Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Slavek
Hope I'm wrong, but it seems you will not be able to save yourselves by casting election ballots.

Only fools believe that casting ballots will actually fix anything at this point. It's merely slowing down the approach of the coming battlefield at best.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
http://www.amazon.com/Bitter-Harvest-Zimbabwe-Aftermath-Independence/dp/1857826043/ref=pd_sim_sbs_14_1/185-2229950-0075910?ie=UTF8&dpID=41FNdveTenL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR103%2C160_&refRID=08ECZWHRXGBG1PVBSCX7

Bitter Harvest, Ian Smith.
Hard read. Total tragedy.

America is wed to insanity and we go the same road to PC suicide.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by IndyCA35
Political correctness run amuck.

It seems to be policy that blacks will be better off under a ruthless dictator than a civilized government as long as the dictator is black as well.

Well, they aren't.

And it's very politically incorrect to notice the one 800 pound gorilla in the room. Governments run by blacks just don't get anything right.

I waded through Ian Smith's bio, (listed above) several years ago. I concluded that when Western Civilization, Britian and USA and northern Europe, Canada, Australia etc could not put forth an argument, or rather, WOULD not put forth an argument to sustain Ian Smith in Rhodesia- that was the death of the west. Right there. No one was willing to stand up in public and say what you just said; not even Reagan or Mag Thatcher would defend them. One man, one-vote, once- suicide.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by gonehuntin
Originally Posted by krupp
Originally Posted by BobWills
Boy you got that right!!!! But most Americans don't know and they don't care and they won't care until the same sob's who did that to Rhodesia does it to THEM and that is happening even as I type this.

We have nine months to prepare maybe even less.

Buy lots of ammo in advance, lay in a supply of brass/powder/primers/bullets. Hillary will unleash her wrath on everything connected with guns and stomp out the Second Amendment as it exists. The GOP infighting is going to put her in the White House.

She is duty bound to out-do Obama in screwing over America. I think you are correct in your insight.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Yep !!

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bluemonday
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Tough men fought the communists, but most of us sat on our hands and let them win. Too few resources were their demise, not any lack of courage and resolve.

Over 300 Americans joined the Rhodesian Army. Most in the Rhodesian Light Infantry. Only a handful were accepted into the SAS and the Selous Scouts.

My land nav buddy in the Q-Course was on a 5th Grp ODA in the early 80's whose intel SGT was one of those.

The RLI started out as an airmobile force, but helicopter parts became scarce and they all became paratroopers. Dropping them out of C-47 Dakotas was how they took it to the terrs.

Several times, after getting intel from Selous Scouts watching a village full of CT's (commie terrs), they would airmobile land a support element of Mag-58 machine-gun teams. Meanwhile the Dakotas would be on a jump-run, dropping the RLI just out of small-arms range. They'd land, assemble, and move to contact. Any terr had to leave his weapon and run, anyone armed with combloc guns got shredded by the MG teams.

I've read that they did this, the same troops, three times in one day more than once. THREE combat jumps with a movement to contact, in one day.

My 1SG in the 75th RGR Regiment was in the RLI. He didn't want to talk too much about it. He was pretty bitter about Comrade Mugabi.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
Thanks for posting this Gonehunting. Long read but I finally got through it this evening.

I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tell you, to find out that a Neocon joo engineered the downfall of the last free-market economy on the African Continent, at the behest of that filthy southern-baptist POS named James Earl Carter. May he and his joo buddy burn in hell.

What did Reagan do to prevent what happened later in S. Africa? NOTHING.

Bluemonday:

I have noticed that you tend to use everything that happens in the world to disparage the Jewish religion. Something must have happened to you to make you feel inferior to Jews. Perhaps you should seek help. Just sayin'

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
A lot of things happened in southern Africa that we simply didn't know about, or forgot.

When I hunted in RSA, it was very cold for that month. My PH complained. I asked why he didn't wear long pants. He said he wasn't sure he owned any, but next morning he showed up in some old military fatigues. "This is what I wore when we went to Angola to kill Cubans," he said. They would stand by the side of the road with a German 88 and wave and smile at the Cubans driving by in trucks. When the Cubans had passed, they would turn the 88 and blow up the truck.

My PH in Zimbabwe--a bit too young for the bush wars--made his living hunting crocodiles in the Zambezi River, in Mozambique just downstream from Zimbabwe. He only hunted at night and hugged the south shore. The south shore, during the Mozambique civil war, was occupied by free forces, backed by the Portuguese, while the north shore was occupied by the Communists. The Communists would shoot tracers at him. He would shoot back, at where the tracers came from, and the tracers would stop.

The communists, which were also backed by the Americans, went to the US embassy in Zimbabwe (by that time independent) and told them to stop my PH or they would kill him. But he was not a US citizen. Eventually his customer from Paris flew down in a private jet to see why he refused to hunt crocodiles any more. Flying along the Zambezi, someone shot an RPG at his plane.

The communists would round up the villagers, impress them into slavery, and make them carry their equipment. While this was going on, Mugabe killed 15,000 Matabeles in western Zim.

A personal friend of mine in the US passed away last year at 92. His son was killed in the bush wars, and is buried in what is now Harare.

Today only about 10,000 or 15,000 whites remain in the former Rhodesia out of 250,000 once there. They tend to immigrate to Canada, RSA, or Australia. They cannot get visas to England and are not considered political refugees in the USA.

The post-independence Rhodesian flag, of which I have an example, is emblazoned with the country's motto: "Be worthy of the name."

They were.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I have quite a few books on the Bush War and during my safaris to Africa I was fortunate to meet many folks who fought in that war. In fact, this past season I was introduced to Johnnie Vivier (Wintershoek safaris)and my friend and I are going to help the Selous Scouts association promote Ron Reid-Daly's book (he wrote it before his death but never published) in the US this year.

What happened in Rhodesia was a travesty, and it rests primarily at the feet of the Brits first of course, but Jimmy Carter and Andrew Young were the prime architects of the world wide boycott of Rhodesia and it's eventual downfall.
As others have stared here, Rhodesia was the breadbasket (and meat market) of Africa, with a sound currency and very stable economy. The aftermath after the wogs took over (and just like they are doing in RSA) provided a crystal clear example colonization ended way too early and in this regard, it was the US who pressured the Colonial powers to accelerate independence. Combined with reading a little history, the book "The Bell Curve" and what goes on around us, only an idiot would fail to realize there are differences; Yuge differences and no amount of affirmative action is going to change that. What WILL change it, is racial and cultural composition of a nation and by 2050 (if we make it that far), this country will be an entirely different place.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
I have a very dear old friend. But he was in the Congo in the early 60's.

I asked him once, "Papa what did you do there?"

His answer was simple and to the point. "Very bad things to very bad people."

I got the message.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

IC B3

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
American politicians did all they could do....to destroy South Africa!

They did a good job....sad to say!! I figured the Boers would put up a stiffer fight but I guess the 'old genes' had given way!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Thanks for posting this Gonehunting. Long read but I finally got through it this evening.

I'm shocked, SHOCKED I tell you, to find out that a Neocon joo engineered the downfall of the last free-market economy on the African Continent, at the behest of that filthy southern-baptist POS named James Earl Carter. May he and his joo buddy burn in hell.

Bluemonday:

I have noticed that you tend to use everything that happens in the world to disparage the Jewish religion. Something must have happened to you to make you feel inferior to Jews. Perhaps you should seek help. Just sayin'

You are sadly mistaken. JESUS, the savior of the world, was a jew. Secular Christ-hating billionare jews are doing everything in their power (and it is VAST) to undermine this nation, and all it stands for. Educate yourself.

The folks I have a problem with don't darken the door of a Temple. Ever.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I

Bluemonday:

You are sadly mistaken. JESUS, the savior of the world, was a jew. Secular Christ-hating billionare jews are doing everything in their power (and it is VAST) to undermine this nation, and all it stands for. Educate yourself.

"Secular Christ-hating billionare jews are doing everything in their power (and it is VAST) to undermine this nation..."

Must be true all right. How do I know? Because certain other people are not intelligent enough to give rise to "secular Christ-hating billionaires."

Do your OWN research, Adolf, Heinrich, Josef, Hermann or whatever your name is.

Stop being a bigot.

And learn to spell "billionaire" correctly.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
[quote=IndyCA35][quote=Bluemonday]Thanks for posting this Gonehunting. Long read but I finally got through it this evening.

Must be true all right. How do I know? Because certain other people are not intelligent enough to give rise to "secular Christ-hating billionaires."

A self-fulfilling prophecy in your case. I did my research. Jews constitute 2% of the US population. They constitute HALF of all billionaires. They are disproportionally more politically active than the non-jewish super rich.

George Soros ain't a Presbyterian.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

A self-fulfilling prophecy in your case. I did my research. Jews constitute 2% of the US population. They constitute HALF of all billionaires. They are disproportionally more politically active than the non-jewish super rich.

A candidate for the "Janus" award to be sure.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by jorgeI

A candidate for the "Janus" award to be sure.

Yes, the lapsed-Catholic, inveterate liar take on theology, mixed with a little mythology to pass as educated. Nice.

Owl Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It is sad indeed. The family of a co-worker of mine owned several sections of land in Rhodesia, If I remember, I think he said that they owned about 20 sections.

His father was a Physician here in the states and bought the land in the late 1950's.

They invested heavily into the land. Infrastructure, wells, electricity. Housing for their employee's etc. They raised cattle, sheep and other livestock. They had vast fields of corn and wheat and other crops.

They lost it all. Today, that land is of no real value. The homes were burned. The wells were blown up. Everything has been destroyed.

He often speaks of is time as a youth. Spending his summers away from school in the states and traveling to Rhodesia. He speaks fondly of the people and his love for them and the land.

The loss just about killed his father both in spirit and financially.

It's really sad to see these things. Even 30,40, or 50 years after they have occurred.

More often than not, the old days and ways were much better.

James Pepper: There's no law west of Dodge and no God west of the Pecos. Right, Mr. Chisum? John Chisum: Wrong, Mr. Pepper. Because no matter where people go, sooner or later there's the law. And sooner or later they find God's already been there.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Keep calling me a liar and maybe someday, another idiot like you, who believes his own crap, might just believe it. "inveterate? not bad for a GED. Glad to see you're using Google to improve your vocabulary, but work on spelling. It's the easy words like "billionaire" that tend to stump the "dim of bulb" ones. Also, the use of "them" and "those" seem to kick your ass as well... Keep working Darrell, but first I suggest you get busy on that expired band-aid counter certificate...

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Keep calling me a liar and maybe someday, another idiot like you, who believes his own crap, might just believe it. "inveterate? not bad for a GED. Glad to see you're using Google to improve your vocabulary, but work on spelling. It's the easy words like "billionaire" that tend to stump the "dim of bulb" ones. Also, the use of "them" and "those" seem to kick your ass as well... Keep working Darrell, but first I suggest you get busy on that expired band-aid counter certificate...

Like other Southerners, I often write in a colloquial style, like Sam Clemens. Ol' Sam also stated that any man who could only spell a word one way was not to be trusted.

Glad you agree with my synopsis of your silly-assed attempt at a theological argument.

I
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I
BM wrote: "Jews constitute 2% of the US population. They constitute HALF of all billionaires."

That just goes to show that they're smarter than BM's kind, whatever kind that is.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

170 members (5sdad, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 10gaugemag, 7mm_Loco, 1beaver_shooter, 01Foreman400, 30 invisible), 2,034 guests, and 984 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,976
Posts18,499,480
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.