Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
D
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
D
Could I possibly be the most hated man in America?

I am a 52 year old white man. I live in rural Mississippi. I've been married to the same woman for 28 years. Worked for the same company for 31 years. Live a half of a mile from where I grew up. Middle class home owner. I attended college but dropped out to go to work. My children love me as I love them. I love God and read and believe His word. I am prolife, progun, pro free speech and pro constitutional America. I work for a timber company over seeing the timber harvesting. I raise cattle for slaughter. I believe in helping those less fortunate than myself as long as they are trying and respecting those over me as long as they are humble.
I could go on but I think thats enough for you to understand me.

I know I'm a minority in this nation and I know that many people in this country hate my values and morals. There are many of you on this site who despise me. You may be thinking I don't post regular enough for you to have an opinion of me. That's true but I read your post and from that I know what you think of me. I thought I knew and understood what being a good American was but I guess I've been wrong.

Before you light in to me about being self righteous don't waste your time. I am far from self righteous. I've got as many or more mistakes and failures as anyone reading this. Life is not a bed of roses and I've found that out through my own mistakes.

I just wonder what did I do to become so hated?

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
...try all that and being a cop too. laugh

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
....white, heterosexual, Christian, man.

Nothing else matters.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I know I'm a minority in this nation

remember those fine farm families that had 7 kids because they needed large families - and the dedicated catholics with huge families?

that doesn't exist anymore.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
and here I thought this was going to be an Obama bashing thread....

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Deepsouth
Could I possibly be the most hated man in America?

I am a 52 year old white man. I live in rural Mississippi. I've been married to the same woman for 28 years. Worked for the same company for 31 years. Live a half of a mile from where I grew up. Middle class home owner. I attended college but dropped out to go to work. My children love me as I love them. I love God and read and believe His word. I am prolife, progun, pro free speech and pro constitutional America. I work for a timber company over seeing the timber harvesting. I raise cattle for slaughter. I believe in helping those less fortunate than myself as long as they are trying and respecting those over me as long as they are humble.
I could go on but I think thats enough for you to understand me.

I know I'm a minority in this nation and I know that many people in this country hate my values and morals. There are many of you on this site who despise me. You may be thinking I don't post regular enough for you to have an opinion of me. That's true but I read your post and from that I know what you think of me. I thought I knew and understood what being a good American was but I guess I've been wrong.

Before you light in to me about being self righteous don't waste your time. I am far from self righteous. I've got as many or more mistakes and failures as anyone reading this. Life is not a bed of roses and I've found that out through my own mistakes.

Nobody likes a winner.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Seafire
and here I thought this was going to be an Obama bashing thread....

It kinda is...he is the #1 hater.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
You have the wrong values. The genuine, positive kind.

I share your status, as do many on here.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I know a batch of us are hated on here, because we live in Oregon.... whistle

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Far from hated, just highly susceptible to ribbing. wink

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
IC B3

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S

Or post a comment about high school sports, then feel the wrath of gophergunner...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by RickyD
Far from hated, just highly susceptible to ribbing. wink

Says a guy for IOWA????

( counter ribbing, from Oregon, back at ya! grin )

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

No, it's because of all the stupid things you post.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Deepsouth- I feel for you. I know the same scorn, but I just don't care. I know what is right for me, for our country, and I have two healthy happy adult children to prove it. I live in a liberal zoo, but its temporary. I see the insanity of "progressive" policies that are anything but forward looking.

I only hope we, as the Silent Majority, can get out and vote the same values we purport to represent.

"I didn't realize we had so many snipers in this country." by J23
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Deepsouth,
You sir, are precisely what is wrong with this nation. Values and attitudes like yours are what is standing in the way of this country becoming the greatest nation on the planet. Free schit for everyone, complimentary deluxe Ashley Madison accounts for all married men and compulsary Caitlyn Jenner excersize routines for all (after we all bow to face Mecca and say jello snackbar).

The critters have to win every time, I only have to win once. www.swanspointoutfitters.com
www.lazybar-t.com outfitters
65-43-22-5
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What's most amazing to me is the white people that hate themselves, and show with their votes and mindset.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

LOL
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Hate speech. Calling the DOJ right now!

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by ltppowell

AMEN! Been retired for 16 years and still get flack. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by ltppowell

From what I've read of your postings, having been a LEO myself and having many LEO friends....I believe your thinking on certain issues to be way foreign to most of us!! eek

Even birds know not to land downwind!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (222Sako, 06hunter59, 163bc, 204guy, 1lessdog, 2500HD, 69 invisible), 2,532 guests, and 1,202 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,788
Posts18,515,889
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.