F
Originally Posted by smokepole
Looks like a turd with choppers!

LMAO

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
By product when Schtick had worms....got'em doing the neighbor's Beagle... whistle............on a 4 day bender of course...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by fredIII
Looks like a turd with choppers!

LMAO

A turd with choppers, short little legs and no hair ....wait... STICK?

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by dan_oz
Originally Posted by dan_oz
[Linked Image]

Damn, what is that thing?

A Shingleback. A little short fat fellow. Tends to be unsociable and largely inactive. Puts on a big display of aggression when approached. It is all a false front though, because they've got nothing much to back it up. They do make an amusing pet.

I can't immediately recall why I was reminded of it wink

I'm friggin laughing my azz off!

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

elkhunternm;
Good evening sir, I trust you and yours are doing acceptably well on this first week of March.

Your photo brought to mind something I've seen somewhere, sometime...
[Linked Image]

Random BC coastal photo - can't recall which camping trip it was just now?
[Linked Image]

Mt Curry on the Green River out of Whistler
[Linked Image]

Kootenay Moon near Nakusp
[Linked Image]

This is my morning commute for the last 24 years - Skaha Lake
[Linked Image]

Anyway that's about it for me for another night sir. All the best to you and your fine family this spring.

Dwayne
Thanks Dwayne. Wonderful pics you have of your area!

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Zimbabwe Bush, minutes after the planes hit on 11 Sept 01. Talk about feeling powerless...

[Linked Image]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunternm,

Have you decided on THE Titty-Titty Bang Bang Rifle and scope,for your BIG Bitch Safari "Adventure"? Congratulations?!?

Do tell.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

'dubya',

Them Waterfowl pics are striking. Laughing!

The Texas version of EVERYTHING...is fhuqking hilarious!

At least think color/contrast,or action. If not all. Hint.

Laughing!

Start slow and don't fret clipping either end of the spectrum and work on FOCUS. Pun be intended.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

A candid can work,if you've the above and give DOF a thunk. Google it.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Photography Class is over.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'Nut,

My bad...I missed it where anyone had accused you of being much of anything,other than a Whining Do Nothing Kchunt. Perhaps you could cite,where your Imagination let you Pretend that Delusion? Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Must be a REALLY big day,when you can set a piece of fhuqking schit rifle that has and never will turn a lick,against a "tree",grab a pic as a "Trump Card" and bask in them Sweet "Satisfactions". GOOD fhuqking thing that POS don't have a round count meter or motion meter on it,to quantify it's "use". Laughing!

You "hard chargers" REALLY "get after it".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Fredrica,

Those are some exceptional "Outdoor" shots! Summer Elk in the pasture,is some grueling High "Adventure". Very nice job on metering the light,for consistency. Congratulations?!?

"Tremendous" Buck in that pic too! Which of your "Sensational" Blueprints,didja' use to do THAT? Spare no "particulars". Laughing!

Lemme add some color/contrast.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

I know,I know...it's gonna be a REALLY Big Year for The Soccer Mom Bitch Mobile! On pins & needles here,awaiting those "results".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

heavysquawker,

You Do Nothing Whining Clueless Kchunts,crack me the fhuqk up! I don't "sell" World Class pixels,I give 'em away...mainly because I can. Being Great ain't easy,but it's worth the effort. At least you get to read about it,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint.

Someday you'll perhaps gather enough pop cans to procure your first camera. Congratulations?!?

Love "your" pics.

Bless your heart.

Now be sure to Whine a bit more and add some fresh Excuses from your couchbound kchunt.

Laughing!..............

Shefire,

I'll feign my "surprise",that you've yet again got me disrobed,in your mind's eye. You LUCKY kchunt. Congratulations?!?

Roughly how many times a day do you think about me and how little am I wearing? You pill-popping Geriatric Candy Stripers and your Man Crush Fantasies...really "get after it".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Mi,

It's your Imagination,be certain to Pretend with it as you must,to salve your Reality. Perhaps cite with conviction,that you "don't care" and "could too".Congratulationbs?!? Laughing!

You couldn't begin to fathom an inkling and that due to the fact,that you gotta use you as a barometer of "evaluation". You "lucky" kchunt. Happily awaiting your next Whine and even more Excuses.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Magnumdoosh,

I enjoy the FACT,that you are easily amongst THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks,who's "done" the LEAST Outdoors...but you are yet helpless in sucking ass and trying to rub shoulders. Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

'oz,

Perspective is never not intellesting.

Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

You "lucky" kchunt....you get to "see" and "do" it "all".

Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'22,

I ride herd,on more than a few flavors.

[Linked Image]

But am purty jealous of the fences and gates.

Laughing!..............

'30cal,

Nothing along The Milford rubs on anything,because there ain't anything to rub upon.

Disheartening,as it seems like it'd add some color/contrast to the fray.

[Linked Image]

Sure would like to see some stoplights and dust...Flat Landers and Texans have ALL the fhuqking "luck".

Bless their hearts..............

SuperKchunt,

Still tryin' to factor the decade in which you last went Outdoors,I see. Obviously,that's gonna take some serious factoring! Until then,you get to flaunt your Imagination and it's Pretend,to plagiarize The Interwebs...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

You are doing "great".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Whore-Hey!,

THAT is funnier than fhuqk...when have you EVER been "empowered"?!!? You NEED more avatar. Congratulations?!?

"Breaker breaker there Cross-Eyes...are you feeling empowered in the Short Bus?!?". "Breaker breaker Cross-Eyes...when you get back,you've the dishes to do".

I'm fhuqking crying...I'm laughing sooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!! Too bad you "can't read this",you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well shorty must be coming down from his hang over, and its before he has had his morning hit of meth to make it until noon....

and Gee Stumpy, seems all ya think about these days, is having fantasies, while scantily clad and admiring yourself in the bathroom medicine cabinet mirror is about other men having fantasies about you, being nude or scantily clad....

you really are a narcissistic little HoMo....

I do have to laugh about you give ElkHunterNM some Schitt about going to Africa this fall, while you stay in your local petting zoo on your local game preserve... lining up chickens in the yard, out the window of your shack, with your rifles... at least until another deer shows up at your salt block in the back yard....or a bear shows up, to get into the gut pile you left as bait, from the deer you poached the previous evening...

Ahh, life in the AK wilderness, away from people, society and the law....how much better can a methhead have it all?

Well you have a great day there Stumpy, having your "male fantasies" and turtle waxing that Watermelon sitting above your shoulders.... I am sure you love it when its nice and shiney for your local "male friends".. when they drop by for a hit of blow and then get a blow.....

one thing good about being your size, is its easy for the AK State Troopers to "overlook" your existence.....

and hey, give the Lab a scratch between the ears for us...
he's a darn good dog... especially consider the company he has to keep...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'Nut,

My bad...I missed it where anyone had accused you of being much of anything,other than a Whining Do Nothing Kchunt. Perhaps you could cite,where your Imagination let you Pretend that Delusion? Congratulations?!? Laughing!

Must be a REALLY big day,when you can set a piece of fhuqking schit rifle that has and never will turn a lick,against a "tree",grab a pic as a "Trump Card" and bask in them Sweet "Satisfactions". GOOD fhuqking thing that POS don't have a round count meter or motion meter on it,to quantify it's "use". Laughing!

You "hard chargers" REALLY "get after it".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Tree? That Montucky is not leaning against a tree. Did you say sumthin' about delusions? Laffin'!

That rifle actually get's carried around, over my shoulder, and doesn't hitch a ride in the back of a Taco for a 'photo op' on a tailgate, or on that thing you call a reloading bench. If that's "turnin' a lick", then you go, girl. Fuggin' hilarious!

Here is another. This is a rock...not a tree.

[Linked Image]

Laffin'.

Nut

Thomas Jefferson

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
The dog is probably stealing whiskey to keep his sanity, dealing with that moron every day. The electronic tether keeps his outdoor sports in the fantasy world. Pretty tough to stay in hiding when you get on a 3 day bender and wrap your vehicle around a tree.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by Seafire
Well shorty must be coming down from his hang over, and its before he has had his morning hit of meth to make it until noon....

and Gee Stumpy, seems all ya think about these days, is having fantasies, while scantily clad and admiring yourself in the bathroom medicine cabinet mirror is about other men having fantasies about you, being nude or scantily clad....

you really are a narcissistic little HoMo....

I do have to laugh about you give ElkHunterNM some Schitt about going to Africa this fall, while you stay in your local petting zoo on your local game preserve... lining up chickens in the yard, out the window of your shack, with your rifles... at least until another deer shows up at your salt block in the back yard....or a bear shows up, to get into the gut pile you left as bait, from the deer you poached the previous evening...

Ahh, life in the AK wilderness, away from people, society and the law....how much better can a methhead have it all?

Well you have a great day there Stumpy, having your "male fantasies" and turtle waxing that Watermelon sitting above your shoulders.... I am sure you love it when its nice and shiney for your local "male friends".. when they drop by for a hit of blow and then get a blow.....

one thing good about being your size, is its easy for the AK State Troopers to "overlook" your existence.....

and hey, give the Lab a scratch between the ears for us...
he's a darn good dog... especially consider the company he has to keep...
Wait till my next trip after this one,which,hopefully I'll be hunting elephant.

That'll give the runt something to whine about for months.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
i killed him all by myself, without a PH, nor did I pay to hunt. Had to sit on a "Machan" (ladder) over the "bait" (peanut butter) in the dark. Does this count you guys think?

[Linked Image]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
No good,you don't have a tactical scope on the rifle. whistle grin

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
rats... I also didn't use a "Skinner" bullet?

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Hey, that's bigger than the minnows that stick poses with his diecast ghetto guns

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
!$#&!$#@ store's outta popcorn... Dammit! Now I gotta go 25 miles to find more..

Layin' off the butter though - I've gained 10 pounds since this thread's started...

laugh laugh

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
TFF, sugar tits, you keep giving a way those 'world class' pieces of phuqcking schit, and keep telling yourself they could almost be worth something... too somebody... if they were....LMAO

The list of schit you almost did is epic phuqcking humor.

Good talk

Page 70 of 120 1 2 68 69 70 71 72 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

577 members (10Glocks, 1234, 117LBS, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 1badf350, 54 invisible), 2,472 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,875
Posts18,518,107
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.