Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Although many who have studied un-common core math knew this since before Super Tuesday, we can at least now all focus on why Cruz chooses to stay in the race for 3 months after being out for over 4 months.

Prize for the right answer.

Clue...It rhymes with pool.
-------

Cruz Official Funeral Date Announced: April 26, 2016.

April 3, 2016 Bill Quick
Daily Pundit

Based on Current Situation=> Ted Cruz Will Be Knocked Out of Race By April 26th – The Gateway Pundit

Based on current delegate counts and poll numbers Ted Cruz will be mathematically unable to reach the delegate count required for him to win the Republican Presidential nomination.

By the end April it will be clear that Ted Cruz has no chance of reaching the 1,237 delegates needed to win the nomination.

Actually in only 3 weeks, on April 26th, it will be clear that Ted Cruz cannot win.

You don’t say?

Hmm. That date…April 26th…sounds somehow…familiar…

Oh, right:

Check Out This Fun Widget at 538 – Daily Pundit 2/26/2016

The result? Trump clinches the nomination outright on April 26, 2016. (Although well before that, such will be an obviously foregone conclusion.

Not exactly the same thing (Trump won’t clinch, though his final opponent will be mathematically eliminated), but close enough for government work.

This should make it clear enough that the “Truecon(men) Trumpophobes don’t actually expect Cruz to win the nomination via the primaries. They’re just trying to keep Trump from clinching, and somehow drag the Stinking Carcass of Cruz close enough to him to make it conceivable that the GOPe might steal the nomination from one guy they hate, and hand it on a silver platter to a guy they hate even more.

There is a reason that the middle letter in the acronym “TDS” stands for “derangement.”

Read the whole thing. Hoft has the numbers to back up his thesis. Besides, all you worrywarts will feel much better after reading it.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I love it when a plan comes together.

Go Trump!

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
By the end of April it could be almost impossible for Trump to get 1,237 delegates the way he keeps telling the truth on television.

It'll be nice to avoid a contested convention when Trump drops out once he can't make 1,237.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Relax. No one thought anything you posted was persuasive so you have no need to protect your epic fails now.

Fact of the matter is, Cruz hasn't had a chance in Hell since day 1. Now he's got one foot on the grave and another on a banana peel. He's on a prostitute call list and the nerd banged more trim than a W. Va. trailer park storm door during a summer tornado watch.

Quit segueing to Trump. He's got the nomination.

Segue to Cruz and explain why he's staying in other than the GOPe ordering him to do so.

Move forward. Your dumb-assed Trump accusation cackling has been an epic fail for 3 months now. I'd have thought you were on Trump's campaign team, if you had developed any credibility with any of your posts since October.

One question and one question only: Why would Cruz stay in the race knowing he's out of it?

Last edited by isaac; 04/03/16.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
* 2nd slot aspirations

* Fulfilling donor obligations

* Speed-bumping Trump on a personal level

* Doing the bidding of the GOPe

* Cuz LtPat told him to

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Well Bob, my theory for some time is the "establishment" will give him the nom if he takes Kasich for VP.
Time will tell.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why would Cruz stay in the race knowing he's out of it?

the answer is because he has no shot at a brokered convention

he's hoping for Trump to have a heart attack or a crazy attack him or maybe some National Enquirer level scandal between now and June

staying in the race, even if mathematically impossible

*is* his best chance at the republican nomination.

Rubio doesn't even have a job to go back to and he knew enough to get out.

Plus, I hear there is alot of pussy to be had out on the campaign trail

The women call him Ted Cooze now.

Last edited by KFWA; 04/03/16.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by isaac
the nerd banged more trim than a W. Va. trailer park storm door during a summer tornado watch.

That right there is almost as funny as the line about raining prostitutes.

I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Cruz is calling Rove, Graham, Bush, McConnell and Preibus saying WTF is going on boys, you promised me?

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Chance of becoming Pres, based on betting, that is more accurate than polls

https://electionbettingodds.com/

Hillary 65%
Trump 12%
Sanders 8.2%
Cruz 5.8%
Kasich 4.2%

Which means there is an 85% chance we will have an idiot for a Pres.
Nothing new.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Bob, I do have to hand it to Trump in regards to one thing.

He did consolidate the establishment and conservative movements in this election behind a constitutional conservative.

Now if his ego would just allow him to step out of the way now that the only meaningful thing he could accomplish is done.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Why is Cruz still in the race if not to be in cahoots with the establishment to campaign for Hilary?

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Cruz is calling Rove, Graham, Bush, McConnell and Preibus saying WTF is going on boys, you promised me?

Link?

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Prize for the right answer.

Clue...It rhymes with pool.
-------

?

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
Tool.

He's being used; he knows he's being used and aspirations allow him to disgrace himself with the collusion.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Trump has an elimination date also. It sounds ominous to state that Cruz will no longer have a pathway mathematically to the nomination, but the reality is - NEITHER TRUMP OR CRUZ HAS A PATHWAY TO THE NOMINATION ON THE FIRST BALLOT.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

[Linked Image]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Tool.

He's being used; he knows he's being used and aspirations allow him to disgrace himself with the collusion.

THEN WHY THE HEII does Kasic stay in open your flippen eyes .

norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
What the story doesn't say and is clearly pro trump at this rate trump will not hit 1237 unless he wins California in June! Looking ahead at the current state of the race. Cruz is only 2 points behind trump in California. The convention will be contested. Which is different from brokered convention.

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Tool.

OK.

Thought he was too cool for school. Or a jewel. or sat on a stool. Or swam in a pool.

--Pat Parelli

--ironbender
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Clarkm
Chance of becoming Pres, based on betting, that is more accurate than polls

https://electionbettingodds.com/

Hillary 65%
Trump 12%
Sanders 8.2%
Cruz 5.8%
Kasich 4.2%

Which means there is an 85% chance we will have an idiot for a Pres.
Nothing new.
And only thanks to the idiots supporting Trump.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

68 members (anothergun, 6MMWASP, BB3, ar33c9, 7mm_Loco, 10Glocks, 8 invisible), 1,404 guests, and 801 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,977
Posts18,499,524
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.