Campfire Outfitter
K
Bet it didn't take long to get the RSVP answered to that party

W
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
W
Sam,Nice photos as always .i sure enjoy seeing them , Gee,s and the rest.. I suppose Big Sh$t writers his usual drivel , but when I see his name I just scroll on down. He is not worth the time and effort to read.. Keep the photos coming and just for get him.. That will damage his ego.

Molon Labe
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Tiny Turd has said nothing new or useful in 153 pages, and if you saw the pictures of the snagged dead fish with the ghetto guns on his first few posts, that's pretty much all that was offered 130 pages later as well.

He got his panties in a wad because someone here was using a gun that didn't look like a dilapidated pile of crap, and chose to shoot bullets and twist rates that he hates, but strangely enough, also uses. He stepped into that hole with a pic he posted of such.

IC B2

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'dubya,

Cain't see much beyond 1400yds out my bedroon window.

Hint.

That's a shame B'

[Linked Image]

Sometimes it seems certain folks don’t seem to be able to see the forest

[Linked Image]

For the trees.

[Linked Image].

But that’s what's so sweet about the eclectic dialectic of "imagination and pretend".

[Linked Image]

as one is not limited

[Linked Image]

on the time/space continuum.

[Linked Image]

Ya'

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 03/06/16.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

more imagination and pretend.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

BTW, not the best spot for a Taco! LOL

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

ya'

GWB

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

Glenn,

is that New England or Virginia? sure looks like Northern New England or western Virginia on the west side of the Shenandoah Valley...

one thing I miss about back east in the fall colors in the Mountains...

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Seafire
[Linked Image]

Glenn,

is that New England or Virginia? sure looks like Northern New England or western Virginia on the west side of the Shenandoah Valley...

one thing I miss about back east in the fall colors in the Mountains...

Good eye!

In reality, I may be in Texas perforating porkers,
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

but that don't mean I can't be following the Appalachian trail in Massachusetts in my mind. LOL

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Ya'

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 03/06/16.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
yeah I miss that Glenn... in my teen and college years, I've manage to hike the Appalachian Trail (in parts mind you) from Maine all the way down to Georgia...

Also hiked the Long Trail thru Vermont from the Canadian Border to Massachusetts..

sadly before my Camera Days...

so much to see and to get away from it all...

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Dooshmike,

It's one of Life's many constants,that while everyone dies...not everyone LIVES.

Intellesting dichotomy there.

It's always the ones who've done the least,who run outta time with the most regrets and longest list of Woulda/Coulda/Shoulda's.

Glad I was privvy to same,at a tender age...which might be one of many reasons I ain't no good at lingering,or fhuqking around.

A Window Licker running outta time,less having turned a single fhuqking lick,is anything but "surprising". Mebbe on her death bed,she'll come clean and add the "surprising" FACT,that she mighta been peeking betwixt trembling fingers all along,with her "hard charging" Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Elk Titties ain't gonna mend that fence.

Hint............

Gomer,

I live next to The Milford Nuclear Plant...you Amazingly STUPID Fhuqk. Congratulations?!?

Wow +P+++!

Laughing!..............

Whore-Hey!,

Cheer up there,you CLUELESS Drooling Dumbfhuqk...NOBODY can insult you,better than you can and that by simply doing your BEST. Congratulations?!?

Do tell about the flight hours a Short Bus driver accrues in 30yrs of Nothingness. That fact will be funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

I'll feign my "surprise",that your Imaginary Pretend Ignore got "magically" reactivated,due the gross miscomfort of those facts and how Reality reliably collides with your Fantasy.

Bless your heart...you NEED more avatar.

"Breaker breaker there Cross-eyes...we are all "convinced" that your Imaginary Pretend Ignore is "real" this time. Feel free to activate HYPER-Lie and you are cleared for takeoff".

Laughing!..................

'bar,

One of them pics was almost in focus. ALMOST.

Wind remains fairly impressive here.

[Linked Image]

Never have owned a 460,but shot my 378 to failure. Set lugs back,shot out the barrel,cracked the stock and ruint the trigger. While Weatherby had/has zero inclination that folks would drive one in sucha volume,to their credit,they had no qualm rebuilding it gratis. New stock,barrel,trigger and reblued...which was a great time to trip the POS. Great cartridge,just simply a [bleep] platform to house it in.

Pardon my being afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

elkchunternm,

Did your Imaginary Pretend Ignore get "magically" reactivated too? Congratulations?!?

Again,what exactly is one looking to size up on a Guided Titty "Hunt"? Spare no "details". Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Shefire,

How many times didja' picture me disrobed yesterday? Just a rough estimate,will be fhuqking funny enough. Congratulations?!?

When you almost left the couch yesterday,how close didja' get to the front door?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Heavysquawker,

How close did you come,to Whining yourself offa the couch? I'll feign my "surprise",that your Drooling Dumbfhuqk Picture Album has long ago dried up. I wonder why? Laughing! Congratulations?!?

What do you "do" for a "living" again? At least Imagination and Pretend are priced right,so you can "afford" to "contribute".

Bless your heart...you "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!..............

Asstell,

Now ain't it a right proper Dichotomy,that 5 minutes of ABSOLUTE confirmation,takes you days to still fhuqk up? Bless your heart.

Simply hang 50-ish MOA of paper at the 100yd line and gun 5MOA come-ups,in widely swing values,so as to TRY and upset the erector. Say 45MOA,15MOA,30MOA then 5MOA.

[Linked Image]

Keep aim point static and extrapolate travel,with obscene erector shifts tossed in the fray,betwixt pokes.

Testing a new lot of like powder here,with form loads and 1000+ MOA dumped in betwixt pokes. No thang to denote POA/POI shift with the new lot,correct and zero turret...then keep chooglin'. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Such findings is well beyond warm and fuzzy.

Dangle some pics of your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery and the wares that are beyond your comprehension. It WILL be fhuqking funny. Hint.

Bless your heart.

'303,

You AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk...now you are "trying" to take schit pics?!? I'm crying...I'm laughing sooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

Congratulations?!?

Humor Points copiously awarded,for citing you "don't care" multiple times in a single post. You poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqk. Laughing!

Whattya' figuring to Whine and make Excuses about next?

Bless your heart...you "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot.

Laughing!.................

Sammo,

LOVE the pics...you slippery fox.

[Linked Image]

Laughing!.............

Mi,

Mebbe cite you "don't care" again,after having given a Tutorial on being spellbound for "153 pages" and World Class pixels. Perhaps if you mention it a coupla million more times,you might convince yourself. Congratulations?!?

What's gonna ACTUALLY happen is,you are gonna set on your Do Nothing Kchunt,bitch,moan and complain...all without having turned a gawwdamned fhuqking lick,nor even coming close. PLEASE find me "mistaken",as it WILL be funnier than fhuqk. Hint.

Ain't facts fascinatin'?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

WCH,

Besides being a Magnificent Ass Sucker and A Clueless Kchunt,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...what were the "odds"? Congratulations?!?

Is this where you go FULL Retard and "threaten" Imaginary Pretend Ignore? LAUGHING!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'dubya,

Your "forest" is a hoot! The Texas version of EVERYTHING,is fhuqking hilarious!

I'll take the REAL Outdoors over a canned/fenced "Adventure" and it adss copious oblivious hilarity,that your are devoid the abilities means and comprehension to differentiate. Congratulations?

Bless your heart.

Wow +P.

Laughing!....................

'Nut,

You are really "getting after it". Congratulations?!?

What do you "do" for a "living" again,if only to put your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery in full context? Laughing!

Money grows on trees.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Just read an article about the tiny man. Just substitute "BS", "Big Stick" or whatever your favorite name is for him everywhere the article says Trump, and you have a spot on description.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...trumps-narcissistic-personality-disorder

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

Great Photo there 1 Nut... very near my home roots...hiked thru there multiple times but that was back in the late 60s....

Some other guys are posting some great travel photos...

Sam is posting stuff that is G'Dub's quality on content, and some even better....

must be making What'sHisFace, pissed off he's not the only guy to own a camera... nor is he the only one that has been places and done things...

but then AK is full of dysfunctional folks from the lower 48 who took off up there and live in isolated places, to get away from the law.....people with zero social skills...drug use and distribution... who knows what else, the list is endless...

even people from Coos Bay & North Bend..

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

'Nut,

What do you "do" for a "living" again,if only to put your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery in full context? Laughing!

Money grows on trees.

Hint.

Oh, I've messed with trees, you stupid little elf!

I've left the younger bucks to tackle that crap for the last 17 years.
[Linked Image]

Now I mess with stuff that get's you higher.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Hint! Laffin'!

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Seafire
[Linked Image]

Great Photo there 1 Nut... very near my home roots...hiked thru there multiple times but that was back in the late 60s....

Some other guys are posting some great travel photos...

Sam is posting stuff that is G'Dub's quality on content, and some even better....

must be making What'sHisFace, pissed off he's not the only guy to own a camera... nor is he the only one that has been places and done things...

but then AK is full of dysfunctional folks from the lower 48 who took off up there and live in isolated places, to get away from the law.....people with zero social skills...drug use and distribution... who knows what else, the list is endless...

even people from Coos Bay & North Bend..

Seafire,

My BIL's farm goes up and is a few hundred yards off skyline drive up the North mountain. I proposed to my wife on Sharptop. I try to get back often and try to get in a hunt or two each Fall. I have property in the area as well. Hope to quit traveling all the time and retire there some day.

Nut

Thomas Jefferson

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 1Nut

[Linked Image]

Not to be rude, but [bleep] you...you are on your own there sport!

No way, no how...and not on your [bleep] Nellie!

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O

'Nut,

Money grows on trees.

Hint.

Oh, I've messed with trees, you stupid little elf!

I've left the younger bucks to tackle that crap for the last 17 years.

Now I mess with stuff that get's you higher.

[Linked Image]

Hint! Laffin'!

No amount of money

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Gets interesting with a little bit of wind.

Nut

Thomas Jefferson

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Gets interesting with a little bit of wind.

My hat's off to you.

Page 77 of 120 1 2 75 76 77 78 79 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

551 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 160user, 1234, 19rabbit52, 1lessdog, 58 invisible), 2,385 guests, and 1,224 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,859
Posts18,517,785
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.