Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 86 of 120 1 2 84 85 86 87 88 119 120
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
You may want to try and peddle a bit faster as you are way the phquck behind.

Last edited by fredIII; 03/10/16.
GB1

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
What is the risk of a factory round being overcharged? Bad powder lots happen, but again, it would have been a major issue with recalls, etc.

Think of all the safety checks that a typical handloader is SUPPOSED to do during the process. Multiply that by about 50, for a company with all that liability on their shoulders. With their setups, they can probably tell if one round is off as little as 1 grain of powder.

I guess anything is possible, but one cartridge out of a box is going to be in the same ammo run as the other 19. Something is very odd.

Weak cartridge head in the piece of brass?

Last edited by KenMi; 03/10/16.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
His expertise and knowledge is about as real as your hero shot pics. Tell us more about all your time in the field, standing on the observation platform in exotic locations around the world....and EVEN Alaska!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Your cute.
[Linked Image]

Google it

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
JM,

It would follow that if you are going to say someone doesn't know what they are talking about, then you would somehow know that they don't know what they are talking about.

It would also follow that you would know that I don't do what I say I do for a living, or believe I've been up on a crane-- EVEN in Alaska, you must have some knowledge otherwise?

I really was wondering if you had some insight. But you only seem to be spoiling for a fight...

So you have proven to me and anyone reading this thread that you are the one talking out of your ass. Hilarious!

Last edited by 1Nut; 03/10/16.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
You're truly are behind. But what you think you know is awesome go mow some grass.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Would managing a room full of these give a guy experience.. http://youtu.be/uY-I9SUTqyY

PS LOL

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by fredIII
Your cute.
[Linked Image]

Google it

Nice nut sack burns on your chin...Google it!

Last edited by jackmountain; 03/10/16.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Axtell
,,altered facial features and probably a flinch, but the word is not in on that yet.

The word's in on this--you're an ass-hole.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Would managing a room full of these give a guy experience.. http://youtu.be/uY-I9SUTqyY

PS LOL

You can't even manage simple grammar, spelling or punctuation...

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Your cute.
[Linked Image]

Google it

Nice nut sack burns on your chin...Google it!

Now we are discussing your expertise just like a women always make it about you. LMAO

You ask how I got my information go look at your six guns and say once chit turns your way you will get more.
Ps you might make campfire legend

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
You always take pics with the John's you pick up at the airport rest room?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
You're clever. Even funnier you help pay that fine mans wages. Most funny you still have no clue what the hell is going on.
But you are boring and an amateur at best.
Where you at sugar tits, teach this rookie how to talk chit would you.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Amateur is letting someone push your buttons and have you spinning around like a little bitch Chihuahua nipping at your own chunt. But keep it up, you're doing great.

Maybe pull a page from 'nut's playbook and post a hero shot, then bask in the glory til you're forced to admit it was a sham.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Nothing quite as satisfying as riding the shirt tails of others to awe the masses of all the schit you ain't done...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
And this one time at band camp. Blah blah blah blah blah.
laugh

For such a self proclaimed accomplished shooter you sure have a lot of crutches...

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Amateur is letting someone push your buttons and have you spinning around like a little bitch Chihuahua nipping at your own chunt.

...to the extent that you use up your entire ration of posts, for nearly two months, posting lengthy, incoherent and repetitive responses naming everyone who has passed a remark, not realising that people are no longer taking you seriously, and that your recycled photos from long ago aren't fooling anyone any more...

...who were you talking about again?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'S,

There's no slighting the collective Stupidity of you Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks...though in fairness,you are EASILY dumber than most. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my "surprise" that yet again,the only thing you can offer in the first hand,is an Epic Whine and more Excuses. You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Asstell,

Savvy and coordination reliably fends all things,that reliably stump you. Congratulations?!?

You couldn't begin to fathom the magnitude.

Bless your heart.

Mi,

You MAGNIFICENTLY Whining Do Nothing Kchunt...I see you still "don't care",with Vagina Monlogue,after Vagina Monologue. Congratulations?!?

I doubt I've much more than 3500 pics saved online,though I've seen me sandbag.

Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.................

Oldelkchunt,

It will only come as a "surprise"...to someone as Fhuqking STUPID as you,that I've prolly put more than a few pards,on more than a few Splendid Beasties. Congratulations?!?

Hell,some might even build like blueprints,for some strange reason,you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk. Laughing!

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot,doubly so with Imaginary Pretend Ignore blatantly fhuqking lied about.

Bless your heart,you CLUELESS Fhuqk.

Laughing!.............

Whore-Hey!,

You LYING Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...is there no end to your Delusions? I'm crying,I'm laughing soooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!! Bless your heart.

Do tell what "a lot" is as a Short Bus driver in the Navy. Congratulations?!?

You poor poor STUPID Fhuqk.

Wow +P++!!!!

Laughing!................

'Nut,

Is this where you tell me,that you took that pic too?!? Laughing!

You are in soooooooooooo fhuqking far over your head,that it is simply fhuqking amazing and Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks line up daily,to "tell" me stuff...if only to put your Dumbfhuqktitude and Lying Kchuntitude in perspective. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

'22,

Asstell couldn't afford the muzzle tape,less a co-signer.

Don't go slightin' how REAL her Imagination and Pretend is...to her.

Laughing!.......................

Dooshmike,

I've worked with 100's and 100's of folks and never once wished for a thing...though do see the masses reliably follow suit with my lead. Hint.

Be SURE to tell yourself that you "excel" at SOMETHING. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

'quez,

It was when the STUPID Fhuqker asked questions,about a rifle betwixt her very own mitts.

Hint.

You ain't very fhuqking bright,are you? Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

TheBitchingSniveler,

Should you ever wish to be 100% correct,give thought to copy/pasting what I say. Oooopsie! Too late. Congratulations?!?

I'm afforded the luxury,of not being forced to guess. Hint.

You suck a mean ass,you heel nipping "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Fredrica,

You AMAZINGLY STUPID Kchunt...if only you had an inkling to your EPIC Dumbfhuqktitude,you'd staple your quivering lips shut. You REALLY "told" '22 and wasted no time in putting his pic,in your album. You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!!!

Headspace? That's even fhuqking funnier than your Mil and MOA "explanation". I'm fhuqking crying,I'm laughing soooooooooo fhuqking hard!!! Congratulations?!?

Mebbe kick some steaks around in the schit,poke 'em in The Freezer Burn Factory,talk out your STUPID ass about rifle builds and frost it with pics!

Bless your heart.

Heavysquawker,

Ain't it an intellesting Dichotomy,that no amount of Imagination or Pretend can salve the realitry of your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Congratulations?!?

It's a fhuqking hoot,that which is IMPOSSIBLE for you and your ilk,is simply blasse' in these parts. Ain't perspective more than a touch interestin'?!? Feel free to dangle some pics of your pieces of fhuqking schit,if only to obliviously quantify the obvious. Hint.

Frost it by stating what you "do" for a "living". Humor Points always awarded,for your plagiarized pics and Pavement Pounding Pursuits.

Bless your heart.

'lia,

You still cain't explain the Sheep Goat Fhuqk. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

EHG,

Though Asstell is clearly a Drooling Dumbfhuqk,I'd wager she shoots more than Shefire,Mi,Whore-Hey!,'Nut,'S,Magnumdood,Squawker,Fredrica and Magnumdoosh all bolted together...though (3) pokes a year would do it.

Laughing!....................

Magnumdood,

Ain't it a curious constant,that you Drooling Do Nothing Broke Dick Turd Polishers,are ALWAYS looking for handouts? Congratulations?!?

When was the last time you made a cast or a shot in the REAL Outdoors? I mean besides never?

Bless your heart.

'oz,

Don't be too hard on 'Nut...just like you,Imagination and Pretend is all that the Stupid Kchunt has got. Congratulations?!?

You REALLY "know" your stuff,you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk. Laughing!

Bless your heart....................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
sugar tits if only you knew what the phuqck you were talking about.

Go ahead and hang some free pics, and while you are at it one of you on the action side of a camera in the last decade would be phuqcking hilarious you fat phuqck.

LMAO at you and how good you think you used to be.

I musta missed what you do for a living, checking prostates at all boys camp only counts as an occupation should you be a DR. You stoopid phuqck. Hint.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by dan_oz

...to the extent that you use up your entire ration of posts, for nearly two months, posting lengthy, incoherent and repetitive responses naming everyone who has passed a remark, not realising that people are no longer taking you seriously, and that your recycled photos from long ago aren't fooling anyone any more...

...and, just like clockwork, there he is

Page 86 of 120 1 2 84 85 86 87 88 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 12344mag, 69 invisible), 2,692 guests, and 1,297 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,829
Posts18,516,877
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.