Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 79 of 120 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 119 120
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Big Stick

'bar,

One of them pics was almost in focus. ALMOST.

Wind remains fairly impressive here.

[Linked Image]

That wind is kicking up some MEAN whitecaps.

Ever visited Wyoming's [bleep]?

GB1

_
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
_
Pete,

It's always dusty and brown hued,here along The Milford too.

[Linked Image]

At least it's flat,so it's easy gettin' around.............(grin)

'Stick, beautiful country there for sure!

Attached Images
P4141255-3.jpg (84.36 KB, 59 downloads)

Peter

"I spent 90% of my money on women, drink and fast cars. The rest I wasted." - George Best
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Wow, thanks for the Big Stick "Cliff Notes",Big Sky, now I can just formulate my canned response to describe my "thirty years of Nothingness". I guess I can't compare to someone who's in the tree-trimming business. and just think, no matter how "NOTHING" my life has been, I'll always be taller ...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Mi,

You WHINING Do NOTHING Kchunt...I getta kick outta your "don't care" and how at ease you are,in being a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Congratulations?!?

Keep the excuses coming.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Shefire,

On the average,how many times a day do you tell yourself that you "could too"...but simply "choose" to set on your couchbound kchunt instead? Congratulations?!?

LOVE "your" pics.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

'Nut,

You Sad Sack Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...I'm crying,I'm laughing soooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!! Congratulations?!?

Where are YOU at,in those "hard charging" pics you hung? Are you citing it is YOU up the shrub,or are YOU the Zipperhead on the lattice? DO tell. Laughing!

For EXTRA Humor Points,claim to have taken the photos too. Laughing!

Embellish as you MUST and lie as you DO. Be certain to use as much Imagination and Pretend as requisite,to continue the Ruse. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart...there is NO end to your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery.

WOW +P+++!!!

'STUART,

Plagiarizin' pics of others,less being anywhere in proximity...just might not be as "daunting" as you think.

Hint..............(grin)

Oldelkchunt,

I'd buy the video of you,TRYING to remove a hat from your pointy head...you AMAZINGLY Clueless Fhuqk. Congratulations?!?

Send me an addy and I'll get a USPS MO headed your way.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

'gwe,

Her handle oughtta be THE Do Nothing Plagiarism Kchunt.

Just sayin'.

Hint.

TBS,

You continue to suck a mean ass and undoubtedly them "skills" were perfected,in reflection of the hour meter on your couchbound kchunt. Congratulations?!?

LOVE "your" pics and "all" that you "do". Laughing!

Looking forward to your next Whine and a fresh batch of Excuses,as you use your Imagination and it's Pretend,to conjure a Delusion of somehow being in proximity to me. You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

WCH,

You still suck a mean ass. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

elkchunternm,

LOVE your pics of The Jerry Lewis Telethon Field Trip...you "hard charging" Coke Bottled Kchunt. Congratulations?!?

I bet that band of Ruffians,puts alotta Titties on the ground!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Fredrica,

You REALLY got after this weekend! Congratulations?!?

When you and 'Nut assemble for the Pavement Pounding Tourney,be sure to get more pics.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Inman,

Wyoming is LEGENDARY for it's "High Seas",you Drooling DUMB Fhuqk. Congratulations?!?

Here's to your innate ability to reliably miss the obvious and obliviously quantify your MAGNIFICENT Stupidity. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Pete,

That frame is laden with Venison...but most miss it.

Hint......................(grin)

Whore-Hey!,

The closest you ever became to being an Ace,was when you got 100% on your Ability To Lie Test,when filling out your Short Bus Driver paperwork. Congratulations?!?

Besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of fhuqking Schit...what were the "odds"?!?

Bless your heart.

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
IC B2

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Hey Stick, you forgot about me already? Look at this bear, surely you can't find anything wrong here, now we can be buddies...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Asstell,

Now ain't it a right proper Dichotomy,that 5 minutes of ABSOLUTE confirmation,takes you days to still fhuqk up? Bless your heart.

Simply hang 50-ish MOA of paper at the 100yd line and gun 5MOA come-ups,in widely swing values,so as to TRY and upset the erector. Say 45MOA,15MOA,30MOA then 5MOA.

Keep aim point static and extrapolate travel,with obscene erector shifts tossed in the fray,betwixt pokes.

Testing a new lot of like powder here,with form loads and 1000+ MOA dumped in betwixt pokes. No thang to denote POA/POI shift with the new lot,correct and zero turret...then keep chooglin'. Hint.

Such findings is well beyond warm and fuzzy.

Dangle some pics of your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery and the wares that are beyond your comprehension. It WILL be fhuqking funny. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Actually good advice (the radical swings between shots ,to upset the erector) widdle guy. Be trying that when I have several dayz of dumbphuquery at my disposal.

You may want to try QuickLoad to determine powder burn rates.

Last edited by Axtell; 03/08/16.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Oh!!! You got me again Big Stick. Ouch!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
What? No 12 year old pictures today? Not even pictures of ghetto guns beat to death and molested with krylon and stickers, laying next to some dead salmon that was snagged?

Truly a disappointment.

He sure talks about lying, pretending, excuses, and not caring a whole bunch. Must hit really close to home. And the not caring is what really sets him off the most. How could anyone not care about the ramblings of a tiny Paul Bunyan?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

'Nut,

You Sad Sack Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...I'm crying,I'm laughing soooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!! Congratulations?!?

Where are YOU at,in those "hard charging" pics you hung? Are you citing it is YOU up the shrub,or are YOU the Zipperhead on the lattice? DO tell. Laughing!

For EXTRA Humor Points,claim to have taken the photos too. Laughing!

Embellish as you MUST and lie as you DO. Be certain to use as much Imagination and Pretend as requisite,to continue the Ruse. Hint. Laughing!

Bless your heart...there is NO end to your Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery.

WOW +P+++!!!

Little Dick,

Would it even matter what I said to you, stupid? It all sails straight over your bald, empty, little, stupid, cue ball. You are a sad little man, really. I'll post one more pic for you just to show what an absolute pitiful little fuggin POS you are. If you were half a man....oh...wait...you are half a man. Laffin'.

By the way, on the side I do Lay counseling. Folks needing far less help than you visit me regularly. I might retire and use that degree full time when the paycheck I receive now, is no longer a priority.

Get help. Seriously.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This thread makes me breathe a sigh of relief that I'm over 6'. I guess you gotta be tough to be short.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by moosemike
This thread makes me breathe a sigh of relief that I'm over 6'. I guess you gotta be tough to be short.

Schtick was the inspirations for Johnny Cash's song. " A Boy Named Sue"... thought everyone knew that...

That's how a midget get's tough....

walks right up to ya, stares ya right in the belt buckle and tells ya he's goin to kick your ass...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Wow, thanks for the Big Stick "Cliff Notes",Big Sky, now I can just formulate my canned response to describe my "thirty years of Nothingness". I guess I can't compare to someone who's in the tree-trimming business. and just think, no matter how "NOTHING" my life has been, I'll always be taller ...

Jorge....

don't confuse a tree trimmer, with someone they hire to make saw dust.....the lumber mills ship that saw dust to the Philippines out of Coos Bay ( Stumpy's home town growing up), so they can make particle board out of it....

he had an "in" to get that job....by giving another "Job".....

Then the ships return with a cargo of Rubber Dog Schitt... which Stumpy buys and sells on his web site....

and people wonder where he gets all that money to afford all the toys he brags about...

[Linked Image]

Actually Nut, that is the first thing Stumpy does to start his day, after he takes a big hit of meth to get going...

it ain't easy being Schtick....

but if it wasn't for that, his sex life would be nothing, and he's a horny little SOB, at least according to the Craig AK police Dept, where he's been arrested multiple times for molesting Goats, sheep and the occasional Neighbor's Cat...

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
[Linked Image]

Last edited by KenMi; 03/08/16.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

[Linked Image]

Hint! Laffin'! [/quote]

So is this you or are you taking the pic? Sounded like you were trying to walk it back a little? so a little clarification is in order....

Last edited by jackmountain; 03/08/16.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
[Linked Image][/URL]

[Linked Image][/URL]

[Linked Image][/URL]

[Linked Image][/URL]

[Linked Image][/URL]

[Linked Image][/URL]

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Nice. smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Jack,

Not me in the pic. The pic was taken from a service platform. That area is not nearly as impressive looking as a rigger walking the boom.As I said, I work for the manufacturer. I've been way up in the air on work platforms and present on the crane, but in the cab or on a catwalk only. I don't do rigging or get in the air very often.

Call that 'walking back' if you want.

For reference, you can see a service platform above the hook block, along with the cab on a smaller model.

[Linked Image]

Nut

Thomas Jefferson

Page 79 of 120 1 2 77 78 79 80 81 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

225 members (160user, 12344mag, 1Longbow, 338rcm, 10Glocks, 44mc, 17 invisible), 1,639 guests, and 951 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,455
Posts18,507,979
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.