Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by Deepsouth
Could I possibly be the most hated man in America?

I am a 52 year old white man........

I just wonder what did I do to become so hated?

You could have just posted the above and that would have been more than adequate to prove your point.

European-Americans, specifically those who hold a belief in Christian-based morality/jurisprudence, are enemy #1 of the new bolsheviks, and are to be marginalized at every turn.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Sharpsman,

Originally Posted By ltppowell
...try all that and being a cop too. laugh

From what I've read of your postings, hving been a LEO myself and having many LEO friends....I believe your thinking on certain issues to be way foreign to most of us!! eek

Not being a cop, I don't understand your position. I really like most of what ltppowell has to say.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Seafire
I know a batch of us are hated on here, because we live in Oregon.... whistle

I got you all beat. White 66 year old male, Christian, worked hard most of my life, raised six kids without and government help, retired and collecting SS, service connected disabled, was living in Washington and now living in Oregon. A leach on society that should have died rather than take a penny for all the rest of you. wink

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
D
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
D
[quote=3584ELK]Deepsouth- I feel for you. I know the same scorn, but I just don't care. I know what is right for me, for our country, and I have two healthy happy adult children to prove it. I live in a liberal zoo, but its temporary. I see the insanity of "progressive" policies that are anything but forward looking.

I only hope we, as the Silent Majority, can get out
and vote the same values
we purport to represent. [/
quote]

Elk, I hear you and I try not to let it get to me but it's wearisome at times. Especially when folks like that should be like us are doing the most of the hating. I'm afraid you may be wrong about one thing though. I don't believe we are a majority anymore.

D
Campfire Member
OP Offline
Campfire Member
D
Originally Posted by sambo3006
Deepsouth,
You sir, are precisely what is wrong with this nation. Values and attitudes like yours are what is standing in the way of this country becoming the greatest nation on the planet. Free schit for everyone, complimentary deluxe Ashley Madison accounts for all married men and compulsary Caitlyn Jenner excersize routines for all (after we all bow to face Mecca and say jello snackbar).

I know but I will not apologize for it.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And I thank God I know men like you.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
IMO - you have EARNED all that Scott. And more.
Thanks for your service!
Also - best wishes for your poor, long suffering, wife. smile

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Looks like you will get to meet the poor long suffering lady in July.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by JGRaider

I am a 52 year old white man. I live in rural Mississippi. I've been married to the same woman for 28 years. Worked for the same company for 31 years. Live a half of a mile from where I grew up. Middle class home owner. I attended college but dropped out to go to work. My children love me as I love them. I love God and read and believe His word. I am prolife, progun, pro free speech and pro constitutional America. I work for a timber company over seeing the timber harvesting. I raise cattle for slaughter. I believe in helping those less fortunate than myself as long as they are trying and respecting those over me as long as they are humble.
I could go on but I think thats enough for you to understand me.

I know I'm a minority in this nation and I know that many people in this country hate my values and morals. There are many of you on this site who despise me. You may be thinking I don't post regular enough for you to have an opinion of me. That's true but I read your post and from that I know what you think of me. I thought I knew and understood what being a good American was but I guess I've been wrong.

Before you light in to me about being self righteous don't waste your time. I am far from self righteous. I've got as many or more mistakes and failures as anyone reading this. Life is not a bed of roses and I've found that out through my own mistakes.

Nobody likes a winner.

Yep, losers hate those who raise the bar.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Matthew 10:22

And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by Seafire
I know a batch of us are hated on here, because we live in Oregon.... whistle

I'm from TENNESSEE, they hate tennesseeans here, im also a white Christian male who is pro gun, pro freedom, anti ablrtion, and i got a real big mouth about all of the above.

It took me a good year to gain a few friends on the fire because I am from tennessee alone, then found there was no making any headway with some folk because I'm a believer. Who gives a crap-not me. Birds of a feather flock together, you'll always find friends among those that are like you or even end remotely similar if they are good humble people. But humility is in short supply with a couple of guys here. Being a a$$hole is kinda celebrated here as it should be if done in light hearted humor or sarcasm in responce to something stupid. The fire is a strange place, go forth and just be, Grasshopper, all is well.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Face it men, most of us are Dinosaurs - soon to be extinct!

One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.
Archibald Rutledge

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

I am a 52 year old white man. I live in rural Mississippi. I've been married to the same woman for 28 years. Worked for the same company for 31 years. Live a half of a mile from where I grew up. Middle class home owner. I attended college but dropped out to go to work. My children love me as I love them. I love God and read and believe His word. I am prolife, progun, pro free speech and pro constitutional America. I work for a timber company over seeing the timber harvesting. I raise cattle for slaughter. I believe in helping those less fortunate than myself as long as they are trying and respecting those over me as long as they are humble.
Sounds like you could be a long-lost younger brother.. Your first sentences nearly echo my experiences..

I know I'm a minority in this nation and I know that many people in this country hate my values and morals. There are many of you on this site who despise me. You may be thinking I don't post regular enough for you to have an opinion of me. That's true but I read your post and from that I know what you think of me. I thought I knew and understood what being a good American was but I guess I've been wrong.

Before you light in to me about being self righteous don't waste your time. I am far from self righteous. I've got as many or more mistakes and failures as anyone reading this. Life is not a bed of roses and I've found that out through my own mistakes.

Not hated by me, my friend..nor several million others either.. All we hear is the MSM stating that whites suck, black lives matter, and liberals are the best thing since sliced bread..

Pay no attention to the rest.. smile

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Redneck

Sounds like you could be a long-lost younger brother.. Your first sentences nearly echo my experiences..

Not hated by me, my friend..nor several million others either.. All we hear is the MSM stating that whites suck, black lives matter, and liberals are the best thing since sliced bread..

^^^^ THIS! ^^^^

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Redneck

Y'all must be my cousins.

When a country is well governed, poverty and a mean condition are something to be ashamed of. When a country is ill governed, riches and honors are something to be ashamed of
. Confucius
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
I think you find that much of the animosity is regional. We are all pretty consistent in my neck of the woods. The fire is certainly more diverse and it shows. Many of the boys from other regions have no use for us whatsoever, so maybe they should try and kick us to the curb. Maybe we just need an old fashioned grudge match! smile. I tell some of the local sportsman about some of these cats on here and they have a hard time believing it.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Sounds like you and I could tip back a beer or three.

Mercy ceases to be a virtue when it enables further injustice. -Brent Weeks

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 12344mag, 160user, 1badf350, 1234, 67 invisible), 2,552 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,823
Posts18,516,764
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.