Campfire Outfitter
I couldn't agree with the OP more!

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I know this much.

Those leftist, faux intellectual, gender challenged, hopelessly deluded metrosexual Communists who make up the other side will never compromise one iota with you.

Your redneck ass is an affront to them,..an embarrassment,...a pox on the planet Earth,...and they want you *dead*.

Just going your own way and leaving them alone won't be enough.

*shrugg*

Someday one will win and one will lose.

D
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
D
We are seeing the fruit of decades of the politics of division, pitting whites against blacks, women against men, and warmists against real science. At some point, those politics split the country.

The solution is relatively simple: If you want to be left alone, be willing to leave other people alone. This business of groups trying to impose their view of the universe on other groups through legislation needs to stop. We need a government that governs less and leaves the day to day running of society to individual responsibility.

I'm not as pessimistic as 4ager, but the stress level in this country is the highest it has been in my lifetime. But I still think we are far short of Balkanization.

Be not weary in well doing.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
But Obama says he has nothing to do with this division[with a wink and a grin].

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I know this much.

Those leftist, faux intellectual, gender challenged, hopelessly deluded metrosexual Communists who make up the other side will never compromise one iota with you.

Your redneck ass is an affront to them,..an embarrassment,...a pox on the planet Earth,...and they want you *dead*.

Just going your own way and leaving them alone won't be enough.

*shrugg*

Someday one will win and one will lose.

This is the correct answer but then again it has been since the Puritans looked down their moralistic noses at everyone else.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Secession or outright rebellion would require a highly motivated, physically able, large majority of the population, with nothing of consequence to lose, of a State or States to get their [bleep] off the couch and actually DO something.

That ain't happening. Young people don't give a [bleep] and old people are too old, and let's face it, too addicted to Federal entitlements.

The future holds bitching, moaning, grumbling, veiled threats, false bravado, and etc.... in other words, what we have right now +P.

The sky isn't falling. Instead, the stench is rising. People can get used to a whole lot of stench, and they have, and they will, LONG before they do something like revolt.

What will tear up America is the end of the Petroleum Era.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
..... leftist, faux intellectual, gender challenged, hopelessly deluded metrosexual Communists .....

Speaking of which, there goes one now.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Speaking of stench rising...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I had my way, the Greater Alaska-Yukon Autonomous Region would have been established a long time ago.

Statehood got us nothing but more of the same feral govt horseschitt.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Why single JeffO out? There are a lot of people here that have admitted they'll either stay home or vote against Trump by writing in their favorite liberal. JeffO ain't an anomaly anymore. This place is full of them.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Alagator
Another way of looking at it--US is divided into 11 regions based on history and culture. I read the Colin Woodward book this article references--it is an interesting read. This link has a regional map--Where do you fit in?
http://www.businessinsider.com/actually-there-are-11-americas-map-2013-11

Thought I was reading my horoscope...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Nothing will happen until the fiat currency system is collapsed.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Why single JeffO out? There are a lot of people here that have admitted they'll either stay home or vote against Trump by writing in their favorite liberal. JeffO ain't an anomaly anymore. This place is full of them.

This place is not full of "them".

Jeff is in a class by himself...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by BarryC
Nothing will happen until the fiat currency system is collapsed.

It's coming. It can be fixed but it has to be exposed first. I predict that once Trump takes office and he and his people "see the books" heads are gonna roll and the light of day will illuminate the ponzi scheme. That's why the quiet forces that control both sides are freaking the fuuck out.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by okie

This place is not full of "them".

Jeff is in a class by himself...

And put himself there intentionally. Aside from the trolls honest enough to call themselves trolls that POS pretends to be a great American, keeping the World safe for the fiscal liberals.

He deserves far more than he gets...

Mark Begich, Joaquin Jackson, and Heller resistance... Three huge reasons to worry about the NRA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Fair enough but there are a lot of cleverly disguised wolves here that are so conservative they'll stay home if Trump wins. They'll still post here and pretend to be good conservatives while laughing as they carry the democrats water. Those worry me more than a dumasss that admits it.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
O
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
O
Fair enough but there are a lot of cleverly disguised wolves here that are so conservative they'll stay home if Trump wins. They'll still post here and pretend to be good conservatives while laughing as they carry the democrats water. Those worry me more than a dumasss that admits it.

I do not know of one "true conservative" that would do that and I know a lot of conservatives....

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Secession of old Dixie; together with a hand full of cowboy states that are like minded would be a great good thing.

And... I believe it is doable, possible, and not far off but soon, even now.

And... I believe that the issue is morally compelling; or to use the phrase of Jefferson, "it is their right, it is their duty..."

Back when I was a pup the whole idea of a free Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Romania, East-Germany, was a fantasy. Then it happened.

People either forget or never knew; to keep the union together back in 1860 Lincoln descended into the depths of war crimes unthinkable and unspeakable. I am not sure if anyone on the public stage of left wing "progressivism" has the stones to go the distance like Lincoln did. Maybe they do; I don't care. Live or die I defy them all. Live or die I belong to God and his just cause in this earth; a just society framed by law.

I am 1000% for secession right now, today, if not yesterday.

Some folks have no clue as to the depths of defiance that is born and bred into the soul of southern men. And it ain't going away due to some clowns on the SCOTUS; they only intensify our resolve. We stand "un-reconstructed" just as our fathers did.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by 4ager

If the Rs win and Trump or Cruz is POTUS, they will push a right-wing agenda on nationalism and/or conservatism, appointing two, perhaps three, SCOTUS justices and will strike at the social welfare movement core.

What makes you think Trump is going to appoint conservative Justices?

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Some people kill their spouse to get out of a bad marriage but most people just get a divorce no matter that it's an unpleasant event for both parties

I don't see anywhere 4ager said "let's kill the bastids"

He's a pretty bright guy
The South tried it with almost half the states and for their trouble were invaded and subjugated. The media of that day certainly wasn't nearly as owned by the ultra-rich as they are today. The ultra-rich favor globalization. De-centralization of power in one of the largest countries in the world is not on their agenda.

Trumps not ultra-rich?

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

540 members (1minute, 1badf350, 10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 06hunter59, 53 invisible), 2,507 guests, and 1,167 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,782
Posts18,515,759
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.