Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by Calhoun
What's telling is the attitude of a bunch of Trump supporters towards women.

I think a Secret Service agent should have dislocated her shoulder and knocked out one,..maybe both of her front teeth.

How dare that reporter ask Caesar Trump a question.

She's a serial liar. This isn't her first rodeo.

http://gotnews.com/calling-bullshit-michelle-fields/

Opening paragraph:

Full disclosure: I’m a supporter of Ted Cruz. I’ve even bet on him to win the election and primary, but I’m not going to allow a serial liar control the discussion of what happened.

GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

I challenge you to watch this video (new angle just released) and find any fault in it. No bruises came from this encounter, I can assure you. I am pretty sure there was no grabbing, all he did was shield her off.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Did she say,

"I'm a strong independent woman, I can do anything a man can do!"

Can you give us the link?

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Ringman I wasn't speaking of her specifically in that example. That was a generic putdown of the strong independent woman meme.

The part about big boy game means big boy rules was directed at her however.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks. I remember a woman in bar , thinking she was a tough as a man, punched my uncle. You might guess what happened next. He punched her back, which knocked her out. Her boyfriend jumped up and took a swing which helped him get knocked out too.

He should have said, "She asked for it."

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I'm pretty old fashioned myself I'll open doors, etc, but learned to despise that I'm as good as man thing while in the Army. I didn't have have a ton of interaction with military women, but it was enough.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The point remains that Trump turned a molehill into a mountain.
Just like he did when he personally attacked Cruz wife after an anti-Trump Pac posted a picture of his wife.

Trump had a golden opportunity to look “Presidential” and convince doubters that he can rise above the mud.
Instead he again jumped in with both feet.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by ctsmith

I challenge you to watch this video (new angle just released) and find any fault in it. No bruises came from this encounter, I can assure you. I am pretty sure there was no grabbing, all he did was shield her off.

That's the angle that shows it best, and that was the photographer who denied being in the room when first asked for the video.

It really was just a blow by from a campaign staffer to a reporter.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

I think a Secret Service agent should have dislocated her shoulder and knocked out one,..maybe both of her front teeth.

How dare that reporter ask Caesar Trump a question.

She's a serial liar. This isn't her first rodeo.

http://gotnews.com/calling-bullshit-michelle-fields/

Opening paragraph:

Full disclosure: I’m a supporter of Ted Cruz. I’ve even bet on him to win the election and primary, but I’m not going to allow a serial liar control the discussion of what happened.

Seen enough. The chick is a hustler and attention monger. Out to publicize herself.

Of course watching her speak publicly this is pretty obvious. She isn't that smart, lies easily,and whines like a gurlll.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
,...make the next spoiled rotten little bitch to come along think twice about disrupting a Presidential election with bullshit.

There's the Trump base in action!

Thank you for showing it so well.

You'll learn about those SJW wenches someday.

They're extremely toxic.

I don't think he knows what a SJW is, and he'll probably not Google it either. I could always be wrong. But I have a sneaking suspicion. No sleight intended to anyone.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

IC B3

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
No one is checking Breitbart to see what old Piers Morgan thinks? He thinks she's "pathetic."

laugh

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...c-to-claim-lewandowski-assaulted-fields/

Not that I give a shidt what he says. But a broken clock is right twice a day.

It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by bigfish9684
,...make the next spoiled rotten little bitch to come along think twice about disrupting a Presidential election with bullshit.

There's the Trump base in action!

Thank you for showing it so well.

You'll learn about those SJW wenches someday.

They're extremely toxic.

I don't think he knows what a SJW is, and he'll probably not Google it either. I could always be wrong. But I have a sneaking suspicion. No sleight intended to anyone.

Social Justice Warrior, didn't have to look it up, thank you very much. Didn't know Breitbart employed any, but since they are a Trump propaganda machine maybe I shouldn't be surprised you think they do.

Just keep on blaming the victim. All it would have taken was an apology from Corey instead of attacks aimed at discrediting her. He chose this path and now a judge or jury will decide on the answer. One thing for sure, this is Lewandowski's last rodeo ride. Heard one of the talking heads on tv tonight say that with Lewandowski's background, getting into Trump's campaign was his only job possibility except a state level job in Connecticut. He got in since no professional campaign staff would go near Trump last year. With 2 assaults on video and a list of serious issues that have come out about him already from insiders, he'll never work nationally again. Well, Trump does have mob connections, so he might be able to hook him up, I suppose.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Wow... Breitbart is carrying a story challenging the Daily Mail about the Secret Service agent they "have as a source". Flaming attack...

Be an article on the Federalist soon.

I just talked to the Secret Service about @dmartosko's report. "We don't comment on active criminal investigations. We're not commenting."

— Sean Davis (@seanmdav) March 29, 2016

I asked if a USSS agent told a reporter that Fields presented a threat to Trump. "We wouldn't comment on an active criminal investigation."

"We wouldn't comment on our own investigations," the USSS spox told me. "We certainly wouldn't comment on a criminal investigation in FL."

When even Breitbart won't believe a planted story pushing the Trump line, you're in deeeeep trouble.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Desperately funny.

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Which is sad, I thought most of that type were Democrats.

So far I've seen the Trump camp depending on Breitbart and gatewaypundit for defense - which along with Drudge are the main Trump propaganda and hit machines.

One question: Can anybody name any time in the past that a Secret Service agent went to the press anonymously? Especially when the Secret Service could narrow it down to 1 or 2 guys? Really, I'm curious about all the times I've missed where the SS fed news bits to foreign news agencies. I mean if they are doing it for something this frigging trivial, it must be a weekly occurrence.

I'll wait.

You Cruz boys need a distraction from pimp daddy Cruz sex scandal oh wait the Cruz gang says that's all made up not real..

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 79S
You Cruz boys need a distraction from pimp daddy Cruz sex scandal oh wait the Cruz gang says that's all made up not real..

Very good! Bad thing come up, just redirect back at the opponent saying how much worse THAT GUY is. You've learned well.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
. All it would have taken was an apology

Absolutely not. Never apologize when you're subjected to an SJW attack. They will use it as an admission of guilt and double down even more.

http://voxday.blogspot.com/2015/09/never-apologize-to-sjws.html

What I find remarkable is the way that despite the clear and conclusive evidence that a public apology always does more harm than good, people are STILL dumb enough to offer up public apologies.

Look at it this way. An apology is a confession. And what do prosecutors do with confessions? They use it to prosecute the person who gave it to them.

If you're ever being put under pressure to apologize for something, ask yourself this question: What are the real objectives of those who are putting pressure on me? If they happen to be your critics or political opponents, you can be confident their real objectives don't happen to include your best interests.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Some may recall this fellow who apologized to a flock of shrieking harpies for his *shirt*, for Pete's sake.

It just made the problem worse.

http://nypost.com/2014/11/17/the-outrage-machine-insande-ado-about-sexist-shirt/

You've got to read this insane crap to believe it.

http://blogs.mprnews.org/newscut/2014/11/the-misogyny-in-mission-control/

Like I said, those pointing, shrieking, feminist, harpy bitches are toxic. Don't give them an inch. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Like I said, those pointing, shrieking, feminist, harpy bitches are toxic. Don't give them an inch. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Well, the Trump campaign followed your advice. Unfortunately they are finding out the same thing Bill Clinton did - stupid lies don't work.

If it's not a big issue and the judge is going to throw it out, why are so many Trump fans posting so many replies? Just curious.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B

Well, the Trump campaign followed your advice. Unfortunately they are finding out the same thing Bill Clinton did - stupid lies don't work.

If it's not a big issue and the judge is going to throw it out, why are so many Trump fans posting so many replies? Just curious.

Because there is no causal connection between what the judge will do and how many people respond to your stupid assertions. So your analogy is absurd, like most of what you post.

Page 12 of 15 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

490 members (222Sako, 308xray, 30Gibbs, 29aholic, 12344mag, 1badf350, 40 invisible), 1,719 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,010
Posts18,520,643
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.