-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I really don't know how frikkin dumb you have to be to claim victim in a room full of witnesses and cameras.

After watching CNN last night, it seems to me the press believes the issue is "you don't touch journalists"

So of course they are all behind her.

When they arrive in the real world, they are going to be a bit surprised.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If this incident wasn't so funny, it would be truly sad.

Be surprised if it isn't thrown out immediately if it were ever to get to trial.

What a joke.............woman was on Trump's arm & in his face; she's lucky that real security didn't really do to her what she alleges & a lot more.

Being a reporter give one a right to report, not be in someones face or personal space..........but then again, she IS a "reporter" & I use that term very loosely.

Whole incident is a fu^ckin' joke.

MM

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The press and establishment has found that Trump has ONE weakness - women- and now they are going to run with it non stop

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bellydeep
The press and establishment has found that Trump has ONE weakness - women- and now they are going to run with it non stop

Are you kidding? He is the MSM's pet. They won't even call him out for 42% of his statements being bold faced lies.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Michelle Fields: In Her Own Words

"Trump acknowledged the question, but before he could answer I was jolted backwards. Someone had grabbed me tightly by the arm and yanked me down. I almost fell to the ground, but was able to maintain my balance. Nonetheless, I was shaken."

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B2

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by ltppowell

Are you kidding? He is the MSM's pet. They won't even call him out for 42% of his statements being bold faced lies.

-----------

Do you have to stick a needle in your leg or bite a stick to keep from laughing when you write some of this silliness?

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I only provide facts. You can try to change them. The voters will be the judge.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
The voters will be the judge.
===========

And they have been.

Although Cruz has been out of the race for over a month in reality, he's mathematically completely out the moment 77 more delegates go to Trump or Kasich.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I only provide facts. You can try to change them. The voters will be the judge.

Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Whole incident is a fu^ckin' joke.MM

Judged already...

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by isaac
The voters will be the judge.
===========

And they have been.

Although Cruz has been out of the race for over a month in reality, he's mathematically completely out the moment 77 more delegates go to Trump or Kasich.

At least you quit running around screaming "Cruz is out! Cruz is out!" like you have been for the last four months...

IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
T
Go Trump!

The things that come to those that wait may be the things left by those who got there first.

Unk
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
He is out. Has been out. Has zero chance at nomination.

We both know why he's still in though, don't we?

Here's some more on how the MSM favors Trump.
--------

Trump certified as winner in Missouri and grabs 12 more delegates on top of his current count.

Funny how the MSM who favors Trump doesn't publish the story.

William Arthur Ward

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T

What a joke. The establishment media attention he's gotten has been calculated to harm him. It totally backfired, as voters considered the establishment media's animus towards him to be akin to an endorsement. You can't now cry foul that the efforts by the establishment media to harm him backfired.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

--------

Trump certified as winner in Missouri and grabs 12 more delegates on top of his current count.

I checked. They're too busy reporting on Trump's threats to sue everybody for saying mean things about his manager and his daily third party threat.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cruz running around running his pie hole reminds me alot of Rick Santorum doing the same against Romney.
POS tricky rickey had no chance but kept up his "true conservative" bs doing real damage and helping the raghead.
Now you have cruz helping the kun-ton.
A real "true conservative" for ya.

dave

[Linked Image]

Only accurate rifles are interesting.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

--------

I checked. They're too busy reporting on Trump's threats to sue everybody for saying mean things about his manager and his daily third party threat.

Hey, by the way, how is that Ted Cruz defamation suit against the National Enquirer or the alleged Trump henchman, Roger Stone, who Cruz claims completely fabricated and planted the story of his supposed infidelities coming?

Even with the higher standards for a public figure, making up stories out of thin air is a lead pipe cinch for a finding of "malice" and a sure win for Cruz. Yeah, he should sue. That way even if he loses the election he can vindicate his name, make a lot of money, and make a point about truth.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Who cares? It's all just more bullshit made up by Trump. The 80% that hate Trump sure don't.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Who cares? It's all just more bullshit made up by Trump. The 80% that hate Trump sure don't.

There are none so blind as they who will not see.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
What I see, are the same angry victims continuing to be victims because of their anger.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
What I see, are the same angry victims continuing to be victims because of their anger.

The ironic thing about that statement is that while you're outraged over "the same angry victims continuing" you're doing the same thing.

I can't even begin to say how disappointed I've been with this election cycle. The fact that these two a$$clowns are the best that the GOP could get says almost as much about the party as a bunch of men here picking fly turds out of pepper.

I'm not angry personally. I just think that we as a country ought to deserve far, far better than either of these guys but based upon our obvious propensity to act just like that perhaps it is nothing more than an "ought".

Page 13 of 15 1 2 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (22250rem, 12344mag, 219 Wasp, 219DW, 1badf350, 10gaugeman, 56 invisible), 1,647 guests, and 1,293 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,997
Posts18,520,346
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.