Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
He fights one hell of a fight, against air. He knows going in that he can't win, but he gives the locals a good show. It's never not fun to watch.

It's also perfect to give the illusion of 'I fought against XYZ'

Last edited by Steelhead; 03/17/16.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Cruz fans are like whack a mole around here

one finally calms down and then another pops up and takes his place

Last edited by KFWA; 03/17/16.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Whack away. It's what you guys do best.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
I'm voting against Hillary, period.

This. And, Cruz ain't the alternative.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He's one of them. The one that can actually beat her.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Yes to the first; no to the second. Which battleground state does he win against her? The answer: none.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pure speculation by the opposition. I already addressed that.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B

In the popular vote, maybe, but that isn't what elects a POTUS. I've been a Cruzbot forever, I voted for him in the primary, but this election will be decided in Appalachia and the Rust Belt. 4ager said that months ago and he's right. Trump can pull that off, Cruz maybe not.

As is my wont, I'll REALLY step on some toes here as say that there is a fairly direct correlation among the Cruz/anti-Cruz crowd as it relates to their spiritual condition. That is, who's washed in the blood, and who ain't.

I'll let y'all sort out who's who.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
I think he's the best of the field. I voted for him in TN.

Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
It's less than 87%. Why don't all you angry people go talk to each other? We're weary of lies. I promise not to follow you around and scream.

Here, do the math - its 87% of the remaining delegates to win. The sooner you face reality the better you will feel. I will support whomever the GOP nominee is - will you do that???

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...asich-republican-delegate-lead.html?_r=0

here you do the math http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/republican_delegate_count.html

ok this finally does it, if simple math is beyond the average trump supporter. there is no arguing it. your simply ill rational

for the record no one did come forward with anything cruz lied about that they could prove. the ben carson deal is bogus, They just reported what was reported already on the news, in fact cruz made a mistake to apologize for it.

all right trump dill rods, THE DELEGATE COUNT REMAINING IS NOT 90% OR EVEN 87%, its actually closer to about 75% further Cruz will win utah, and likely arizona, the race takes a 2 week break after that. alot can happen in that time.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don't hate him.

To me he just comes across as a greasy, preachy, condescending, booger eater.

I went off him long ago, when he held folks hostage all night, reading Dr Seuss.

good god ...thats what Rachel madcow said on MSNBC !!!! Wtf he was reading a book to his kids at their bedtime..man are we/is this country f-ed

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
L
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
L
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Cruz has a solid economic plan, solid supporter of the constitution, cooks bacon on a AR, eats booger like a boss,I'm voting for him.

Yup he's preachy and bit annoying, but everyone in DC hates him so he's pretty solid in my book.
You hope. That's all you can do with Trump because he's never proven a thing you suggest. And all of DC loves him because they get lots and lots of money from him so they can do his bidding. He tells you that over and over. Haven't you been paying attention?

Cruz should have stood up for the first amendment instead of saying that Trump brought the riot on himself.

There's a fairly serious cultural war going on in America. We need a President who will take a stand.

Cruz has demonstrated that it's not him.

this, that's where he lost my support

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by atvalaska
I don't hate him.

To me he just comes across as a greasy, preachy, condescending, booger eater.

I went off him long ago, when he held folks hostage all night, reading Dr Seuss.

good god ...thats what Rachel madcow said on MSNBC !!!! Wtf he was reading a book to his kids at their bedtime..man are we/is this country f-ed

If you're full blown retard enough to equate MontanaMarine to Madcow then there ain't much hope for you. God bless...

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
My democrat "friends" in this loony state have confided on more than one occasion that they are more afraid of Trump than Cruz. Here is what they say. Cruz is rigid (while not all bad) whereby Trump will use his temperament and presence to win the debate. Cruz is predictable while Trump is unorthodox and unpredictable.
They are afraid that Trump will overwhelm Hillary in a one on one debate.
Hillary has a political history and shady dealings, which gives Trump a target rich environment. Trump has a business record to debate which doesn't have political coat tails.

Bottom line is they'd rather face Cruz at the ballot box than Trump.

FWIW - there you have it.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Cruz cannot win the GOP nomination unless he makes a deal with the people he claims to be running against....the GOP Establishment.

Those rumblings have already begun.

He cannot beat Trump one on one. This is fact so far.

That's anti-Cruz hatred crazy

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The difference between Trump supporters and Cruz supporters:

Trump supporters know what he is and support Trump anyway.

Cruz supporters don't know what Cruz is.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
It's less than 87%. Why don't all you angry people go talk to each other? We're weary of lies. I promise not to follow you around and scream.

Here, do the math - its 87% of the remaining delegates to win. The sooner you face reality the better you will feel. I will support whomever the GOP nominee is - will you do that???

here you do the math http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/republican_delegate_count.html

ok this finally does it, if simple math is beyond the average trump supporter. there is no arguing it. your simply ill rational

for the record no one did come forward with anything cruz lied about that they could prove. the ben carson deal is bogus, They just reported what was reported already on the news, in fact cruz made a mistake to apologize for it.

all right trump dill rods, THE DELEGATE COUNT REMAINING IS NOT 90% OR EVEN 87%, its actually closer to about 75% further Cruz will win utah, and likely arizona, the race takes a 2 week break after that. alot can happen in that time.

The RCP tally is not correct. Other sites are reporting that Trump has 699 delegates not 673. The delay in delegate numbers is due to congressional vote tally in Illinois, which had 5 and Missouri which had 16, So your simple math is incorrect.
But thanks for trying your very best.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 03/17/16.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It's like some are obsessed or possessed, like a religious fanatic, and they can't stop, or help it.

In a way it is sad to watch.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The difference between Trump supporters and Cruz supporters:

Trump supporters know what he is and support Trump anyway.

Cruz supporters don't know what Cruz is.

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2016/03/eric-margolis/trump-peoples-tribune/

Palm Beach, Florida – Having an interesting dinner at Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate and residence – which may become the southern White House if fed-up American voters have their way.

One feels an air of whispered importance and gravitas here. After Trump’s smashing primary victories this past week, there’s a growing sense that the Donald is headed for victory while his legions of bitter opponents are left wringing their hands.

In fact, Trump is fast emerging as an American version of the People’s Tribunes of ancient Rome, the important state officials who voiced the people’s anger and concerns.

As the Trump revolution spreads, his enemies are desperately seeking ways to stop the Donald’s Juggernaut. Cries go to the heavens, “save the Republican Party before Trump wrecks it.”
As a life-long (but now fallen away) Republican, I say “good riddance”. More power to Trump to blast apart this deeply corrupt, cynical party steeped in political payoffs and religious fanaticism, and run by former used car dealers from Pocatello.

Many moons ago, I even began a run for Congress from my native New York City but was horrified to see the creatures that scuttled below the city’s political rocks. A senior party official who was also a prison guard advised me: “son, only two types of people go into politics. Those with no money like me; and those from rich families who do it for their egos.”

The Clintons are a perfect example of the former, two local Arkansas politicians who made millions by peddling influence. Trump fits the second category. He is a rough, tough, uncultured but wealthy New Yorker whose family there dates from the 1880’s when the city was the third largest German city in the world after Berlin and Hamburg.

Readers keep asking me what I think of Trump. My view: he is the worst of the candidates – except all the others.

Trump’s vows to expel 11 million illegal aliens is likely unworkable; his Great Wall on the Mexican border sounds like Pharaonic madness – except that all of its critics have no problem with Israel walling itself off from the Arab world.

The proposed banning of Muslims from the US is a disgusting ploy that plays to America’s low IQ red necks and far right religious conservatives and drags America’s name through the mud of bigotry and ignorance. Trump has very much to learn about the Muslim world.

But Trump is right on target when he calls for an even-handed approach to resolving the Arab-Israeli struggle. By daring to utter the term “even-handed,” Trump sent the US Israel lobby into a fury, touching the third rail of US politics. Compare Trump’s sensible Mideast position to that of Rubio, Cruz, Kasich and Clinton who got on their knees to pledge allegiance to Israel.

After investing tens of millions in buying up the US Congress and influencing media, the pro-Israel neocon war party now sees its huge investment jeopardized and its power under attack. If Trump has his way, US Mideast policy will be written in Washington, not Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. Billions of overt and secret US aid to Israel could be jeopardized.

In a big shock, Trump has reportedly called for the deeply flawed investigation on the 9/11 attacks to be reopened. The neo-con are going ballistic.

Right on cue, several dozen Republican foreign policy ‘experts,’ many from the Bush era, blasted Trump as ‘unfit’ to be president. These were the same idiots who championed the 2003 invasion of Iraq, the greatest foreign policy disaster in modern US history.

Following the warnings of that great German-American, Dwight Eisenhower, Trump says he intends to end the current foolish confrontation with Russia that was engineered by the neocons and arms industry and deal with Russia as an equal. No more imperial foreign wars. The military-industrial complex and the war party are up in arms.

Trump’s third target is Wall Street, and rightly so. New York’s bankers and financiers have bought Congress. Now, Trump questions the shameful tax break that Wall Street got its yes-men in Congress to write. The bankers want Trump’s head. He’s a class traitor, they moan.

Finally, Trump’s threats to undo trade deals and manufacturing displacement are music to the working classes’ ears. This writer, a former businessman, has always held executives who throw tens of thousands out of work and move manufacturing abroad to be knaves and even criminals.

Today, manufacturing in the US has fallen to only 12% of economic activity while finance has risen to 20%. Wall Street’s money lenders have kept the nation addicted to debt and wars. Trump might challenge this money oligarchy that has grown fabulously rich while the rest of America stagnates and lives from paycheck to paycheck.

Hillary Clinton has her armies of welfare recipients. Trump, so far, has armies of angry Americans.

Campfire Tracker
OP Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy

The RCP tally is not correct. Other sites are reporting that Trump has 699 delegates not 673. The delay in delegate numbers is due to congressional vote tally in Illinois, which had 5 and Missouri which had 16, So your simple math is incorrect.
But thanks for trying your very best.

wrong again, cruz has 411 delegates, even according to your numbers there are 1059 delegates left. so that means cruz needs about 77% look if you can't do math don't bother arguing with me on how great trump is you don't know the difference. cruz has utah in the bag, the other candidates have conceded it to cruz. in fact cruz is only doing 2 rallys on saturday one for him and the other for mike lee. I still think cruz will win arizona with the race down to whos left in it. the race takes 2 weeks off, thats actually a pretty long time relatively speaking.

Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (1minute, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 21, 204guy, 10Glocks, 58 invisible), 2,552 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,602
Posts18,511,493
Members74,007
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.