Print Thread
Hop To
Page 80 of 120 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 119 120
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Gee,

no Stumpy tonight... he must be feverishly working on his response for tomorrow morning... looks like he'll be doing an all nighter.... sure that will short out his Spell Check feature....

Look forward to a real humdinger with all the usual cut and paste insults, along with plenty of pictures....

Hope he doesn't run out of booze or meth tonight, or he'll never get it done... and I am sure his Lab is tired of typing all of this stuff out for him...

ain't easy to use a keyboard with just paws...

Stumpy should be grateful for having a good dog and a tolerant wife...

GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by 1Nut
Jack,

Not me in the pic. The pic was taken from a service platform. That area is not nearly as impressive looking as a rigger walking the boom.As I said, I work for the manufacturer. I've been way up in the air on work platforms and present on the crane, but in the cab or on a catwalk only. I don't do rigging or get in the air very often.

Call that 'walking back' if you want.

For reference, you can see a service platform above the hook block, along with the cab on a smaller model.

That wasn't really a clarification... You said " not me in the pic, the picture was taken from a service platform" did you take the pic from the service platform? If you neither took the pic or happen to be the person in the pic, then yeah.....I'd call that walking it back....actually I'd call it alot more than that.
On the positive side, I'm sure the altitude of your office window is very impressive.

Last edited by jackmountain; 03/08/16.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
[Linked Image][/URL]

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
[Linked Image][/URL]

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shrapnel,

Did that RAT Fhuqking Dink make The Coke Bottle Chronicles Book? Congratulations?!?

As an aside,didja' make a toilet seat cover or a pair of house slippers ouuta that "big" hide? Laughing!

Add some more oblivious humor and cite some skull measurements...though I reckon that'll be as uncomfy as Whore-Hey! denoting flight hours.

You Drooling Dumbfhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Asstell,

It is still funnier than fhuqk,how it takes you DAYS to formulate,that which could be reliably discerned in MINUTES. Congratulations?!?

Funnier yet,that you are chasing erectors,that have less "up" than a windshield. Hint.

Mebbe state the "particulars" of these High Zoot Wares,if only to add "credence" to your fascinating Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

TheBitchingSniveler,

I've less than zero intent to "get" you,but am happy to leave slack on the rope,so you can obliviously extoll your MAGNIFICENT Stupidity and hilarious Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.............

Mi',

I getta kick outta you "hard chargers" who are incapable of speaking about anything in the first hand and are always trying to pander to the crowd for "support". Congratulations?!?

You really knocked 'er outta da Park,with a Dog Schit "mount" and tremblin' hands text,to denote how much you "don't care". You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'Nut,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you weren't up the shrub,weren't on the lattice,never took the pics and are now feeling "vindicated" with a Pavement Pounding Poster Pictorial. You "lucky" kchunt! Congratulations?!?

Funnier yet,that your Retardation precludes you from controlling light and clipping your crayola text,via the "death grip" of your Lady Hands. I'm fhuqking crying,I'm laughing soooooooooooooooooooooo hard!!!

Your "hard charging" parking lot pics,really accentuate your "living" on the "edge". When you go for the throat,it is without mercy!

Bless your heart.

Dooshmike,

The Outdoors ain't for everyone,as you eloquently attest.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Shefire,

I'll feign my "surprise" that you are horned up,all over again? Congratulations?!?

Kudos for "endorsing" The Pavement Picture...you "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'mountain,

She wasn't even on the fhuqking Continent...but the pic is "her's" and is purty "real" to her Imagination and it's Pretend.

Fhuqking WOW +P+!

Laughing!..............

'05,

Never knowed anyone who went to Africa,that got skunked.

Hint.

Laughing!.................

elkchunternm,

What's an average set of your Coke Bottles weigh? More than Shrapnel's?

You two Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks oughtta have a Titty Tally and see who's killed more female Critters,for THE Ultimate "Bragging" Rights. Congratulations?!?

You ruthless "hard chargers" are on fhuqking FIRE.

I'm crying,I'm laughing sooooooooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
And there it is folks......The sore spot. All I did was briefly mention that you have to be tough to be short and 'Stick quickly accused me of not making it outdoors. I also mentioned I'm over 6' tall which must've stirred up the green eyed monster-jealousy. It doesn't take a shrink here. Whatever Sticks height is it's obviously given him a chip on his shoulder towards the world. If he were several inches taller I bet he wouldn't act like this at all. And there's your diagnosis. wink

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Asstell,

It is still funnier than fhuqk,how it takes you DAYS to formulate,that which could be reliably discerned in MINUTES. Congratulations?!?

Funnier yet,that you are chasing erectors,that have less "up" than a windshield. Hint.

Mebbe state the "particulars" of these High Zoot Wares,if only to add "credence" to your fascinating Do Nothing Dumbfhuqkery?

Bless your heart.

Only require enough erection for 1200 yards.......don't get to many opportunities at 2000 yards as my couch is inside.
Have you figgered out a correction factor for your chikken's windshield or do you just wet the decal and slide it around?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well looks like Stumpy had enough meth to get him thru the night....but not enough to load up his ONE DAILY POST with the same old pics...

just the same old cut and paste insults....

guess he's pissed because it seems even his groupies have abandoned him here on this thread...

maybe we should be a little easier on the little tyke... his BP is going to spike and blow a hole in that Watermelon he calls a head... might cause a stroke or something...

wait a minute... maybe Schmuck types the way he does as he's already had a stroke... that would explain a lot, quite a lot actually...

he gets all of those wordy descriptions he tosses about for insults, from the locals there in Craig AK calling him all those names all the time...

Gee Stumpy... between being a moron, anti social, poorly educated, drunk and meth user...and then half recovered from a stroke....you're actually pretty articulate all considering...

after you wake up, having pulled an all nighter....have a good day admiring yourself self in the bathroom mirror, while standing on the toilet seat so you are high enough to see yourself... and enjoy turtle waxing that Watermelon up top on your shoulders...

and don't forget to take your BP meds and anti stupid pills...

you have a great day Stumpy... we're all looking forward to your next chapter in your cut and paste insult tirades... always entertaining...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by moosemike
And there it is folks......The sore spot. All I did was briefly mention that you have to be tough to be short and 'Stick quickly accused me of not making it outdoors. I also mentioned I'm over 6' tall which must've stirred up the green eyed monster-jealousy. It doesn't take a shrink here. Whatever Sticks height is it's obviously given him a chip on his shoulder towards the world. If he were several inches taller I bet he wouldn't act like this at all. And there's your diagnosis. wink

uhhh yeah he would....

as the Legendary Forrest Gump said describing Stumpy...

"Stupid is as Stupid Does"....

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

is that what the doctor sees when he looks into Stumpy's ears with an otoscope?

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Twig,

You are nothing but an overinflated bag of hot air, and a fraud. You only dream about half the things you claim to aspire to. Your "knowledge" about guns and ballistics is pure BS, nothing more than your stumpy little fingers and fried brain located after hours of internet searching from your secluded hobbit hole.

You are jealous of anyone who does anything remotely successful, because in your distorted mind, you are the greatest at everything.

So, go ahead, snag those half dead salmon, rattle can your guns, throw them around on the rocks a little bit, and continue your quest for the elusive gong. And maybe post a few more 12 year old pics. Nobody really gives a crap. And that's what pisses you off the most. Or, you can be a real "hard charger" like you so strive to be, and fire up that old Homelite 12" chainsaw, and cut down a tree.

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

Originally Posted by Big Stick
Shrapnel,

Did that RAT Fhuqking Dink make The Coke Bottle Chronicles Book? Congratulations?!?

As an aside,didja' make a toilet seat cover or a pair of house slippers ouuta that "big" hide? Laughing!

Add some more oblivious humor and cite some skull measurements...though I reckon that'll be as uncomfy as Whore-Hey! denoting flight hours.

You Drooling Dumbfhuqks are a hoot!

Bless your heart
Laughing!...................

You still don't get it do you. You are the ant on the sidewalk running around without any sense of direction or purpose, and the Campfire is a bunch of kids with magnifying glasses, toasting your dumb ass.

Keep coming back to this same old thread with your same old pathetic perspective on yourself, while the Campfire keeps you contained in your own little world, wasting your precious few posts that you are allowed here due to all the obvious constraints placed upon you in recognition of your real value.

I can't wait for your next visit and wisdom about erectors, and life experiences that keep us on the edges of our seats with anticipation...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
No Ken, I believe Stick knows his stuff about guns, cameras , and logging . But everybody has areas of expertise and just because he knows a lot about a small range of issues doesn't make him a great guy.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
you guys are too hard on Stumpy....

I mean for being a retarded moron, with a Napoleon complex.... he's pretty functional in his dysfunctional little planet...alcohol and meth probably help out...

he's not overly articulate, but thank God for Cut and Paste... he knows all these insults he tosses out by heart, because I am sure people have said those to him (about him ) since he was in diapers...

Stumpy just yearns to be appreciated, and gets all pissy like the average 3 year old when he isn't...and maybe his diaper needs changing and the little woman is at work, so he has to wait until she gets home...

it ain't easy being Schtick... and we shouldn't be kicking him when he's down.... he's not really down... he's just short...

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Dammit, Shrap,you had to go and quote him and I see he's still fretting about my flight hours. How about " A few" during my thirty years of "Nothingness"?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
[Linked Image][/URL]

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Not me in the pic. I was present when the pic was taken, but did not take the picture. Getting time in or on a crane is not something I do very often. Once again, I manage operations and spend time on job sites with customers, sales, and marketing reps on occasion, in various places-- even Alaska. The current product I manage is used heavily in the oil and fracking industry. Sent several machines to Prudhoe Bay recently. Most are sitting idle now, due to the oil price drop.

Anyway, enough about what "I do for a dollar" these days. I answered the little elf's inquiry about 'what I do'. I'm not sure why it's hard to believe what I do, or have done over my career. Since this is the internet, I could have been an astronaut or brain surgeon. Still wouldn't compare to cutting trees down in the Northwest, I guess. Laffin'.

Moving on:

I'm sure Stick loves this rifle. Wood, and a very slow twist, blued barrel. Probably should install a Super Chicken.
[Linked Image]

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Dammit, Shrap,you had to go and quote him and I see he's still fretting about my flight hours. How about " A few" during my thirty years of "Nothingness"?

Being belittled by 'stick is really an enormous endorsement. Who in their right mind would want to be a friend of that waste product, I've flushed better crap...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Shidt, all I had to do was free spool a coupla pics, no hook set necessary...

Page 80 of 120 1 2 78 79 80 81 82 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

500 members (1234, 160user, 219 Wasp, 10ring1, 204guy, 22250rem, 37 invisible), 2,308 guests, and 1,146 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,855
Posts18,517,658
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.