Print Thread
Hop To
P
PaFrank Offline OP
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
P
I wanted to jazz up my Cowboy Vaqueros, so I ordered 2 pair of aged ivory grips from Altamont Company

I got them in a couple days, and attempted to install them immediately. Shattered one grip panel on the first gun and cracked a panel on the second gun.

Wrote Altamont, they said no problem, send em back and they would replace. So I did, but asked to get replacements in Walnut rather than the aged ivory. No problem, withing a few days, I had the replacement grips and a credit was already issued to my CC without my even asking. No charge for the extra shipping.

Anway, It has been a LONG time since I experienced this level of Customer Service, so I highly recommend this company if your in the market fro replacement handgun grips.

GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Ordered a walnut set for a j-frame, nifty checkering w/ oak leaves, and while they were flawless in looks/feel they weren't fit tight enough dimensionally and the frame rocked in them maybe 1/16" inch back/forth. Contemplated bedding them, called Altamont first, they said send 'em back that shouldn't happen (frame variances aside). The replacement set was even more attractive and fit snuggly, no rocking. Great service. Stuff happens dimensionally with wood. Certainly put them on the map for future purchases.

Golldammed motion detector lights. A guy can’t even piss off his porch in peace any more.

"Look, I want to help the helpless. It's the clueless I don't give a [bleep] about." - Dennis Miller on obamacare.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (Boarmaster123, 35, big_g270, 7mm_Loco, BlackHunter, blackhawk44, 8 invisible), 1,503 guests, and 823 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,557
Posts18,510,445
Members74,002
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.