Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by ingwe
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Nice porker Ingwe.

What's with the Texas decal?

I did that just for Stick...... grin

Texans have a great deal of pride in their state and flags and lone stars are everywhere, indoors and out. While in Rome....

Besides, I wanna be like Geedub when I grow up cool
Gotcha. wink

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Someone must have finally gotten bailed out of the Craig City Bed and Breakfast, after his weekend stay and is awfully cranky....

more BlahBlahBlah than his normal BlahBlahBlah....

Well Stumpy, get home and have the wife change your diaper
and you'll be a whole new man... or midget... whatever the case may be....spend a couple of hours in your outhouse/reloading room, you'll be good to go....

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Stick, must be awesome being an Alaskan and never posing with a Moose, Caribou, Dall sheep, Mountain goat, or Brown bear. I'm amazed at how much you "do". But you do get deer and black bear. Which happens to be the same animals I got in PA and the same ones I can get here in NC, only your deer are smaller.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just got back from the petting zoo with Geedub.

Had a great time. And I found a decal in the Petting Zoo Gift Shoppe for my rifle. Its not a skull and cross bones but its pretty cool anyway cool

.223AI with something other than 75 Amaxes in it, and something other than an 8 twist.....

Why it worked remains one of the mysteries of the universe.

[Linked Image]

I don't believe you. Someone clearly photoshopped that dead pig in there. It actually looks like one of mine.

And the sticker is ugly. wink

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Its all true!

I have witnesses!!!

So far as you know...... whistle

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Nice porker Ingwe.

What's with the Texas decal?

I did that just for Stick...... grin

Texans have a great deal of pride in their state and flags and lone stars are everywhere, indoors and out. While in Rome....

Besides, I wanna be like Geedub when I grow up cool

Yep that is an admirable goal for anyone

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Oldelkchunt,

The more you open your Drooling Yap...the fhuqking more STUPIDITY you reveal. Congratulations?!?

You really "know" glass!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..........

Same stupid stare, who shot that bear for you?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Gwe,

After an in depth analysis of your pic. I have come to the conclusion that the pig in question was actually killed by a car (Fiat Panda) with Texas plates.

The driver being a male of lilliputian descent.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
For what its worth I learned the hard way that if you ever get salt water on a gun you have to clean it off before you put oil it. Very hot water followed by a blow dryer works very well.

Otherwise you get rust under the oil.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 14Homer
For what its worth I learned the hard way that if you ever get salt water on a gun you have to clean it off before you put oil it. Very hot water followed by a blow dryer works very well.

Otherwise you get rust under the oil.

I call bullsh*t.

Everyone knows oil smothers rust mites.

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Stick
'Nut,

You Fhuqking CLUELESS Do Nothing Whining Kchunt,that piece of fhuqking schit "stock" is a HOOT! Congratulations?!?

A numbers matching M40A1 Return,is as far as I'd dare Retrostalgic...though I only have a couple. Google it and bask in the seet "satisfaction" of being able to say you've seen one. You "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Hell,it's been nearly a year since I've murdered a Bear.

Now you can say you've "seen" one THIS big. You "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I reckon I'll kill one on this 2 week vacation,unless I get hung up Dredging Chrome. Ain't it fhuqking hilarious,that we both KNOW,you'll be checking in hourly to "live" vicariously and gawk the stellar pixels?!?

Hardest part is,deciding which rifle to use.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Little Dick,

Did that M40A1 return come with the authentic, decommissioned stock offered by McMillan in the package deal? Did you get the cert too? You stupid little Garden Gnome. Laffin'.

You lying little pizda (another one you don't need to Google). Same friggin pic of the same damn bear AGAIN! I'm laffin' my arse off. It's incredibly obvious you've taken some pics of that same little blackie a couple of times 17 years ago. It's a shame you didn't kill it since that would be a match made in heaven. Both of you little, and bald! look back in your 1984 files and show us the one of that same photogenic rabbit with your 'sis next time. Hilarious!

Last edited by 1Nut; 03/15/16.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Maybe living in the past covers up the present, and what could have been, if the synapses wouldn't have been fried by 80 proof. And, he actually believes that people are impressed and BS'd by him. He got the initials right anyway.

Big Smokescreen of

BS

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
That bear's a dink too...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by jorgeI

I think the POS photoshopped this bear

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by jorgeI

I think the POS photoshopped this bear

Looks bald too (the bear, not the bald dwarf) pfft. Wouldn't want to EMBARRASS him with my bear and besides, I have at least ONE more flight hour than he does...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Larry's redundant gibberish has definitely gone stale. You gentlemen are doing the forum a service, IMO, by keeping him handcuffed to this thread.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Hell,it's been nearly a year since I've murdered a Bear.

Now you can say you've "seen" one THIS big. You "lucky" kchunt.

Laughing!

This is true Sugar tits was not this fat even 5 years ago. He stays further from the front of a camera now days as his weight problem worsened. It's not really funny diabetes are a horrible inflection.
P.s fire wood LOL
I call it retard bait kick and scream as u might you have been hooked for about two months. [Linked Image] Blued

Last edited by fredIII; 03/15/16.
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Stick remembers my smart ass (and sarcastic) wind comment! I feel so blessed!

What I don't get is stick's insistent use of those cheap ass Butler Creek scope caps. I rarely have had one of those things last through a morning hunt. They break every time while rubbing on my pack, in the scabbard or simply walking through the brush. I'm not talking about walking around with them flipped up either. Not to mention, when it is time to shoot, its time to shoot; not fuqck with flipping those things up. They're worthless, but he seems to love them.

That and the billionth gazillionith time he posted his black twin really is telling.

Should add: I've got nothing against Stick; I just like to stir the pot (with the stick! AHHHHHHH!)

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Nice stock,very nice !!!

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
No one here has anything against sugar tits that he doesn't all ready have against him self.

Oh and his binocular is crap but he knows that 2. LOL.

Page 95 of 120 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

624 members (1beaver_shooter, 160user, 1badf350, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 219 Wasp, 70 invisible), 2,739 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,830
Posts18,516,927
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.