-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cruz has been trying to re-invent his campaign since South Carolina, where he claimed he would win....and didn't.

Same with Super Tuesday 1 and 2....and most everything in between.

He's pretty much getting his clock cleaned.

After each of his defeats, He always claims he will do much better in the upcoming set of primaries & that his campaign has turned the corner, but the victories never materialize.

He claimed Rubio being in the race kept him from victory on many occasions. Well, now we will get to see firsthand if this was the reason for his poor performance or just another one of Ted's excuses.

The reality is Ted is running out of time and excuses. He can only jump start his campaign so many times by promising to win in future primaries, until he's viewed as just another politician deceiving himself and others.

Rubio is gone, It's put up or shut up time for Ted Cruz. No more excuses.

GB1

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Only an idiot or the desperate would participate in another FOX debate. They are horrible at handling debates.

But hey, maybe Lyin'Ted will gather 82% of the remaining delegates...HAHAHAHAHA!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
He might be able to do it. But he'll need a roll of Chap Stik the size of a 10 gauge shotgun shell to kiss all the ass that's lined up waiting for him.

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I swore off making fun of retards and talking about you know who. Why don't you guys try to find something good about your candidate and post, instead of relying on lying about Cruz.

I'm trying to be a positive role model here.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I swore off making fun of retards and talking about you know who. Why don't you guys try to find something good about your candidate and post, instead of relying on lying about Cruz.

More to the point, some here need to figure out that the enemy has a (D) beside her name.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
"Trump’s rather iconoclastic techniques and his promises to effect radical change if elected has a profound appeal."

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/428506/donald-trump-good-guy

From NR of all places.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Well then quit posting your drivel!

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
all those conservative bonafides of Cruz seem to be negotiable don't they

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Cruz was just on Kelly Files.

He spent the whole time bitchin' about Trump. About 2/3rds of it was lies.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
must be weird for Cruz people seeing him turn into the very thing they said he wasn't

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
He said that the media was working to get Trump elected,.....said he's on TV all the time,..can't go to the bathroom without TV covering it, ect.

I thought, "And here's your time on TV and all you're doing is talking about Trump".

I was fairly ambivalent about him before,..just another politician. But after being exposed to him a lot as a result of the primary, Cruz irks the hell outta me.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P

It's just bristard and the "usual suspects" talking through their collective asses.
Nothing good to say about sTrumpussy so they try to tear down his opponents with half truths and outright lies. Cruz being the best candidate to take on Hitlery in November bears the brunt of these outrageous childish attacks.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Focus on hillary clinton, and Cruz or Trump will start to real darn good. I don't care with one of them you are pulling for.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
That didn't take long for Ted to cave to the establishment. Just what we never needed....another compromiser.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe

He spent the whole time bitchin' about Trump. About 2/3rds of it was lies.

He spent the whole time callin' out Trump. About all of Trump's lies.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Everybody who wants a President that'll kiss Lindsey Graham's ass, raise your hand.

Everybody who wants a President that has kissed Clinton's ass, raise your hand.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Perhaps the biggest hurdle, though, is overcoming the deep disdain establishment Republicans have for Cruz. After storming into the Senate, leading the charge in shutting down the government over Obamacare, refusing to endorse his incumbent Senate colleagues in 2014 and then calling McConnell a liar on the Senate floor, hard feelings remain in the halls of Congress and among plenty of more moderate Republicans who are weighing whether to sit out the presidential and focus on congressional races.

“There’s no question that Sen. Cruz has made a lot of enemies on Capitol Hill through his own actions,” said Brian Walsh, a GOP consultant and former top staffer at the National Republican Senatorial Committee

Cruz retains durable support among staunch conservatives. In North Carolina, where 36 percent of GOP voters regard themselves as very conservative, network exit polls showed him ahead of Trump by 17 points. He topped Trump by 18 in Illinois and by 22 in Missouri among the same groups.

I would like to know one thing. How do you Trump supporters say Cruz is part of the establishment and not conservative enough. Trump is promising to "deal" with the Democrats. How's that usually work out for us? We lose.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
That didn't take long for Ted to cave to the establishment. Just what we never needed....another compromiser.

Yet you support the master of the deal?

Seriously, do you guys read your posts.

We like trump because he knows how to deal, but Cruz is a comprimiser so that won't work?

I'm sure there's some lynch pin fine point between the word "deal" and "compromise" that somehow justifies the whole thing.

TFF AceofBase

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D

Trump whole campaign is built on "The art of the Deal." What do you think that means? COMPROMISE. Do y'all not listen to what Trump actually says other than build a fence and I'm the greatest?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RWE

Yet you support the master of the deal?

Seriously, do you guys read your posts.

We like trump because he knows how to deal, but Cruz is a comprimiser so that won't work?

I'm sure there's some lynch pin fine point between the word "deal" and "compromise" that somehow justifies the whole thing.

TFF AceofBase

actually we've read you guys posts...non stop here for weeks

the only "true" conservative

he's not malleable

he won't work with RINOs

on and on and on.......

Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

538 members (1936M71, 204guy, 1234, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 50 invisible), 2,352 guests, and 1,174 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,766
Posts18,515,376
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.