-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
I am looking for a reputable hunt broker or large outfitter for western hunts. I am looking to go on several different hunts over the next season out west with some friends. I do not care particularly which states. I am just looking to hunt mule deer, antelope, elk, etc. Archery and gun. Any suggestions for a reliable booking agent? Thanks.

GB1

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Contact our own Mark Dobrenski, he can definitely take good care of you and your friends..........

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A big +1 to Huntr's suggestion. I contacted Mark this past year and he helped set up a pronghorn hunt for me along with my dad and brother. Great guy to work with and very helpful as well. If I was in your shoes, I'd contact Mark and at least talk over what you are looking to accomplish. I hope to be able to do so again in the future myself!

If you have any specific questions about working with Mark, please feel free to shoot me a PM. I'd be glad to discuss any of the process I went through with him and the results.

Never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I will "third" the suggestion of contacting Mark Dobrenski.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
300magman- I would certainly give you a call if you would like to chat about the possibilities out there waiting for you.

When you get a moment just pm me your phone # and I will give you a call.

Many thanks

Mark D

And guyz thanks for the kind words, tis nice to hear

"True respect starts with the way you treat others, and it is earned over a lifetime of demonstrating kindness, honor and dignity"....Tony Dungy
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
300magman,

I don't know how big of an outfitter you are looking for, but I am an outfitter here in Arizona. I network with different outfitters in different states aswell to meet my clients needs.
Here in AZ most hunts are by draw, however Archery deer is done by over the counter so if you are interested in taking mule deer or coues deer with a bow. You may try AZ. If you are interested in trying the AZ draw for tags, let me know you may get lucky. I also offer Antelope hunts in Texas and one of my partners has Elk tags in New Mexico. I don't know if it interests you or not, but I also offer Sonora Mexico hunts. All of my hunts are priced copetitively and sometimes better than most out there.
Check out www.enriquestrophyhunts.com its my website. it is not 100% up, but I have information on there pertaining to what I offer and costs and what a hunter can expect.

If I can be of service or if you want more info. Sed me a Pm or email with questions or a number I can reach you at and we can talk.

Good luck with your search,
Enrique

Enrique O. Ramirez
CLAN OF THE BORDER RATS - Member

"..faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see.." Hebrews 11:1
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't know exactly what you are looking for but for GENUINE trophy (book size) mule deer and good elk and antelope, you might consider Cash Taylor who works out of Idaho and hunts there and WY.

Worked with his uncle, Ridge Taylor, who has more book deer to his credit than anyone I know of until Ridge passed away last year, very prematurely. Plenty of high end client�le and references, especially on deer, Shiras moose & in Africa.

Lots of African experience in Tanzania and did a lot with Sworovski clients.

He's as good as it gets but is a small show if that works for you.

If interested, PM me and I'll give you contact info. Can also send pic of a couple of deer & moose.

MM

Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
Thanks for all the info. I am just now finishing up a hunt and I will start getting in touch with those folks listed.

Thanks for the help.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

496 members (06hunter59, 1moredeer, 12344mag, 160user, 21, 10gaugeman, 52 invisible), 10,365 guests, and 1,286 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,831
Posts18,537,065
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.