Page 72 of 120 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 119 120
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

That's an interesting cartoon Ken...

has anyone ever thought about how much Stumpy's World on line, compares to George Orwell's "Animal Farm".. where eventually the Pigs think they are better than the others, and want to run the place?

Picked up the book at a cheap used book store in paperback a week or so ago, as I hadn't read it in years...and the thought passed thru my head as I was reading it...

and the pic of the Turkey dragging the Turkey... who's sure which one is Schmucklette?

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by KenMi
He has even been known to do a little turkey "hunting"

[Linked Image]

Whoever the fellow in the picture is he is putting in some serious effort moving the frozen turkey.

Makes me think that my lot in life has been pretty good thus far.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Me too. We get all our turkeys fresh, never frozen.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

You really should get back in the closet. Congratulations?!?

Hint.

Laughing!........................

'Nut,

Oh yes...you REALLY "get after it",you "convinced" me(thoough you can't even convince yourself). I enjoy your innate "ability",to be oblivious to your Drooling Dumbfhuqkery. Congratulations?!?

You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Mi,

Have you got off your kchunt yet? Didn't think so. Congratulations?!?

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". You might wanna get in on The Duel with Shefire and Dumb Don,then it'd be a Twatly Trifecta Drag Race.

Don't "forget" to Whine or make more Excuses and mebbe dangle a plagiarized pic too.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

elkhunternm,

Few things more "exciting",than planning a Titty-Titty Bang Bang "Adventure"...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

I'm fhuqking crying,I'm laughing soooooooooooooo hard!!!!

Do you get a Handicapped Titty "Hunt" Discount,with them glasses?!? REALLY diggin' "all" the scopes you can nearly afford for them steaming pieces of fhuqking schit rifles,your Handicap allows you to suffer. "Compelling" "testimony"!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Whore-Hey!,

That's some purty High Zoot wares you've got there and sumptin' one would see in the trunk of a Short Bus. Congratulations?!?

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Pass the Fixed Fhuqkers and Illuminati for THE win. Google it. Hint.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

"Breaker breaker there Cross-Eyes...after you park the Short Bus,you are needed on the Flight Line to clean one of the female FIGHTER Pilot's windshields...she's got ChiCom blood on it...........again".

Laughing!

Bless your heart.................

'neck,

If you bolted ALL that these Magnificent Whining Kchunts have "done" since the start of this Thread,you'd knock about 30 seconds outta the guts of a Tuesday afternoon. Laughing!

Bless their hearts.

Laughing!..............

Heavysquawker,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you MUST.

Be SURE to tell yourself you "could too"...then quantify how it ain't to be,with more Whining and some fresh Excuses. If only because it's the ONLY fhuqking "move" you've got. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Whattya gonna almost "do" this BIG Weekend?!?

Laughing!................

Fredrica,

Few things as "compelling" as a RAT 3-point bolted to the wall,by a Window Licker who couldn't afford a mount. Congratulations?!?

On the bright side,you almost could fhuqking nearly orient the picture correctly. ALMOST. Laughing!

You "lucky" kchunt,you "get" to "see" and "do" it "all"!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

'30cal,

My Rhode Island Reds...do sorta run the gamut in coloration.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Still like SillyWets.

[Linked Image]

Like backlight too.

[Linked Image]

Can like colors/contrast too.

[Linked Image]

Hint................

SuperKchunt,

My God...that is some splendid photography! Congratulations?!? Laughing!

You poor poor(literally),AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk.

Makin' any headway on recalling the last decade you last went Outdoors?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Shrapnel,

It'd be a BAD day to get your Toxicology Report,you Opiate Addled Do Nothing Dumbfhuqk. Laughing!

I'll yet again feign my "surprise",that besides being a Coke Bottled Clueless Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. What were the "odds"?!? Laughing!

Perhaps pop a few more pills,let your Imagination and it's Pretend go and concoct a Delusional signature line. Ooopsie!

I'm fhuqking cryin'...I'm lauhghing soooooooooooooo hard. Don't get flustered and schit your pants! Mebbe go for the throat and plagiarize more pics?!? You Flat Landing Window Licking Clueless Fhuqks are a HOOT!!! Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'STUART,

I reckon Shefire couldn't begin to keep pace...mainly due to it being a fact. Hint.

Laughing!..............

'pole,

Tough to beat a Rhode Island Red..."fresh" outta da' freezer.

Laughing!....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
_
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
_
Originally Posted by BC30cal
Peter;
Good morning to you sir, I see it's mid-morning for you in the Pilbara area - we're just seeing the end of yesterday for you as I type.

The bug situation here in southern BC is actually quite good because we're a semi-desert region. Anywhere one sees the three types of sage cousins - that is Antelope Brush, Rabbit Brush and Sage Brush, as well as Ponderosa Pines, then it's pretty dry country.

Now that said, if one is near a mountain lake or slough then for sure the mosquitoes can get a tad out of hand, but here in our yard for instance they're few and far between.

Towards the end of a very dry summer sometimes the Yellow Jacket and Black Hornets will become quite pesky - especially if one is trying to grill meat or have a drink outdoors. Some years they're persistently nettlesome enough that I look forward to this stuff arriving - which of course kicks them square in the britches. wink
[Linked Image]

As one travels north in BC the variety and intensity of the bugs does increase somewhat for sure. Again in alpine meadows where there's still water they can be quite prolific given the right conditions, but if it's breezy then they're not too too bad.

Mt. Revelstoke country
[Linked Image]

Our crew out enjoying a day with sufficient breeze up around Revelstoke.
[Linked Image]

Anyway sir, hopefully that was useful information about our area of the world.

Oh, although this doesn't compete with Big Stick or GW's duck photos, we saw this dapper lookin' gent on one trip up a river valley just west of here, the Ashnola River. It was a dull day and he wasn't really sitting still for us, but anyway...
[Linked Image]

We see these cute little guys up there too from time to time. He'd fit into the palm of your hand - a pika.
[Linked Image]

The interesting thing about these little rascals is they don't hibernate per se, so they cut hay in summer and store it for winter feed. It's rather comical watching them pull the hay piles into their burrows when a rain storm blows in. I'm sure they find it less than amusing, but we like to watch them.

Lastly a view onto Boxcar Mountain from a wee bit up the road from the pika's dens on the shale slide.
[Linked Image]

All the best to you this weekend sir.

Dwayne

Thanks for the reply and more pics Dwayne!

Always a pleasure to see green countryside, wherever it is in the world.

Here, it is generally dry for most of the year so mosquitos aren't much of a problem, unfortunately it never really gets cold enough to kill flies!
Of course that means the country is mostly brown not green. Especially since we are currently 'enjoying' 105F+ for weeks at a time. Anyway, bedtime here and still 90F.

Best to you and yours.

Last edited by _Pete; 03/04/16.

Peter

"I spent 90% of my money on women, drink and fast cars. The rest I wasted." - George Best
IC B2

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Nice try "cameraman" tiny twig. Only problem is- The last 3 pictures were not yours.
The only pics you can claim credit for are your ghetto graffiti rifles and minnows. Nobody in their right mind would plagiarize or post those, so on second thought, they probably aren't yours either.

Why not put one of those as your avatar. Or better yet, one of a crazy haired black dude on crack. I hear that one is now available. The former user met his timely demise. You can carry on his "legacy"

Last edited by KenMi; 03/04/16.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Texas deer hunt? Probably not...fence isn't high enough.

[Linked Image]

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Texas kill photo....

[Linked Image]

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

I'm fhuqking cryin'...I'm lauhghing soooooooooooooo hard

People committed to a Nut House usually do just that....

Finally give ya something to work for Stumpy....

Keep abusing that alcohol all afternoon and night, and then hitting the meth in the morning to get moving... you'll get there...

In fact, you can finally look at yourself in the mirror and congratulate yourself on finally accomplishing something in life, besides making the top of the List of America LEAST WANTED....

but hey Stumpy, we realize that your entire social life is the internet... and you wouldn't have a social life otherwise...

Then the little woman would have to use that cast iron skillet on your head more often....and eventually it might dent that watermelon sitting on top of your shoulders...

have fun turtle waxing it all day...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART
Originally Posted by KenMi
He has even been known to do a little turkey "hunting"

[Linked Image]

Whoever the fellow in the picture is he is putting in some serious effort moving the frozen turkey.

The strain will be worth it for the little tyke...

Stumpy will spend the afternoon having sex with it while the wife is at work...

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
"Few things as "compelling" as a RAT 3-point bolted to the wall,by a Window Licker who couldn't afford a mount. Congratulations?!?"
Sugar tits,
Would one of those few be a sad little sawed off prick that's out of work and can't count past three. (Shadow says 4) hint.

Last edited by fredIII; 03/04/16.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Big Stick,
Hey little buddy. I hope you are well. You know how I always tell you that I will try to help you look better than you already do? Well, I'm going to take another shot. First, lets' get the formalities out of the way. Yes, I have female genitalia. Yes, I'm whining. Yes, I do nothing other than live vicariously through you. Yes, if it weren't for my imagination, I would have zero accomplishments. Did I miss anything?

As I've told you before, I follow you/cyber stalk you for two reasons. 1) Usually, you are entertaining; and, 2) Sometimes you have something good to offer to educate us/we morons. However, lately, you are really dropping the ball. Now don't get mad, as I said, I'm trying to help.

Lately, every post you make could be written "See my previous post". Now come on, you are much better than that. We all already know you think we are: 1) Wannabes/do nothings, 2)whiners, 3) endowed with female genitals, 4) have less money than you, 5) have less outdoors prowess than you, 6) insert other pejoratives of you choice here, ad infinitum.

I know you have several sycophants here who claim others start these fun little banter sessions with you. That's because those people think others are just supposed to shut up and they are truly afraid of your rapier wit. You and I both know you do it as a form of mental masturbation for yourself.

From now on, I suggest, at the beginning of future posts, you just make a single list of all of our names (alternatively you could write "everybody except [ad list of sycophants here]") claiming they/we are a bunch of (ad expletives and pejoratives here) and then go on with the helpful information only you can provide. You've already won in your attempt to be the most despised member of the forum.

Share your knowledge thus demonstrating your superiority to the rest of us. Like I said little buddy, this is just a suggestion to make you look better than your already are. Hey, you already hold one of the titles you seek (see last sentence of previous paragraph) now, shoot for the other by demonstrating your superior knowledge and abilities without distracting the rest of us with the other banter. You know we are like A.D.D. children on a merry-go-round.

Be well and have a great day.

TheBigSky

Last edited by TheBigSky; 03/04/16. Reason: I corrected a (my own) spelling error.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Epic humor that sugar tits will site excuses in the same thread he claims he gives all his 'world class' photos away for free because they are worth sooooo phuqcking much. My GOD that is funny schit.

Say you could if you wanted to again Larry, now nod your head in approval.

Cheer up you were almost good enough...

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Nice day in Alaska, so he's back at the range. Still trying to connect on that elusive gong. Giving the gun a little "dope" might just do the trick.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by KenMi; 03/04/16.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Jorge, that is funny right there.

I'd rather die in a BAD gunfight than a GOOD nursing home.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Payday boys, filled up the ol' smoke wagon this afternoon!

[Linked Image]

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Back at ya' elks.

Hunted twice in New Mexico.

Mighty-fine country and great folks to spend time with.

[Linked Image]

Kickin' back and soakin' it up!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Ya'

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I heart that one. LOL

[Linked Image]

Ready to go back.
JAPPFT,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 03/04/16.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Page 72 of 120 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

362 members (163bc, 1lesfox, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 160user, 10Glocks, 29 invisible), 1,799 guests, and 1,106 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,456
Posts18,508,118
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.