Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I like just about everything DT talks about, most are my beliefs also. I don't like watching him speak/debate in person. I don't care for his behavior or gestures while speaking but I do belief in his ideas. I want to take a chance on him, just like my wife, for better or worse. MY FEAR: DT is a businessman & good at it. I hope this is not some elaborate scheme to get the B***H in the white house. If & when he gets to the election, all that would have to be done is say the wrong things a time or two & presto "PRESIDENT [bleep]". We in Texas know about saying the wrong things politically, Clayton Williams?
Jim D

Last edited by gonesouth; 02/29/16.
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
My thought it that he is who we all think he is. He's "The Donald". This man is not an unknown quantity.

That's also my fear.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Things are so badly broken and it seems he's the only man that has the bslls to fix it.....

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I agree that he's brought some much needed dialogue to center stage

Strongest on my views on illegal immigration

Strongest on my beliefs on free trade ( so far the only free is what other countries get)

Worries me greatly on his views on the role of gov't as pertaining to our constitution

Worries me on sc nominations

Worries me some on 2nd amendment

Greatly troubles me his previous & still current relationships with high ranking dems

Greatly troubles me his demeanor & delivery ( I just flat don't like or trust him). Too much used car salesman for my tastes

Like what I see of his family ( that speaks favorably to me)

Nothing about him troubles me as greatly as it does to think of that lying bitch of Benghazi as my president

I'll hold my nose & vote for him. But I won't like it

As,truth in advertising Reagan concerned me for different reasons and imo he was the best prez of my lifetime

If trump is elected nothing would make me happier than to find my misgivings of him were unwarranted

Last edited by 2legit2quit; 02/29/16.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I share generally the same thoughts and concerns, Randy.

I'd like to be buddies with some of the guys here who win as often as they obviously must, in Vegas. (If they're actually betting on this guy in spite of being as generally unlucky as the average Joe is in Vegas, then I feel very sorry for them ....and us.)

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
I think his greatest strength is he is "The Donald." Noting wrong with making the US a winner again. Sure he has lost a few but time and time again he comes out on top. I believe he will help bring our jobs home, he will see to it we get fair equitable trade agreements and let the countries we protect help pay for their protection. He will see to it the government does what it's supposed to do. Protect us and help create opportunity to achieve the American dream. I have never before been as excited with the potential of any candidate ever as I am for Donald Trump.

"Hired Gun" Quickest and fastest all motor sand car on the planet.
3.008 at 104.8 300' of sand.

NRA Patron Life Member, Gunsmith, Instructor, Chief RSO
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
This link has a revealing video clip on February 27:

https://www.facebook.com/ReignitingThePromise/?fref=nf

(Yes, it's a Cruz-backing page; "Reigniting the Promise", and I don't post it in support of Cruz, but rather to pull back the curtain just a bit.)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I see him as insurance for the Clintons to regain the White House and the Dems the Senate.

My great hope is that I am dead wrong, but I honestly believe I'm correct. I can make crow taste pretty good. wink

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I think if DT doesn't flip flop & stab us in the back to get the slut in office, & he goes on to win the election, I believe he will make a good president. He will appoint/hire the right people to get the job done whatever it is. That's what great businessmen do. I hope I'm right. I would love someday to be able to tell my grand children, the two best presidents I've ever seen were Reagan & Trump!
Jim D

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari
I see him as insurance for the Clintons to regain the White House and the Dems the Senate.

My great hope is that I am dead wrong, but I honestly believe I'm correct. I can make crow taste pretty good. wink

Here's what could easily happen (which I think you allude to): Hillary's backers (and Bernie's) are petrified of Trump. So, too, are many who don't want Hillary - nor Trump. The latter group might very easily be too disenfranchised to bother with the effort of showing up even to support the proper Congress-critters. If Hillary's backers get out the vote, they might easily push her through, and worse, they might easily punch out several new seats in Congress. Then we'll be nothing but a fractured, broken party, out of power in any form, and unable to recover in the midterm. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I certainly wish we weren't faced with such a huge gamble. I really don't trust Trump's 49% of 50% (Republicans) being able to carve a victory when it becomes 25% of 100% (the whole population).

IC B3

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by vapodog
Things are so badly broken and it seems he's the only man that has the bslls to fix it.....

Yeah, just about everything Donald has touched as turned to
sh-it, really. Trump Air, Trump Vodka, Trump U, his marriages, multiple bankruptcies (in which he stiffed small business men and ordinary Americans for millions), Trump mortgage, Trump magazine, GoTrump, Trump the Game, Trump Steaks, Trump Entertainment Resorts, Trump Chicago---colossal failures, every single one.

His net worth is a fraction of what he claims it is and it change daily based on "how [he] feels" (no kidding, he actually said that.) There's a damn good reason he won't release his tax returns. His business acumen is so bad that he has actually underperformed the S&P 500 since he got his $400 million inheritance. The greatest myth in political history is that Donald Trump is a good businessman. Quite the opposite.

You can search his entire record and you won't find a single statement indicative of fealty to liberty or limited government. Quite the opposite: praised Barry for the auto bailout, praised him for the Stimulus, said Barry should nationalize the banks, praised Harry Reid during the fight over O-care and shoveled money to Reid and Rahm Immanuel, harshly criticized Romney for being to mean when Romney said in 2007 he would deport illegals.

Trump is the biggest fraud in politics. He's playing the low IQ/low information crowd like a Stradivarius.

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S

I agree. From day one I've considered Trump to be intentionally dividing the Republican party.

How can you trust someone who has verbally and financially supported the Clintons in the past?

His winning the nomination could be the final nail in the coffin.

Praying that I get to say, "Pass the crow please."

"An open message for all Democrats; "Look you are nothing and your work is worthless. Anyone who chooses you is detestable."
Isaiah 41:24 (HCSB)

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jeff_O
My thought it that he is who we all think he is. He's "The Donald". This man is not an unknown quantity.

That's also my fear.
No one GAF what you think,I'm sure you'll vote for Hillary as you voted for Obama.My fear is there are too many boobs like you that will do the same

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Seven_Heaven

I agree. From day one I've considered Trump to be intentionally dividing the Republican party.

How can you trust someone who has verbally and financially supported the Clintons in the past?

His winning the nomination could be the final nail in the coffin.

Praying that I get to say, "Pass the crow please."

Yes, I too would line up for this crow meal......

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

That's also my fear.
No one GAF what you think,I'm sure you'll vote for Hillary as you voted for Obama.My fear is there are too many boobs like you that will do the same

X2. +P

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CrimsonTide
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge

That's also my fear.

X2. +P

X2. +P AI

H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by Klikitarik

Here's what could easily happen (which I think you allude to): Hillary's backers (and Bernie's) are petrified of Trump. So, too, are many who don't want Hillary - nor Trump. The latter group might very easily be too disenfranchised to bother with the effort of showing up even to support the proper Congress-critters. If Hillary's backers get out the vote, they might easily push her through, and worse, they might easily punch out several new seats in Congress. Then we'll be nothing but a fractured, broken party, out of power in any form, and unable to recover in the midterm. Perhaps I'm wrong, but I certainly wish we weren't faced with such a huge gamble. I really don't trust Trump's 49% of 50% (Republicans) being able to carve a victory when it becomes 25% of 100% (the whole population).

None of that lays at Trump's feet.

The GOP doesn't even half ass it when it comes to forfeiting legislative control.

They don't half ass it when it comes to getting elected....

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gonesouth
I like just about everything DT talks about, most are my beliefs also. I don't like watching him speak/debate in person. I don't care for his behavior or gestures while speaking but I do belief in his ideas. I want to take a chance on him, just like my wife, for better or worse. MY FEAR: DT is a businessman & good at it. I hope this is not some elaborate scheme to get the B***H in the white house. If & when he gets to the election, all that would have to be done is say the wrong things a time or two & presto "PRESIDENT [bleep]". We in Texas know about saying the wrong things politically, William Clayton?
Jim D

What was he for the first 68 years of his life? Research that and it will answer all of your questions. People don't change overnight.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
H
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
H
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I like just about everything DT talks about, most are my beliefs also. I don't like watching him speak/debate in person. I don't care for his behavior or gestures while speaking but I do belief in his ideas. I want to take a chance on him, just like my wife, for better or worse. MY FEAR: DT is a businessman & good at it. I hope this is not some elaborate scheme to get the B***H in the white house. If & when he gets to the election, all that would have to be done is say the wrong things a time or two & presto "PRESIDENT [bleep]". We in Texas know about saying the wrong things politically, William Clayton?
Jim D

What was he for the first 68 years of his life? Research that and it will answer all of your questions. People don't change overnight.

Bush was born again, so apparently they can...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Jim D

Try "Clayton Williams". I corrected in case any of our Yankee friends tried to google it.

My suspicion is that Trump does not want to be President.

My fear is that I'm wrong about that.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

497 members (1badf350, 19rabbit52, 1OntarioJim, 1beaver_shooter, 1_deuce, 160user, 43 invisible), 3,525 guests, and 1,280 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,721
Posts18,534,999
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.