Hop To
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Calhoun
Originally Posted by Bristoe
The girl has a long history of being a psycho bitch.

http://gotnews.com/calling-bullshit-michelle-fields/

Thanks for proving my point, Corey.

You need to see if you can find another issue.

This one has made a fool of you.

GB1

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
The girl has a long history of being a psycho bitch.

http://gotnews.com/calling-bullshit-michelle-fields/

Thanks for proving my point, Corey.

You need to see if you can find another issue.

This one has made a fool of you.

--------

Desperate folks do desperate things.

He's ate up with the dumbass, like any young kid.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Corey Lewandowski's habit of roughing people up is probably why the Koch brother's got rid of him at Americans for Prosperity.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I'm sure that was it.

And Michelle Fields history of being a habitual liar is undoubtedly why Breitbart fired her.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Corey Lewandowski's habit of roughing people up is probably why the Koch brother's got rid of him at Americans for Prosperity.

----------

Yep, you're likely right,Pat.

I'm confident I know what you Cruzbots would say if it was Cruz's team on that vid.

But, it appears they were too busy trying to stifle some hookers,homely homers and Heidi instead.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

Look at this whole thing another way. Here's a story that wasn't a story. Campaign manager bruises up a young lady during a press conference - but it wouldn't have been an issue if the campaign manager had simply apologized. That's all it would have taken - a simple, "Hey, I grabbed you harder than I meant to. Sorry about that.". End of story.

So they lie. Trump says the Secret Service didn't know anything about it. Lewandowski says he never touched her. They tell Breitbart that if they want continued access to the campaign they better bury her and the story. Five top people quit BreitBart. The Trump campaign starts maligning her as a serial liar with old stories. The campaign and Breitbart say it must have been a Secret Service guy that grabbed her. Lie after lie after lie...

Cower to bitches bitching. That is your argument Calhoun. Cower and appease bitches who bitch. That is not against women, that is against bitches, like the ones who need a safe place on college campus's.

That's not the way Trump run's things. That is also why he's winning.

If you are forever apologizing to bitches who bitch, they will always make you apologize for something as a way to control you or the message. That he refuses that "power" to liberals is what drives them and the media crazy. They can't understand why their bitching won't cut it with him.

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
It never would have been an issue. If an apology hadn't been forthcoming from the manager as soon as the pictures of bruises came forth, Cruz would have fired his butt.

Hmm. Wonder if Lewandowski knows too much for Trump to fire him. Just think of the truly devastating truths that ol' Lewie would tell that would crush the hearts and minds of Trumpetters around the nation.

Yep. Best keep up the lying and trying to ruin a woman's career rather than risk what Lewie could tell the world.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
The chick is fortunate to have survived! eek frown

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
It never would have been an issue. If an apology hadn't been forthcoming from the manager as soon as the pictures of bruises came forth, Cruz would have fired his butt.

Hmm. Wonder if Lewandowski knows too much for Trump to fire him. Just think of the truly devastating truths that ol' Lewie would tell that would crush the hearts and minds of Trumpetters around the nation.

Yep. Best keep up the lying and trying to ruin a woman's career rather than risk what Lewie could tell the world.

===============

TFF!

William Arthur Ward

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Republicans like you make it tough to be a Republican.

Us people in the reality based community *really* need to find another political group to associate with.

IC B3

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Probably Pat, good guess work.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Reality based Republicans will need to run off about 1/3 of the GOP if we're ever going to be a viable political entity again.

Hell, 1/4th of the GOP is worshiping a fake Canadian minister in Cowboy boots this cycle.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Cruz is an adulterous hypocrite establishment politician yet you don't care, but this story about a 3rd party to trump... you are all over it.

Once Trump gets the nomination, have fun voting for Hill dog.

Look at this whole thing another way. Here's a story that wasn't a story. Campaign manager bruises up a young lady during a press conference - but it wouldn't have been an issue if the campaign manager had simply apologized. That's all it would have taken - a simple, "Hey, I grabbed you harder than I meant to. Sorry about that.". End of story.

But nobody in the Trump camp is ever allowed to apologize for anything. Name one time they have.

So they lie. Trump says the Secret Service didn't know anything about it. Lewandowski says he never touched her. They tell Breitbart that if they want continued access to the campaign they better bury her and the story. Five top people quit BreitBart. The Trump campaign starts maligning her as a serial liar with old stories. The campaign and Breitbart say it must have been a Secret Service guy that grabbed her. Lie after lie after lie...

Now. Imagine these folks in charge of domestic and foreign policy and the intelligence services and the IRS and the FBI and the ATF and Supreme Court nominations.

When all it would have taken was to tell the truth and a simple apology.

Here is another way of looking at it.

If someone is "roughed up" truly, an apology doesn't change if there are charges or not.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The whole thing is an excellent example of why you shouldn't hire women. Too many of them are looking for an opportunity to cause trouble.

It's best to stay away from them as much as possible.

And I will add, LIE. he should have never said "I never touched her." Granted this is bullshit, but by the time the media is done with this, Lewandowski's going to be the new Jack The Ripper."

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
And I will add, LIE. he should have never said "I never touched her." Granted this is bullshit, but by the time the media is done with this, Lewandowski's going to be the new Jack The Ripper."
-----------

And Trump's polling will continue to rise.

The media and the GOPe still haven't quite figured out the dynamic as yet but their ignorance is making me blissful.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Not with women, Bob and like An Coulter said, without the female vote, the last democrat president in history would have been Harry Truman.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
This wouldn't have been headed off with a simple apology. The woman made a fake audio tape with another reporter to try and bolster her story. She's had him in her sights all along.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bellydeep
This wouldn't have been headed off with a simple apology. The woman made a fake audio tape with another reporter to try and bolster her story. She's had him in her sights all along.

Fake audio tape with another reporter? Umm...

Bob? Care to jump in here?

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Not with women, Bob and like An Coulter said, without the female vote, the last democrat president in history would have been Harry Truman.

-----------

I'll take the women vote for Trump vs. the women and kid vote for Clinton any day of the week, Jorge.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bellydeep

Fake audio tape with another reporter? Umm...

Bob? Care to jump in here?

There was a supposed audio of the incident where she says she was thrown down

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Page 8 of 15 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (1eyedmule, 21, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 67 invisible), 3,922 guests, and 1,336 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,759
Posts18,535,662
Members74,041
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.