Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 83 of 120 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 119 120
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smarquez
Can someone point me to the page where this thing went off the rails and did the OP ever figure out what was going on with his rifle or ammo?

That made me laugh out loud. I haven't gone back to check; but, I am pretty confident if you go back you will see it probably derailed about the time that Big Stick came in, provided a post wherein he told someone/many that they had female genitalia and were stupid in one way or another and only stayed home to knit and then probably insulted their family. It was probably generally civil, helpful and/or informative before that occurred. That's just a guess though.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by huntsman22
Originally Posted by Axtell
I don't see a scope level on any of your multitude of chikkens. How do you deal with 'cant' ?

Good grief....

Exactly. All you need is a "can-do attitude."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Can someone point me to the page where this thing went off the rails and did the OP ever figure out what was going on with his rifle or ammo?

We figured it out.

The OP was trying to stick a shotgun shell in a 243AI.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
I don't see a scope level on any of your multitude of chikkens. How do you deal with 'cant' ?

Good grief....

Bryan Litz confirms Tubb’s observation. Bryan tells us that, as a general rule of thumb (for common cartridges), a 1° cant will produce five (5) inches of lateral displacement at 1000 yards. Thus, if you cant your rifle just 8°, the POI would move 40″ from the center of the target, putting the shot off the edge of a 72″-wide target.

Something to consider with those 2000 yard pokes.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Campfire badAzz right here folks.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by fredIII; 03/10/16.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Good grief....

Bryan Litz confirms Tubb’s observation. Bryan tells us that, as a general rule of thumb (for common cartridges), a 1° cant will produce five (5) inches of lateral displacement at 1000 yards. Thus, if you cant your rifle just 8°, the POI would move 40″ from the center of the target, putting the shot off the edge of a 72″-wide target.

Something else to consider.....If YOUR eye isn't good enuff to get within those "8 degrees", might I recommend a per-scription for new coke bottles?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by KenMi
Speaking of pictures, oh puny one, what happened?

Did the deal fall through with trading a local adolescent alcohol for cool pictures?

Or is the camera also on your banned list after being in the clink?

Now, you will be feverishly rummaging through your files and the little trick you have up your sleeve called "Google images". But, you won't be able to remember what pictures you already put on here. So, we'll end up with an out of season picture of trees and hills, or the same old crap with dead fish and ghetto guns. Or, to really impress us, we'll see a dilapidated rifle on someone's bench with a pipe wrench and a hacksaw.

Carry on, oh great one {cough}. You are the best- in your own little world.

I've seen the 20 year-old pic of his one little bear and one of the same bear a girl is posing with. Other than that, and a few pics of guns on a tail gate, dunked in a stream, and two or three blacktails, he's got nothing. Same pics he has plagiarized off the internet or re-cycled for years... I don't need to see the same schit over and over. Laffin'.

Of course when someone posts a booner or other impressive animal they have taken, it's a 'rat' or a 'dink'.

He continues to present for Delusions Of Grandeur/NPD. He can't help it...he's quite ill.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Bryan Litz prefers Pepsi bottles.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
[bleep] never seen anybody shoot 2k let alone done it himself. He can't even figure out how to use a rifle without blowing it up. But he do suck a mean ass. LMAO

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

Good grief....

So..... to refute someone's assertion that you have little "first hand" knowledge of the topic at hand (shooting) you present as evidence, Tubbs' opinion of Litz's findings. You're opinion based on third person hearsay is earth shattering. Please, tell us more.....

Dipshit.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by heavywalker
[bleep] never seen anybody shoot 2k let alone done it himself.

heavy squawker, Mebbe you should pry your kchunt from the couch(stick knows how to talk to the do-nothings) and get up to the Icebreaker shoot sometime. And yeah, I never shoot at 2000. It was only 1980.....with witnesses.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
And no 'level' required. And no '72" targets' to miss. It was only 36"......

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Are you gonna take the couch up there again this year?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't leave home without it......You know that.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Huntsman go run your hand through your table saw and bitch about the bill.

Hold up all your fingers count to nine and scratch your head huh maybe you are the stupid [bleep].
Better yet try really hard to figure out how the scales that came with that reloading kit work. This picture is of a stupid chit that cannot see the signs of max pressure. Lol you really are a special one. [Linked Image]

Last edited by fredIII; 03/10/16.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K

About the time a cross-eyed drunk entered the conversation after seeing that someone had a rifle that didn't cause the retching reflex when viewed. His original tirade was because it had a slower twist than his kingliness approves of. But, he later on stepped into a huge pile of donkey dung by admitting that he has guns of the same twist and uses the same bullets as the OP, of which he criticized.

So, since then he's been trying to dodge that fact by showing he is a complete and utter lunatic. He has excelled greatly at that. Oh, and apparently he got wood once in the last 6 six weeks by revving up his Tonka chain saw and dropping a tree, after 8 hours of chewing on it like a beaver. That's Cliff Notes of 165 pages of twiggy the wood elf.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Fred, you know not whereof you speak. I was there that day and max pressure was not the issue. It is touching that you saved pictures of Don though.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Huntsman two two

Its not an opinion its science.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by smokepole
It is touching that you saved pictures of Don though.

Ain't it, tho......

But it is to be expected, that freddy-boy talks out his azz, about things he knows nothing about.

Page 83 of 120 1 2 81 82 83 84 85 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

558 members (1badf350, 257Bob, 260Remguy, 2500HD, 1941USMC, 219 Wasp, 55 invisible), 2,490 guests, and 1,341 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,902
Posts18,518,528
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.