Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Originally Posted by isaac
He wasn't arrested. He was simply given a summons and noticed to appear.

In reading the comments section of the Fox news article, it's very favorable to Trump with many saying they will now vote for him. Mostly, you've got to be F'ing kidding me stuff with Fields being called a never-was flake.

First comment on Fox:

Demswinin16
Demswinin16
just now

Drumpf's followers have become the Modern-day Manson Family to his Charlie Manson, while Lewandoski played the role of Charles "Tex" Watson.

Maybe Sheriff Joe Arpaio will take his place.

The comments sections on news articles are there for full blown retards. I can't believe Bob mentioned them, though I can believe you went trolling through them.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
GB1

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I don't know of any state that doesn't have intent as an element of either an assault or a battery but Florida's battery statute certainly requires an intentional,unwanted touching.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 4ager
Demswinin16
Demswinin16
just now

Drumpf's followers have become the Modern-day Manson Family to his Charlie Manson, while Lewandoski played the role of Charles "Tex" Watson.

Maybe Sheriff Joe Arpaio will take his place.
The comments sections on news articles are there for full blown retards. I can't believe Bob mentioned them, though I can believe you went trolling through them.

Actually I have them blocked, had to unblock it to see what Bob was referring to. First one was one of the worst, but there's a mix of "who cares?" versus "why did you lie about it" posts for the most part.

Last edited by Calhoun; 03/29/16.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by isaac
I don't know of any state that doesn't have intent as an element of either an assault or a battery but Florida's battery statute certainly requires an intentional,unwanted touching.

You should certainly know of one state that does not require intent for battery (needed for assault, but not battery). If FL requires intent, then so be it, but not all do.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Glenn Reynolds at instapundit gets to the core of it..

MICHELLE FIELDS UPDATE: Trump campaign manager arrested for battery of female reporter. “The report from the Jupiter Police Department said Corey Lewandowski was charged for intentionally grabbing and bruising the arm of Michelle Fields, a former reporter for the conservative news outlet Breitbart, against her will at a Trump campaign event on March 8.” As I said before, a bought drink and an apology could have fixed this, but they doubled down and called her a liar instead. They chose poorly.

IC B2

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
WGAF?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Glenn Reynolds at instapundit gets to the core of it..

MICHELLE FIELDS UPDATE: Trump campaign manager arrested for battery of female reporter. “The report from the Jupiter Police Department said Corey Lewandowski was charged for intentionally grabbing and bruising the arm of Michelle Fields, a former reporter for the conservative news outlet Breitbart, against her will at a Trump campaign event on March 8.” As I said before, a bought drink and an apology could have fixed this, but they doubled down and called her a liar instead. They chose poorly.

1) not arrested;
2) affirmative defense(s) exist.

Also - this compares to a multiple party adultery scandal, how?

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Glenn did update his blurb to say that Lewandowski was charged, not arrested since the latter infers being taken into custody.

It compares to a National Enquirer story.. well, it's a fact compared to something with what might amount to a fairy tale.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Those "fairy tales" have Heidi Cruz cancelling her involvement with Ted's campaign.

Just stay tuned, Cal. Your pious messiah of a candidate, and the same hypocrite that I now regret voting for, is up to his rather pointy nose in very hot water.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Glenn did update his blurb to say that Lewandowski was charged, not arrested
---------

Hang in there, you'll get there.

Hope the guy you rely on to do your thinking doesn't keep updating and throw you into further confusion.

William Arthur Ward

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Glenn did update his blurb to say that Lewandowski was charged, not arrested since the latter infers being taken into custody.

It compares to a National Enquirer story.. well, it's a fact compared to something with what might amount to a fairy tale.

I find it hard to believe that even the NE wouldn't have some backup/proof before going to press, especially seeing how the accused is the #1 all time debater.....ever.

FJB & FJT
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E

Hmmmm.... actual exit polls and primary results are a pretty damned good clue.

Only to those who can get a clue. There are several here who have proven incapable.

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Those "fairy tales" have Heidi Cruz cancelling her involvement with Ted's campaign.

As far as I can find, that IS a fairy tale.

She's cancelled her New York and New Jersey stops to go campaign with Ted in Wisconsin.

If you have a legitimate and non-fairy tale source saying she's dropped out totally, provide a link.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Or more importantly, that said stories are true.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
NOW Fox News has it headlining.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Fields and the charge itself are getting trounced in the comments section.

It's about 85% to 15% against Fields, the police for bringing these bogus charges and the fact Fields actually was the first one to improperly touch another.

Funny how the video doesn't show her getting knocked off balance, at all. In fact, she moves again towards Trump immediately after being removed form her interference with Trump.

Further, the vid shows a nano-second of touching on her bicep. How in the Hell did she get the bruising on her forearm?

Her initial story to law enforcement and the actual video prove her to be the conniving liar she is. It's going to be a very sad day for her in court, if it goes that far...which I seriously doubt.

William Arthur Ward

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Ben Howe ‏@BenHowe 18m18 minutes ago

Them: “He didn’t grab her!”
Us: “Here’s the bruises.”
Them: “She gave those to herself!”
Us: “Here’s the video.”
Them: “SHE DESERVED IT!"

Christopher Hayes ‏@chrislhayes 1h1 hour ago

In Lewandowski's defense, how could he possibly know there would be comprehensive surveillance video at his boss' own estate.

Mary Katharine Ham ‏@mkhammer 3h3 hours ago

Trump tweeters to Fields: “Police report or it didn’t happen.”
Trump tweeters now: “I cannot believe she filed a police report. Disgrace.”

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
You're so cherry picking dishonest your posts have become nothing more than an invitation to taunt your intentional absurdities.

William Arthur Ward

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
https://youtu.be/IGz5DPqU-p0

There it is. Hardly criminal.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T

She's cancelled her New York and New Jersey stops to go campaign with Ted in Wisconsin.

That translates into... she's traveling with Ted so he's not pounding on some new squish in WI.

Camp is where you make it.
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

598 members (1beaver_shooter, 1100mag, 1eyedmule, 160user, 1badf350, 68 invisible), 3,910 guests, and 1,335 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,759
Posts18,535,662
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.