Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 91 of 120 1 2 89 90 91 92 93 119 120
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by huntsman22
First off, I wanna give a big shout of thanks to my old buddy asstell, for showing me the error of my ways in not having/using a scope level. And to rc for telling me how bad my shooting is without one. Well, as you all know, I don't have a high-paying job to just run out and buy all the latest/greatest gizmo's available today, geared to the high-teck discriminating shooter. I've used a couple of those little clamp-on, pot-metal, urine-filled-vial Chinese scope levels and wasn't impressed. So WTF I figger. Might as well buy once/cry once, go whole hog, and get the very best available. Yep, one of those fine German engineered, accuracy guaranteed to .029 degree, STABILA brand scope levels. Accurate, bright yellow to not lose, real anti-freeze filled vials so's you can use it below freezing,instead of more commonly used Chinaman-pee, AND 'rare earth' mounting magnets. Easy to mount on any quality, steel-turreted long-range scope using the proprietary 'rare earth' mounts. For all the other cheap, pot-metal, non-magnetic, turreted POS's like S&B, Vortex and Swaro/Zeiss/Kahles/IOR and other commonly used optics, Stabila has partnered with another giant in the tool industry, IRWIN to introduce a quick-change mounting method so only one quality level is needed. In mere seconds, your new Stabila can be swapped from one rifle to another using the IRWIN system. Enjoy......

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Next thing ya know, these fuggers will be telling me I need a kestrel and smartphone app...

LOL! Nice!

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by rcamuglia

LOL! Nice!

Don't kid yourself, you are just jealous.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
First off, I wanna give a big shout of thanks to my old buddy asstell, for showing me the error of my ways in not having/using a scope level. And to rc for telling me how bad my shooting is without one. Well, as you all know, I don't have a high-paying job to just run out and buy all the latest/greatest gizmo's available today, geared to the high-teck discriminating shooter. I've used a couple of those little clamp-on, pot-metal, urine-filled-vial Chinese scope levels and wasn't impressed. So WTF I figger. Might as well buy once/cry once, go whole hog, and get the very best available. Yep, one of those fine German engineered, accuracy guaranteed to .029 degree, STABILA brand scope levels. Accurate, bright yellow to not lose, real anti-freeze filled vials so's you can use it below freezing,instead of more commonly used Chinaman-pee, AND 'rare earth' mounting magnets. Easy to mount on any quality, steel-turreted long-range scope using the proprietary 'rare earth' mounts. For all the other cheap, pot-metal, non-magnetic, turreted POS's like S&B, Vortex and Swaro/Zeiss/Kahles/IOR and other commonly used optics, Stabila has partnered with another giant in the tool industry, IRWIN to introduce a quick-change mounting method so only one quality level is needed. In mere seconds, your new Stabila can be swapped from one rifle to another using the IRWIN system. Enjoy......

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Next thing ya know, these fuggers will be telling me I need a kestrel and smartphone app...

LMAO, Hunts!

Queefire wants to know what that contraption is that the level is attached to...and how does one use said contraption.

It ain't what you don't know that makes you an idiot...it's what you know for certain, that just ain't so...

Most people don't want to believe the truth~they want the truth to be what they believe.

Stupidity has no average...
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Axtell
you may want to research some levels that are a bit more compact.

More compact, will only mean harder/slower to get out of the ol' back pocket to deploy.....

these PD's this morning were only about 200 yds. Didn't want to get too far from the couch for review pics.

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Axtell
you may want to research some levels that are a bit more compact.

More compact, will only mean harder/slower to get out of the ol' back pocket to deploy.....

these PD's this morning were only about 200 yds. Didn't want to get too far from the couch for review pics.

I hear ya. We don't all have 'stix's resources.

Last edited by Axtell; 03/12/16.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rickmenefee
Lmao
You need a 6 footer.

Not a problem.....I have Levelutions fom 18" to 6'6"....

[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Your good to go for 300.
Ps
Commitment about your nose don't mean I want to f-ck u

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Commitment about your nose don't mean I want to f-ck u

Sounded pretty gay to me......

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
bullchit. I'm sexy.....

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Weatherby Mark V .460 Wby and jackrabbit. The shot was around 30-40 yds.

[Linked Image]

Entrance of 500 gr Hornady DGX.

[Linked Image]

Exit of 500 gr Hornady DGX.

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
IC B3

S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

LMAO.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Home Depot and Lowes are going to be hellbent keeping this stuff in inventory. LMAO

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Over penetration ........

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by elkhunternm

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Stunt shooter.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Lmao
You need a 6 footer.

Not a problem.....I have Levelutions fom 18" to 6'6"....

[Linked Image]

LMAO

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The 'Proprietary' IRWIN system.....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Can you sell me one of these?

P

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
John Burns website. $199.99. Proprietary.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
bullchit. I'm sexy.....

Touche....

[Linked Image]
(calm before the storm, we started calving(early)......

And speaking of hot, almost too [bleep]' warm latetly!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
That looks alot like Rez.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
100%.

The Missouri is the southern border for the Rez. We are on the north side but the river actually shifted about a 1/2 mile to the south in that particular spot. Might be off the Rez?

Page 91 of 120 1 2 89 90 91 92 93 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (1936M71, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 1911a1, 64 invisible), 2,726 guests, and 1,339 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,727
Posts18,514,301
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.