Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by efw
Let the eruption begin; I can't believe anything will happen to her.

Same here.....if it sounds too good to be true....

I'm all about eruptions. Bring it....

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
If I did what she did, I'd have lost my security clearance, lost my job, and be learning how to keister a pack of smokes from Bernie Madoff right now.

Be she's the queen, so nothing will happen. That deals already been made.

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Any coincidence that the final release, rather than being the normal Friday afternoon is on the eve of super Tuesday?

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Where there's smoke ...there's...

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by R_H_Clark
All that amounts to is that she needs to be proclaimed innocent of all charges before taking on the republican candidate.

Yep. She'll sail right into the Oval Office on a cloud of self righteousness from being persecuted cy the Republican "vast right wing conspiracy."

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by efw
Let the eruption begin; I can't believe anything will happen to her.
This.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
So who the Hildabeast picks as a running mate becomes more important in the event she wins the election.

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
The beotch ought to be contacting Snowden on how to get out of the US before they fry her ass. If this was any other person, they already would be locked behind bars. I hope there is an eruption, I'll be glad to light the fire....

Bob
Enjoy life now -- it has an expiration date.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by RickyD

I find it interesting many on here are so willing to believe nothing will happen.
Well, past history regarding this family and the damn Dems in general make it a somewhat safe bet that she walks..
Maybe it won't but if it doesn't, it's our fault for not insisting something does. We get the government we deserve.
"OUR" fault? What are "WE" to do? Drive up to her limo and, when she rolls down the window, tell her she needs to follow us to the local prison? Or do "WE" meet her on the street for a 'citizen's arrest'??

Oh, that's right, WE voted in all those 'conservatives' in the House and Senate to do "OUR" job.. How has THAT worked out?

Face it RickyD, "WE" can't do squat unless and until enough of the American citizens rise up and, by force, take over the damned gov't and throw all these bums OUT on their collective azzes.. Not gonna happen ---- yet.. smile smile

Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
If I did what she did, I'd have lost my security clearance, lost my job, and be learning how to keister a pack of smokes from Bernie Madoff right now.
At the very least.. Look what happened to Petraeus.. And he did mucho less than this biotch..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Maybe the congress that won't do anything about it now will impeach her when she becomes the first woman president in November.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by RickyD

I find it interesting many on here are so willing to believe nothing will happen. Maybe it won't but if it doesn't, it's our fault for not insisting something does. We get the government we deserve.

What bubble do you live in?

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
So should there be an actual "eruption" how many FBI,CIA or NSA agents are willing to walk in protest? Total BS, she'll get a pass from the DOJ, come out smelling like a rose proclaiming another right wing conspiracy to take her down...Dark days ahead my friends.

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
How about a news source other than wnd?

I REALLY want to believe this is the case and want to see that treasonous bitch and her entire family and foundation prosecuted, found guilty, and hung. However, wnd is ... not reputable.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
They will build this up, and when her opponent uses her server and TS email issue during a debate, the admin will release a report that she is blameless, and all her followers will be vindicated and she will pick up more votes.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Maybe the congress that won't do anything about it now will impeach her when she becomes the first woman president in November.
And maybe I'll go outside and see a pig fly over the moon.. Maybe. It can happen. Sure..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
...and in the meanwhile, case after case of Trump lying, cheating and breaking the law will be on the front page.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
They should skip the prosecution and go straight to the execution

Federal and state elected and appointed officials should not get the benefit of due process.

And all offenses should be given a mandatory death sentence

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ltppowell
...and in the meanwhile, case after case of Trump lying, cheating and breaking the law will be on the front page.

What difference does it make at this point?

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
In all likelihood they are trying to get all the evidence lined up a lock solid before they bring referrals for indictment to the AJ. I think it's gonna happen, but it's going to take time. They know they will face a hailstorm of legal, political, and public pressure and the only way to defend against that is a solid case.

-Capt. Obvious

Carpe' Scrotum
O
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
O
I hope you're right. I also believe the FBI will recommend an indictment. We'll see if DOJ will act.

There are 2 rules to success:

1. Never tell everything that you know.
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

641 members (10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 117LBS, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 70 invisible), 2,738 guests, and 1,289 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,736
Posts18,495,014
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.