Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
Shodd Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
It's almost to the point of pathetic sadness! I still don't feel one bit sorry for the pathetic phuucking establishment politition piece of SCHIT! The poor sad little phuucker is about ready to cry at the thought of him and all his friends losing there golden opportunity of padded pockets by lobbiest all at the expense of the American people.

It's a very sad day in Washington for the corrupt worthless SCHIT packing lying fraudulent worthless queer loving mother phuuckers.

I Revel in the ass stomping that is taking place. grin

Shod

The 6.5 Swede, Before Gay Was Ok
GB1

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Well ok then..

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
You mean the one today where Trump won nothing and Cruz and Rubio kicked his butt?

You're on top of things, there, boy.

90 delegate lead by Trump over Cruz, and Trump needs 777 more to clinch the nomination out of 1401 remaining.

Trump up to now has gotten less than 44% of the delegates. He needs 55% of the remaining delegates.

Still probable that he'll get them, but to call it a "stompin" is.. well.. a very interesting point of view.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Shodd
It's almost to the point of pathetic sadness! I still don't feel one bit sorry for the pathetic phuucking establishment politition piece of SCHIT! The poor sad little phuucker is about ready to cry at the thought of him and all his friends losing there golden opportunity of padded pockets by lobbiest all at the expense of the American people.

It's a very sad day in Washington for the corrupt worthless SCHIT packing lying fraudulent worthless queer loving mother phuuckers.

Shod

Now THAT is Pulitzer Prize winning...uhhh...well...

Maybe not. sick

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

S
Shodd Offline OP
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Calhoun
You mean the one today where Trump won nothing and Cruz and Rubio kicked his butt?

90 delegate lead by Trump over Cruz, and Trump needs 777 more to clinch the nomination out of 1401 remaining.

Trump up to now has gotten less than 44% of the delegates. He needs 55% of the remaining delegates.

Still probable that he'll get them, but to call it a "stompin" is.. well.. a very interesting point of view.

Oooohh, I'm sorry I didn't know!

Well then........ you go Cruz you big bad boy you! Your getting me so excited just thinking about your big boy manliness you hunk of stud you.

Sorry I tried for ya but it just ain't working for me!!!!!

GO TRUMP!!!!!

Shod

The 6.5 Swede, Before Gay Was Ok
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Oooohh, I'm sorry I didn't know!

Well then........ you go Cruz you big bad boy you! Your getting me so excited just thinking about your big boy manliness you hunk of stud you.

Sorry I tried for ya but it just ain't working for me!!!!!

GO TRUMP!!!!!

Shod

Information free voters. Trump's favorite kind. Enjoy the rest of the primary season, you weird little man.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Lots of nice guys on this thread (except the OP) and all I'd be happy to have a bourbon with, but they are also 40 watt'ers in a 100 watt world.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
Shod, tell us what you really think. Don't sugar coat anything.
Jim D

KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Shod

Some of you guys on both sides need to calm down! The level of absolute hatred you're spouting turns the rest of us off. What in the world has happened to this forum?

Kelly
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Shod

Brilliant political analyses here...

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by KMS

Shod

Some of you guys on both sides need to calm down! The level of absolute hatred you're spouting turns the rest of us off. What in the world has happened to this forum?

No kidding.

Hatred is an accurate description.

That'll have a positive outcome... Not.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Calhoun

Tuesday will give you a better understanding of the situation one way or the other

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bea175
Tuesday will give you a better understanding of the situation one way or the other

I think November will clarify a lot of things for a lot of people.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by bea175

I think November will clarify a lot of things for a lot of people.

It always does, Obama is the perfect example

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

Shod

You're right; it's much better to vote for the guy who has been one of THE most prolific (that means "does a lot of it") pocket-padders ever...to mainly Democrats, mind you. Because writing the checks to bribe politicians to help your business interests isn't at all "corrupt." Abusing imminent domain to screw people out of their property isn't "corrupt." Ripping off vendors by forcing them to take pennies on the dollar of money owed them isn't "corrupt."

Every single gawddamn [bleep]-up policy the democrats and spineless RINO republicans have foisted on us that we're pissed off about, Trump supported both in word and in money. ALL OF IT! Now, he's claiming to be this born-again conservative that his ACTIONS have never demonstrated his entire life. The man is nothing but a con artist who knows how to work his audience with simplistic, meaningless slogans.

Yep, Trump is just one of us, fighting the system.

Oh and.... "polititian," "there," "lobbiest." Certainly fits the demographic.

Ted
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Shod

Hey I just saw your thread.

I wish I didn't.

You have a hate problem.

I hope you have a good day.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

Shod

Either poor upbringing or evidence that there should be an IQ test to allow people to vote.

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by RifleDude

Shod

You're right; it's much better to vote for the guy who has been one of THE most prolific (that means "does a lot of it") pocket-padders ever...to mainly Democrats, mind you. Because writing the checks to bribe politicians to help your business interests isn't at all "corrupt." Abusing imminent domain to screw people out of their property isn't "corrupt." Ripping off vendors by forcing them to take pennies on the dollar of money owed them isn't "corrupt."

Every single gawddamn [bleep]-up policy the democrats and spineless RINO republicans have foisted on us that we're pissed off about, Trump supported both in word and in money. ALL OF IT! Now, he's claiming to be this born-again conservative that his ACTIONS have never demonstrated his entire life. The man is nothing but a con artist who knows how to work his audience with simplistic, meaningless slogans.

Yep, Trump is just one of us, fighting the system.

Oh and.... "polititian," "there," "lobbiest." Certainly fits the demographic.

Post of the week, right here ^^^^. +1000

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Shod

Either poor upbringing or evidence that there should be an IQ test to allow people to vote.

Typical Trump supporter from what I've experienced.

KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Deepsouth
Originally Posted by IndyCA35

Shod

Typical Trump supporter from what I've experienced.

That's not entirely accurate either. The media likes to portray it that way, but I think the majority of Trump Supporters are no more raving lunatics than the Cruz supporters.

Kelly
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (338reddog, AdamT204, 10gaugemag, 6MMWASP, 673, 6 invisible), 1,688 guests, and 724 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,759
Posts18,514,953
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.