Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Hillary ain't the only one with legal problems. Even if she is indicted and drops out, the Dems are going to have a field day with this...

The New York state appeals court has green lighted the Trump University lawsuit.

The New York AG is “authorized to bring a cause of action for fraud” and through “their deceptive and unlawful practices, (Trump and the school) intentionally misled over 5,000 individuals nationwide, including over 600 New Yorkers, into paying as much as $35,000 each to participate in live seminars and mentorship programs with the promise of learning Donald Trump’s real estate investing techniques.”

Before the court enlarged the case to include over 5,000 plaintiffs, Trump said this is no big deal.
Trump told CNN February 25: “I could settle it right now for very little money, but I don’t want to do it out of principle.”

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Meagan Kelly bitch slapped Trump over this issue. He looked pathetic.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump will never be in the court room this is what you pay big bucks to Lawyers for.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Since you have no idea as to how this process works, let me help you.

Bookmark your thread. Put it up again in 3-5 years when the litigation has run it's normal civil litigation course.

In the meanwhile, I think you should follow the advice of your latest fan Cruz and let there first be the trial then a verdict before you finally make up your mind.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bea175
Trump will never be in the court room this is what you pay big bucks to Lawyers for.

Isaac maybe? Could explain a lot of things if so. grin

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Meagan Kelly bitch slapped Trump over this issue. He looked pathetic.

She did have her facts checked and ready....for Trump, but apparently not so much for any of the other three.
That's not really 'fair & balanced', but no one should expect that apparently.

FJB & FJT
W
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
W
[quote=BOWSINGER]Hillary ain't the only one with legal problems. Even if she is indicted and drops out, the Dems are going to have a field day with this...

The New York state appeals court has green lighted the Trump University lawsuit.

The New York AG is “authorized to bring a cause of action for fraud” and through “their deceptive and unlawful practices, (Trump and the school) intentionally misled over 5,000 individuals nationwide, including over 600 New Yorkers, into paying as much as $35,000 each to participate in live seminars and mentorship programs with the promise of learning Donald Trump’s real estate investing techniques.”

Before the court enlarged the case to include over 5,000 plaintiffs, Trump said this is no big deal.
Trump told CNN February 25: “I could settle it right now for very little money, but I don’t want to do it out of principle.”

So an AG from a democratic state ok'd a CIVIL fraud lawsuit. On a republican, that just happens to be the front runner in a republican primary. All the while the Hilda bitch is running around. While the FBI and DOJ seems to be dragging their arses to bring a real criminal to justice. Quit drinking the bong water!! You'll have to do better than this.

Take care, Willie

Cry to the heavens and let slip the dogs of war. For they must feed on the bones of tyranny. In order for men to have freedom and liberty.
B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by isaac
Since you have no idea as to how this process works, let me help you.

Bookmark your thread. Put it up again in 3-5 years when the litigation has run it's normal civil litigation course.

In the meanwhile, I think you should follow the advice of your latest fan Cruz and let there first be the trial then a verdict before you finally make up your mind.

This case is already at least 3 years old and is the first of at least 3 cases in at least 2 states that will start later this summer during the election.

by Deroy Murdock March 3, 2016 9:21 PM Donald “D-minus” Trump won big on Tuesday evening, but lost big on Tuesday morning. Before scoring victories in seven primaries, Trump suffered a legal setback that could explode in his face later this election year.

A four-judge appellate-court panel in Albany rejected Trump’s motion to dismiss Attorney General Eric Schneiderman’s (D., N.Y.) $40 million fraud lawsuit on behalf of some 5,000 students who spent up to $35,000 at Trump University. They learned little, and now ask — as Billy Joel once did — “Is that all you get for your money?”

The judges unanimously cleared this case for trial. Thus, the potential Republican presidential nominee soon could address twelve Manhattan jurors under oath, rather than 12,000 Michigan voters under blue skies.

“I’ve won most of the lawsuits,” Trump told CNN February 25. “I could settle it right now for very little money, but I don’t want to do it out of principle.”

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/432328/donald-trump-trump-university-lawsuits-are-headed-court

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Could be mistaken, but I was under the impression that one of the cases was a criminal case naming officers and Trump himself for fraud and deceptive advertising and the like.

Phil

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ted Cruz took the fact-bat to trump he must be hurting this morin

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by bea175

Sorry Ace, but Trump has already testified under oath and answered questions about his sworn depositions.

3/3/16 The Washington Post: “The depositions were released Thursday as exhibits attached to a filing in the latest legal wrangling in the long-running dispute. The new documents show that Trump spent considerable time personally engaged in the litigation, even in the heat of the campaign. He sat for one deposition in New York on Dec. 10 from 10:05 a.m. until 5:02 p.m. He then sat again for nearly three hours in Las Vegas, concluding the deposition just three hours before he appeared in front of a rally in the city.”

Trump and his lawyers lost and he will be back in court during the election. Two more cases pending in California. If he settles before then, the Democrats will still have a lot to talk about...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
It appears that legal troubles are essential to viable candidacy.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Amazing lack of grasp but, you run with it bowsie.

Keep those updates coming.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
There he goes again, talking about something he has no personal experience with.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by wdenike
[quote=BOWSINGER]Hillary ain't the only one with legal problems. Even if she is indicted and drops out, the Dems are going to have a field day with this...

So an AG from a democratic state ok'd a CIVIL fraud lawsuit. On a republican, that just happens to be the front runner in a republican primary. All the while the Hilda bitch is running around. While the FBI and DOJ seems to be dragging their arses to bring a real criminal to justice. Quit drinking the bong water!! You'll have to do better than this.

Take care, Willie
Trump was a liberal democrat while committing the fraud

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

B
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by wdenike

Take care, Willie

The fact that it IS a democratic state is one more reason the fraud lawsuit WILL happen during the election.

Any kind of legal trouble during a campaign is not good news.
Just ask Hillary.

Last edited by BOWSINGER; 03/04/16.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Trump and his lawyers lost and he will be back in court during the election. Two more cases pending in California. If he settles before then, the Democrats will still have a lot to talk about...
So will the conservatives, even though we already had most of this figured out. cool

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Trump and his lawyers lost and he will be back in court during the election.
-------------

Hilarious.

William Arthur Ward

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
So an AG from a democratic state ok'd a CIVIL fraud lawsuit. On a republican, that just happens to be the front runner in a republican primary.
Two things: this has been under investigation longer than Hillary's server thing has, and Trump is no republican. He's just pretending to be one. Badly.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

568 members (007FJ, 17CalFan, 160user, 12344mag, 16penny, 01Foreman400, 61 invisible), 2,432 guests, and 1,231 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,655
Posts18,493,483
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.