Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15
Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Originally Posted by Calhoun
This wouldn't have been headed off with a simple apology. The woman made a fake audio tape with another reporter to try and bolster her story. She's had him in her sights all along.

Fake audio tape with another reporter? Umm...

Bob? Care to jump in here?

There was a supposed audio of the incident where she says she was thrown down

No, there wasn't.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
This wouldn't have been headed off with a simple apology. The woman made a fake audio tape with another reporter to try and bolster her story. She's had him in her sights all along.

Fake audio tape with another reporter? Umm...

Bob? Care to jump in here?

There was a supposed audio of the incident where she says she was thrown down

No, there wasn't.

Yeah, there is.

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
The reporter that witnessed it commented on Lewandowski throwing her. There was never any claim by her that she was pulled to the ground, that was lies put out by Trump fans and the Trump campaign.

Fields: “Mr. Trump, you went after the late Scalia for affirmative action, do you -- are you still against affirmative action?"

Voice (allegedly Corey Lewandowski): “Excuse me, thank you.”

A few moments later (noise of the room can be heard)...

Terris: “You OK?"

Fields: “Holy sh*t."

Terris: “Yea he just threw you."

Fields: “I can’t believe he just did that that was so hard. Was that Corey?"

Terris: “Yeah, like, what threat were you?"

Fields: "That was insane. You should have felt how hard he grabbed me. That's insane. I’ve never had anyone do that to me from a campaign."

Terris: “Can I put that in my story?"

Fields: “Yeah, go for it — that was really awful. That’s so unprofessional.”

Terris: “He really just almost threw you on the ground."

Fields: “He literally went like this and was grabbing me down. "I don’t even want to do what he just did to me. Oh my God, that really spooked me that someone would do that."

Terris: “What threat were you?"

Fields: “Nothing. I was asking about affirmative action."

Terris: “And he probably knows you, right?"

Fields: “Yeah, I don’t understand. That looks horrible. You’re going after a Breitbart reporter, the people who are nicest to you?"

Terris: “I know, I’m going to put it in my story."

Last edited by Calhoun; 03/29/16.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I just saw on CNN where she told the police that he threw her down but she caught heself. Close enough for me.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

Fields: “I can’t believe he just did that that was so hard.

She said the same thing about Cruz.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
It never would have been an issue. If an apology hadn't been forthcoming from the manager as soon as the pictures of bruises came forth, Cruz would have fired his butt.

Hmm. Wonder if Lewandowski knows too much for Trump to fire him. Just think of the truly devastating truths that ol' Lewie would tell that would crush the hearts and minds of Trumpetters around the nation.

Yep. Best keep up the lying and trying to ruin a woman's career rather than risk what Lewie could tell the world.

Do you even believe yer own BS?

I hope for your sake you just chuckled and whispered no.

You and Pat have done as much to turn me off to Cruz as Cruz has.

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

From the arrest report:
"Fields asked Trump a question, while holding her cell phone up to Trump as a recording device. After she had asked the question, she felt someone yank her left arm. She added that she fell back but caught herself from falling."

She never, ever claimed to have been pulled down to the ground. NEVER. Just pulled off balance.

It's just amazing...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I really don't know how important you have to think you are to approach a SS protected person, shove a recorded in his face, and NOT have someone grab your arm and pull you away.

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by efw

Really? You prefer just living in ignorance and bliss from the lies your candidate tells you? Trump probably picked up on that tendency of voters from that book he used to keep on his bedstand where he read speeches for inspiration.

IC B3

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
I really don't know how important you have to think you are to approach a SS protected person, shove a recorded in his face, and NOT have someone grab your arm and pull you away.

There was a roomful of reporters doing it.. it's standard practice at these things. And no secret service personnel grabbed her or ever grabs any of the press unless the candidate asks for help.

Again.. all he had to do was apologize about it and not lie about her doing it and try to ruin her career. He lied, the truth came out, now he's charged. Seems like the way justice is supposed to work in America.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by efw

Really? You prefer just living in ignorance and bliss from the lies your candidate tells you? Trump probably picked up on that tendency of voters from that book he used to keep on his bedstand where he read speeches for inspiration.

===========

A F'ing kid with diarrhea of the mouth.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

From the arrest report:
"Fields asked Trump a question, while holding her cell phone up to Trump as a recording device. After she had asked the question, she felt someone yank her left arm. She added that she fell back but caught herself from falling."

She never, ever claimed to have been pulled down to the ground. NEVER. Just pulled off balance.

It's just amazing...

walking it back for her are you? Why wasn't "pulled off balance" the way it was described from the beginning?

It started out as being nearly thrown to the ground.

Next she's falling back.

Now it's just pulled off balance?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

There was a roomful of reporters doing it.. it's standard practice at these things. And no secret service personnel grabbed her or ever grabs any of the press unless the candidate asks for help.

Again.. all he had to do was apologize about it and not lie about her doing it and try to ruin her career. He lied, the truth came out, now he's charged. Seems like the way justice is supposed to work in America.

This wouldn't have went away with an apology. Someone who will whine that hard about being grabbed on the arm is in it for the victim status

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
walking it back for her are you? Why wasn't "pulled off balance" the way it was described from the beginning?

Next she's falling back.

Dude...

"I fell back" and "Pulled off balance" are the same freaking thing in this case.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by isaac
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Not with women, Bob and like An Coulter said, without the female vote, the last democrat president in history would have been Harry Truman.

-----------

I'll take the women vote for Trump vs. the women and kid vote for Clinton any day of the week, Jorge.

Hope you are right, amigo. Today's SCOTUS decision (4-4) made me even more convinced to vote R, whomever the nominee is.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Next she's falling back.

Dude...

"I fell back" and "Pulled off balance" are the same freaking thing in this case.

Creates a different perception of the event.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by isaac
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Corey Lewandowski's habit of roughing people up is probably why the Koch brother's got rid of him at Americans for Prosperity.

----------

Yep, you're likely right,Pat.

I'm confident I know what you Cruzbots would say if it was Cruz's team on that vid.

But, it appears they were too busy trying to stifle some hookers,homely homers and Heidi instead.

I told it was going to be a little problem for him when I saw the pics of the bruises around her wrist. It's not the first, or last time, he's laid hands on people in anger, but when you cause visible injury it gets a little harder to get away with.

But you know that.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
In the video, Corey only touches her bicep. How'd she get bruises on her forearm.

Oh yeah, there's more:
------

An Update to That Lewandowski/Fields Fairy Tale Bill Quick

Posted on March 29, 2016 12:59 pm by Bill Quick

FIGURES. Prosecutor Who Filed Sham Charges Against Corey Lewandowski Is Part of Hillary’s Inner Circle – The Gateway Pundit

Trump Campaign Manager Corey Lewandowski was charged with battery today for brushing up against a reporter at a campaign rally.

Video was released that shows the reporter, Michelle Fields, did not flinch, did not change her facial expression, did not even notice Lewandowski during the alleged “battery.”

Now we know why Lewandowski was charged for the hoax.

The prosecuting attorney Dave Aronberg is part of Hillary Clinton’s “inner circle” in Florida.

Via Danger and Play:

hillary attorney

This is my shocked, shocked face.

UPDATE:

Report: Secret Service Says Michelle Fields Touched Trump

But speaking on condition of anonymity, a member of Trump’s Secret Service detail told DailyMail.com on Tuesday that Fields touched Trump twice – and was warned by agents to stop – before Lewandowski pulled her away.

‘She crossed in between agents and our protectee after being told not to,’ said the agent, who was present that night in Jupiter.

Since they are, unlike Fields, actually professionals, I suppose it’s understandable that they didn’t just shoot her. She might have “noticed” that, although she didn’t notice Lewandowski’s “brutal” attack wherein she claimed that he “tried to aggressively pull her to the ground.”

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Yeah the bruises.

Except he grabbed her upper arm, not her wrist.

Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (22250rem, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 56 invisible), 1,647 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,997
Posts18,520,346
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.