Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 94 of 120 1 2 92 93 94 95 96 119 120
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
I just got back from the petting zoo with Geedub.

Had a great time. And I found a decal in the Petting Zoo Gift Shoppe for my rifle. Its not a skull and cross bones but its pretty cool anyway cool

.223AI with something other than 75 Amaxes in it, and something other than an 8 twist.....

Why it worked remains one of the mysteries of the universe.

[Linked Image]

Last edited by ingwe; 03/15/16.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Why did you shoot him in the nose? laugh

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by ingwe

Had a great time. And I found a decal in the Petting Zoo Gift Shoppe for my rifle. Its not a skull and cross bones but its pretty cool anyway cool

.223AI with something other than 75 Amaxes in it, and something other than an 8 twist.....

[Linked Image]

congrats Tom...

bet it would have been a hoot, just even being 'a fly on the wall' with you two sitting around an evening campfire...

Gee Dub's good folk.. known him from way back in our old AR Days...but never met him...

bet Stumpy's not going to like that decal....but sure adds a little class to the old 223 AI...

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

It worked for the same reason that the Leupold 6X42 was THE only scope worth owning...until the SS 6X42 was "discovered".

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Geedub is a cool dude.... cool

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
We've talked on the phone... .definitely a big 10/4 on that one...he's way on the top of the list of folks I have to meet one day, face to face...

ya don't get any finer than ol Glenn...

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Yeah, but the Texas version of everything is bleeping hilarious. Blah, blah, blah.
Fences and golfcarts. Blah, blah, blah.
Haybale and Crockett adventures. Yada, yada, yada.

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
We got rained on down there a bunch, turned the roads to pure crap, stuck the truck twice, and was real happy to see one of those Polaris golf carts come get my ass out of the petting zoo one morning....

M
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
M
It sure looks like, from the posts you fellas did pretty good, especially considering the weather.

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Yeah, all things considered we did real well, everybody had a ball.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
We got rained on down there a bunch, turned the roads to pure crap, stuck the truck twice, and was real happy to see one of those Polaris golf carts come get my ass out of the petting zoo one morning....

so did you get a chance to clean your rifle in the stream like Stumpy? and is it all Rusty and stuff now?

if so, Schtick might consider you his equal now...

at least until he learns you are twice his height...

then his short man complex will come back out...

Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
No dammit!

I would have loved to rinse it off in a clear running stream. Everything got muddy.....

K
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
K
Try loading it with a 20 grains of Bullseye and blaming it on the ammo company. You might get a free gun out of it as well.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

[Linked Image]

Ya'

had a great time and got to meet a bunch of great guys.

Being Just Another Porker Perforator From Texas, that hunts the "Petting Zoo" 99% of the time,usually by myself, getting to meet all the folks from the Fire made my hunt. Killing hoglets was a bonus.

[Linked Image]

Pretty good pig if I do say so myself. Forty-five or more hoglets were hung and skinned, but not this guy.

When I walk up to a pig and I can smell him 15' away, I don't bother with the meat. That was the case with this one. The guides said, no thanks, and cut his head off. As it would not fit in Ingwe's carry-on he obliged me with the head. I'm gonna do a European mount!

Thanks Tom.

It was a ball, hope to see you and the gang again next year.

JAPPFT,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Mike_S
It sure looks like, from the posts you fellas did pretty good, especially considering the weather.

Mike,

IMHO, the weather was one of the reasons we did as good as we did. It was cool and wet and rainy from the time we got there Wednesday, 'till Friday night. The hogs moved all day Thursday and Friday. Usually if it starts getting hot, they move just before shooting light and just before dark-thirty of an eve.

More than 46 were shot. That's how many were recovered.

JAPPFT

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Interested to see how that Euro mount turns out Geedub!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'Nut,

You Fhuqking CLUELESS Do Nothing Whining Kchunt,that piece of fhuqking schit "stock" is a HOOT! Congratulations?!?

A numbers matching M40A1 Return,is as far as I'd dare Retrostalgic...though I only have a couple. Google it and bask in the seet "satisfaction" of being able to say you've seen one. You "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Hell,it's been nearly a year since I've murdered a Bear.

Now you can say you've "seen" one THIS big. You "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I reckon I'll kill one on this 2 week vacation,unless I get hung up Dredging Chrome. Ain't it fhuqking hilarious,that we both KNOW,you'll be checking in hourly to "live" vicariously and gawk the stellar pixels?!?

Hardest part is,deciding which rifle to use.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

elkchunternm,

Your ass sucking,is almost as funny as your Bitchly "Pursuits". ALMOST. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Magnumdoosh,

Ain't it a fhuqking hoot,that it takes someone who "does" as "much" as you,to bask in the sweet "satisfaction" of having never seen or shot the wares you TRY to talk about. Congratulations?!?

Roughly when was the last time you were in the REAL Outdoors...I mean besides fhuqking NEVER? At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Sammo,

-22 ambient here,enough wind that it seems "cool" and it's time for a bag drag and start hoppin' airports. Only have a 2 week R&R to get some licks in and prolly won't make a single Cast,nor make a single Blast.

Give or fhuqking take.

When I use leader of that size,it's seldom less than 1600' long.

Google it.

Laughing!....................

'Wolf,

Are you bitching or bragging? Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Shefire,

You are "winning" The Duel...ain'tcha! Congratulations?!?

You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Inman,

You still contending them LEGENDARY Wyoming High Seas? Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

'quez,

This Thread is like ALL others. Day Dreaming Do Nothing Dumbfhuqks are Polishing Turds...tryin' to convince themselves it is "something". "Luckily" for them,the Rats & Dinks are fenced in.

Laughing!.................

'dubya,

No need to hose that schit off,to go in Fredrica's Freezer Burn Factory. You gals REALLY "get after it"! The Texas version of EVERYTHING,is fhuqking hilarious. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Oldelkchunt,

The more you open your Drooling Yap...the fhuqking more STUPIDITY you reveal. Congratulations?!?

You really "know" glass!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Fredrica,

That is the most grandiose stack of firewood,I've ever fhuqking seen. Give or fhuqking take. Congratulations?!?

I'm crying,I'm laughing sooooooooooooooooo fhuqking hard!!!

Bless your heart.

Wow +P+!!

Laughing!...............

SLM,

Opening gates,hoppin' fences and rockin' a Golf Cart...is something most wouldn't slum a dare.

Hint.

Laughing!.............

Mi,

You AMAZINGLY Fhuqking Stupid Whining Kchunt...I "wonder" why you ain't so lippy,beings an off day here trumps your "Life's" "experience"? Congratulations?!?

Looking forward to more Whine and some fresh Excuses.

I'll try not to forget my cameras,so you can continue to "live" vicariously. You "lucky" kchunt.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Mato,

Spin 'dubya in a circle in a freshly cut field and she'd have to go to shootin' Rescue Flares...in order to find the Golf Cart.

Dooshmike,

The lower one's "standards" and the less they've "done"...the "better" Texas is. Congratulations?!?

You excel at fhuqking Stupidity. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'S,

Your version of "good"...sure as the fhuqk ain't. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'gwe,

You was prolly shootin' a twist rate I don't have(only got 'em in 7,8,9,10,12 and 14) and prolly usin' a boolit I've never seen or heard of. Laughing!

Some day you may see a Skookum Rifle and shoot good boolits,but given the track "record",I more than seriously doubt it. Congratulations?!?

Scopes reliably stump you too. Were you born in Texas? Thought so!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Wheels up bitches,you Do Nothing Kchunts keep on...well.....doing NOTHING.

Laughing!

Bless your hearts................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Another shot from the petting zoo for Stick.....

[Linked Image]

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Nice porker Ingwe.

What's with the Texas decal?

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Nice porker Ingwe.

What's with the Texas decal?

I did that just for Stick...... grin

Texans have a great deal of pride in their state and flags and lone stars are everywhere, indoors and out. While in Rome....

Besides, I wanna be like Geedub when I grow up cool

Page 94 of 120 1 2 92 93 94 95 96 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (12344mag, 219DW, 204guy, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 56 invisible), 2,416 guests, and 1,230 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,863
Posts18,517,866
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.