Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Last edited by hillbillybear; 03/18/16.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

GB1

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Way too much of this going on. Maybe it is time to have some timely hangings. Not the kind where you have to be an old man to remember what someone did 30 years ago to deserve the death penalty.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Public hangings of the vermin that commit crimes like this would do a lot to curtail criminal element's activity when they know what is going to happen if they go on the prod.

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by hillbillybear
Public hangings of the vermin that commit crimes like this would do a lot to curtail criminal element's activity when they know what is going to happen if they go on the prod.

The perp shot & killed his own self after he murdered the cop. I doubt that the threat of hanging would have deterred him.

It's just a damn shame that he didn't off his self before he killed the cop.

Mike

Always talk to the old guys , they know stuff.

Jerry Miculek
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Very sad. I will be praying for peace and comfort to the family and for God to watch over all our Officers.

Jim

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by hillbillybear

Blessed are the peacemakers.

"The number one problem with America is, a whole lot of people need shot, and nobody is shooting them."
-Master Chief Hershel Davis

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Amen Joel.

At least the press is starting to print pics of the perps, almost invariably black, right away now.

Could it perhaps be a sign that we are getting fed up with the jungle mentality?

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by ingwe
Amen Joel.

At least the press is starting to print pics of the perps, almost invariably black, right away now.

Could it perhaps be a sign that we are getting fed up with the jungle mentality?

I think there is a huge undercurrent of resentment right now and hopefully it shows up at the polls this november.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Getting too damn frequent, prayers for all concerned.

George Orwell was a Prophet, not a novelist. Read 1984 and then look around you!

Old cat turd!

"Some men just need killing." ~ Clay Allison.

I am too old to fight but I can still pull a trigger. ~ Me

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
A fund on behalf of Officer Jacobs' family - wife, 2 children, a baby on the way - has been established at TD Bank. My wife and I are headed to our local branch right now. POTUS may not step up to support LE, but our community will.

Blue Lives Matter more than those of hood rats who are violent career criminals by the age of 17. BTW, race has nothing to do with this - behavior does.

I've been very troubled as I've watched a growing antipathy - even hatred in some cases - toward LE on our 24HCF. This attitude is unworthy of who most of us are. Hard working, law abiding, patriotic Americans. Many have worn the uniform of our Nation, many serve currently in the military, in LE. But for the grace of God, for many in the 24HCF community, Officer Jacobs might have been one of our sons, daughters, brothers, nephews, because we were raised right and we have, in turn, raised our children right and have inspired them to serve.

Let's recognize that we have different political preferences - our System of Governance is founded on our First Amendment right. But, on the fundamental principle of support for the patriotic service to our Nation and our communities that our sons and daughters have undertaken, let's agree to stand united in our support of their demanding and difficult decisions.

This tragic event provides us an opportunity to reestablish our 24HCF brotherhood. May God hold Officer Jacobs in his eternal Glory.

Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it Almighty God! I know not what course others may take, but as for me, give me liberty of give me death! P. Henry

Deus vult!

Rhodesians all now

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Jeez that marks the 26th death this year for leo's. Too many RIP's in a volatile society which doesn't show any hope of improving.
Just checked the stats, although overall deaths are down 11%, deaths by gunfire are up 230%.

Last edited by bigwhoop; 03/19/16.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
W
Prayers on the way from N.C. I hope the pos is burning in hell.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
POS in the White House has been demonizing law enforcement since his sorry azz took office, he likes this sort of thing, sticking it to the man. One of Obama's "boys".

[Linked Image]

Prayers to the family. I hope we get this ship righted.

Last edited by Squirrelnut; 03/19/16.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
The shooting happened about a mile away from where I work part time. We had another shooting in Greenville today, don't know the details yet.
Because of new taser rules with the state and GPD, the officer couldn't taser, still had his weapon in the holster.

CO School of Trades, Gunsmithing, '76
Clemson University '74
Go Tigers
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Prayer's sent for the officer and his family..

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by ingwe
Amen Joel.

I think there is a huge undercurrent of resentment right now and hopefully it shows up at the polls this november.

And I truly believe it will.....

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
U
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
U
Considering over 30,000 are arrested daily, 26 cops killed by those being arrested doesn't seem like a very high number.

Living in a world of G17s and 700s, wishing for P7s and 202s
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
Originally Posted by rrconductor
The shooting happened about a mile away from where I work part time. We had another shooting in Greenville today, don't know the details yet.
Because of new taser rules with the state and GPD, the officer couldn't taser, still had his weapon in the holster.

In my neck of the woods, the rules have changed to where the taser may only be used with actively assaultive people much like a baton or closed fist punches. Its not easy to deploy on someone who is throwing punches, so it often just stays in its holster. Many are asking to give it up.

Keep your eye on the fruit........
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I bet he was a member of the Domestic Terrorist Group Black Lives Matters. The police officer has two small kids and a baby on the way

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (1lessdog, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 222Sako, 2500HD, 257Bob, 59 invisible), 2,489 guests, and 1,244 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,607
Posts18,511,602
Members74,007
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.