linked Image]

A shot of one of the chicks literally at my daughter's boot tip when she took it.
[Linked Image]

We bumped into this dry cow later on that morning - as we were sneaking up for a better photo she got the drop on us and didn't look pleased somehow.
[Linked Image]

This is sorta the pettin' zoo I guess, since it's just off the back steps.
[Linked Image]

They tend to get pretty acclimatized to us two legged folks - maybe a little too much in some cases - though this mighta been a convert from the Watchtower folks making the rounds, he wasn't clear on his mission.
[Linked Image]

Bit better yard buck - less apt to knock on doors when they age a tad we've found.
[Linked Image]

Anyway sir, as always I really enjoyed you sharing your considerable camera skills with us. All the best to you all in the upcoming week.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Found a new prescription drug for many of the posters on this thread (and 90%+ on the Freakshow).... wink grin

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Poobs, I had the first goph sighting late Friday afternoon.

Spring is a month early.

60F on Saturday, 4F windchill right now, feels chilly.

Goph's are like WTF!

Old news, we raised hell last Saturday....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
djp Offline
Campfire Member
Campfire Member

Not a 100%, but I think it is a Killdeer.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
good stuff guys!

and a few more........

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

JAPPFT,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 03/01/16.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Big Stick;
Good evening to you sir, I hope the day was an acceptable one for you.

Thanks so much for sharing your crisp photos with us, I really enjoy the contrast AND colors you show. Well done.

While it's a different species and the photo isn't as clear as yours by any stretch, I'll throw up a couple chick photos if that's okay.

This Spruce Grouse hen had the smallest/youngest batch of chicks we've ever run across for that time of year.
[Linked Image]

A shot of one of the chicks literally at my daughter's boot tip when she took it.
[Linked Image]

We bumped into this dry cow later on that morning - as we were sneaking up for a better photo she got the drop on us and didn't look pleased somehow.
[Linked Image]

This is sorta the pettin' zoo I guess, since it's just off the back steps.
[Linked Image]

They tend to get pretty acclimatized to us two legged folks - maybe a little too much in some cases - though this mighta been a convert from the Watchtower folks making the rounds, he wasn't clear on his mission.
[Linked Image]

Bit better yard buck - less apt to knock on doors when they age a tad we've found.
[Linked Image]

Anyway sir, as always I really enjoyed you sharing your considerable camera skills with us. All the best to you all in the upcoming week.

Dwayne

You know BC, if I win lotto I am not only going to drop in and see Stick and Ed...I am going to rock up on your doorstep as well.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Whore-Hey!,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise" that you are more than a touch loathe,to cite how you fhuqked up and had to suffer being a Short Bus "Commander". You need more Avatar. Laughing!

Again...roughly when was the last time you made a cast or fired a shot in the REAL Outdoors? Embellish as you must and Lie as you do. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

elkchunternm,

You never did cite the "standards",for getting Kitty Titties in The Bitch Book.

Do tell.

Laughing!...............

Sammo,

I'll feign my "surprise",that every Flat Landing Whiner has a list of my pics,that are their favorite.

It could go no other way. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'6mm,

Love them gate & fence pics too.

Laughing!..............

'30cal,

Rhode Island Red.....................(grin)

Shrapnel,

The Retard Hemet,Coke Bottles and Schit Rifle connects alotta dots...Drooling Dots. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Page 65 of 120 1 2 63 64 65 66 67 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

633 members (10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 62 invisible), 2,827 guests, and 1,300 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,830
Posts18,516,985
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.