OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T

GB1

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Number one, I don't think he can be bought and two, I like a lot of what he says(no all of it though) but not the way he says it. And finally, I hope he can beat that lying immoral bitch Hillary.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
Not much appeal to me. I would like to see a lot of the things he says he's going to do happen but I have no confidence at all in him following through. I just can't trust the guy at all. The Democrats haven't been having a very good turn out in their primaries but now he's stoking their fire. He will lose to Clinton in the general.

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
He does not need their money, they cannot control him.
That scares the hell out of them.

He says a lot of what people say, they like that.

He has /will change politics forever.

The Trumpnado rolls on---

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Every Trump supporter I've talked to likes how angry and rude he is. I've had a lot of conversations with them and it all boils down to "Did you hear what he said?" or "He's gonna change things (without being able to cite a single specific policy position that Trump holds that will change everything)".

Trump is entertaining. And people like to be entertained.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Trump exists because the republicans and democrats work for the plutocrats, middle America of all race and creed has suffered and folks are giving Washington the middle finger.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
Every Trump supporter I've talked to likes how angry and rude he is. I've had a lot of conversations with them and it all boils down to "Did you hear what he said?" or "He's gonna change things (without being able to cite a single specific policy position that Trump holds that will change everything)".

Trump is entertaining. And people like to be entertained.

KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Doesn't even matter at this point. The fact is, he's gonna be the nominee (barring meddling from the GOP). 50/50 chance he wins in the general. Trump and his minions as well as Mitt and Lindsey have destroyed Cruz's chances. It is what it is. No need to over analyze it now. Just roll with what we have.

Last edited by KMS; 03/19/16.

Kelly
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I think that he addresses a lot of things that need to be addressed; while people may not always exactly agree with his position, they appreciate the fact that the topics are being openly addressed rather than left standing in the corner with their trunks waving back and forth.

Not a real member - just an ordinary guy who appreciates being able to hang around and say something once in awhile.

Happily Trapped In the Past (Thanks, Joe)

Not only a less than minimally educated person, but stupid and out of touch as well.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The thing about Trump is that he is addressing the things that most everybody has acknowledged are flaws in our country. From the ultra-rich buying influence, costing middle America jobs and stagnating wages, an open border that floods illegals into the country. Trade imbalances, the Dept of education, political correctness.

Now we can argue whether or not Trump will actually do the things he says he will do, but what is the point in arguing that, when he is the only one pledging to address those problems if elected?

I like Ted Cruz, but has he even addressed the trade imbalances? Why not? Could it be the contributions that keep him silent on trade and H-1B visas?

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Don't be so sure Trump won't accomplish things he has spoken of.

He is already beating a game rigged against him.

$$$ TRUMP AT THE PUMP 2024 $$$
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Donald Trump has never passed out teddy bears and soccer balls at the border to illegal aliens with Glenn Beck like Ted Cruz did.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by sawbuck
Don't be so sure Trump won't accomplish things he has spoken of.

He is already beating a game rigged against him.

Didn't say he won't, I said that in the past BOTH democrat and Republican have agreed big money buying influence is a problem.

Both Trump Supporters and Cruz supporters agree we have an immigration problem, that we are drowning in PC, but then Cruz stops short when he addressed trade imbalances and visas...why?

So maybe Trump won't be able to get American companies back on U.S soil, but he is the ONLY one addressing that problem, why is Cruz remaining silent on uneven trade issues? Trump maybe can get it done, maybe not, but he is the only one bringing that to the forefront, even Hillary remains silent on jobs going overseas and H-1B visas. It's the money that we all know has been corrupting politics, yet only one candidate is voicing doing something about that..

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
What is Trump's appeal? When he gets into office, his every move won't be governed by saying to himself the following;

"What would Haim Saban want me to do?"

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by KMS
Doesn't even matter at this point. The fact is, he's gonna be the nominee (barring meddling from the GOP). 50/50 chance he wins in the general. Trump and his minions as well as Mitt and Lindsey have destroyed Cruz's chances. It is what it is. No need to over analyze it now. Just roll with what we have.

You couldn't be further from the truth. The GOP and the RNC destroyed Cruz's chances. They flat out hate the guy. Now, just roll with that!

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Originally Posted by KMS

You couldn't be further from the truth. The GOP and the RNC destroyed Cruz's chances. They flat out hate the guy. Now, just roll with that!

And that's the truth.^^^

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by jimmyp
Trump exists because the republicans and democrats work for the plutocrats, middle America of all race and creed has suffered and folks are giving Washington the middle finger.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
KMS Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Originally Posted by KMS

How am I far from the truth? I'm agreeing with you. But Trump also labelled him a liar and really nasty. It was a many faceted attack on him. But like I said, it is what it is now. You can't unring that bell. I think you misunderstand. You seem to think I'm a Trump supporter. I still think Cruz is the best man for the job, but reality is Trump's run away with this.

Last edited by KMS; 03/19/16.

Kelly
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
To really change anything Trump has to do 1 of 2 things. He can work with congress to do it legally or he can be like Obama and use illegal exec orders to do it. I don't see either the R's or the D's working with him.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
To really change anything Trump has to do 1 of 2 things. He can work with congress to do it legally or he can be like Obama and use illegal exec orders to do it. I don't see either the R's or the D's working with him.
He can start by stopping those agencies under his constitutional control from doing all the anti-American crap they've been doing for decades.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

397 members (10ring1, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 163bc, 1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 34 invisible), 2,148 guests, and 1,033 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,761
Posts18,515,134
Members74,017
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.