Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
The true colors of Cruz! Worthless clown..

Better get on his knees with daddy and pray for forgiveness! (Scorn Icon)

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Let me get this straight.

The first people he blamed were the protesters. No hesitation. Named them first. They are to blame for resorting to violence.

BUT, he thinks DT is running a campaign that encourages people to be violent.

I'm not following DT's campaign so I can't say one way or another. Is he?

I already know he's tapped into the anger of the people that have felt betrayed by Washington politics. But is he somehow encouraging people to be violent? Frankly, even if he is, I can't say I disagree with him.

At this point to defeat the people ruining this country I don't see them leaving us alternatives. Civil discourse is impossible with the rabid leftists. They shout down anyone that disagrees with them, they scream and wail like spoiled babies, they plot and scheme the complete destruction of American society.

We all know it's coming, they're painting good, conservative people that would prefer to just be left alone into a corner. We can cave in and be trampled or we can put our country back on track by force. A candidate that stands up for us and forces the issue is probably doing the country a favor right?

LOL
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BarryC
I hope that was just campaign talk and that he really understands that is how Commies react to any conservative.
The reason the radical left isn't doing this sort of thing at Cruz and Rubio rallies is that their organizers know these men are no threat to their criminal masters' control over our nation's government. Trump isn't part of the game, so he's a threat to the game.

Cruz and Rubio are the Washington Generals to the establishment's Harlem Globe Trotters. Can't have the Boston Celtics unexpectedly switching with the Generals or the jig is up and the franchise is ruined. If the Celtics show up instead of the generals, the investors in The Globe Trotters franchise would pull out all the stops to prevent their entering the arena. That's what we're seeing.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I disagree Hawkeye. If Cruz was in 1st place, they'd be at his rallies. I'll bet they already are, just to a much lesser extent.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I disagree Hawkeye. If Cruz was in 1st place, they'd be at his rallies. I'll bet they already are, just to a much lesser extent.
Cruz is the Washington Generals.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Hell, they're at Sanders and Hillary rallies too. But, that's just a false flag to claim nobody is immune.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
On another board they are saying that Cruz has lost over 300,000 Twitter followers since last night.

I don't get you people. This is fricking serious. This might be the very last election where a white and otherwise middle class can stop these Bolsheviks. If immigration isn't vastly limited and reformed, we're done and unless the Bolshies get exactly what they want every single political election will devolve into this. And once they realize their power, they will disrupt every single facet of our lives. In a decade or two we will descend into open and bloody revolution.

Maybe Trump can't stop it, but this is what we face. He isn't the perfect candidate but the mob will not respond to ideas. There is no converting this ravening mass of idiots to conservative positions.

War is actually coming. It will continue to get worse.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob
On another board they are saying that Cruz has lost over 300,000 Twitter followers since last night.

I don't get you people. This is fricking serious. This might be the very last election where a white and otherwise middle class can stop these Bolsheviks. If immigration isn't vastly limited and reformed, we're done and unless the Bolshies get exactly what they want every single political election will devolve into this. And once they realize their power, they will disrupt every single facet of our lives. In a decade or two we will descend into open and bloody revolution.

Maybe Trump can't stop it, but this is what we face. He isn't the perfect candidate but the mob will not respond to ideas. There is no converting this ravening mass of idiots to conservative positions.

Agreed.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

I don't get you people. This is fricking serious.

There is no converting this ravening mass of idiots to conservative positions.

This is what I see happening. The time for ideas is over. The rabid leftists don't suddenly become conservative.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Good thing they don't have guns.

Are they all gonna run to the nearest Gun Free Zone? crazy

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
On the continuum scale of things, we are probably about 1900 Russia. Radical student revolutionaries are intent upon installing a communist dictatatorship. They weren't/aren't all that numerous but they just keep making trouble and thing just keep getting worse.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
they just keep making trouble and thing just keep getting worse.

With the encouragement of the Obama govt, which seeks the destruction of conservative values in America rather than the preservation of them.

LOL
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
The snot nosed brat element who jump in the middle of stuff like this think it's all a game. They have no life experience. They don't understand that a lot of people who are drawn to Trump have been out of work or underemployed for years. They see Trump as the last chance for them to be able to grab a'hold of a little piece of the pie.

They don't understand how much anger is in a lot of those people.

They've never seen violence up close and personal,...don't know what it is.

They don't know what they're risking when they play their little riot games with those people.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by ol_mike
I like him less and less ..

Yep what a d!ckhead.

Even his mannerisms scream politician.

At least Donald is a used car salesman; a couple steps up from a lawyer politician.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"Ted's right...it won't be the last time this happens...trump is probably the most divisive white candidate since George Wallace...1st amendment rights go both ways and this time there were too many protesters to be forceably removed...not that I like or agree with what happened, but trump himself has sown the seeds of discontent...he's just playing to a different audience than obama..."

MM
Do you read what you write? So Trump can't have a vision or a dream? When Barak the Magic Negro was running he could speak where ever he wanted to. Even told everybody he wanted to fundamentally change America. Which he has. I am surprised you are not in the Trump=Hitler camp.

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The snot nosed brat element who jump in the middle of stuff like this think it's all a game. They have no life experience. They don't understand that a lot of people who are drawn to Trump have been out of work or underemployed for years. They see Trump as the last chance for them to be able to grab a'hold of a little piece of the pie.

They don't understand how much anger is in a lot of those people.

They've never seen violence up close and personal,...don't know what it is.

They don't know what they're risking when they play their little riot games with those people.

There are plenty of "useful idiots" as Lenin defined them, but there is a core that knows exactly what they are doing.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 338Rem
"Ted's right...it won't be the last time this happens...trump is probably the most divisive white candidate since George Wallace...1st amendment rights go both ways and this time there were too many protesters to be forceably removed...not that I like or agree with what happened, but trump himself has sown the seeds of discontent...he's just playing to a different audience than obama..."

MM
Do you read what you write? So Trump can't have a vision or a dream? When Barak the Magic Negro was running he could speak where ever he wanted to. Even told everybody he wanted to fundamentally change America. Which he has. I am surprised you are not in the Trump=Hitler camp.

It is wrong for white middle class people to have dreams.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

Agreed.

Those who want to prevent the exercising of 1st amendment rights are going to clash with those who will exercise their 2nd amendment rights.

Doc

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by 338Rem

MM
+1. Trump is not divisive. He's just saying what Americans have been thinking for decades, but have been cowed into keeping to themselves by the masters of the MSM, the state, and the education establishment. It's the criminals behind those points of control who are the dividers.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

269 members (1_deuce, 17CalFan, 1badf350, 204guy, 16penny, 10gaugeman, 36 invisible), 2,578 guests, and 1,238 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,492
Posts18,472,048
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.