Hop To
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by greydog
Originally Posted by 1Nut
Originally Posted by ingwe
[Linked Image]

Winning post. She's obviously crappie fishin.

"Nut,
I don't know. That doesn't look like crappie habitat to me. I'm old enough that I can look past the subject and it just doen't look like crappie water. Also, seems like a little more tackle than necessary for the average crappie. Of course, could be big crappie. GD

Didn't seem to me that there was anything crappy about that whole scenario..... grin

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Once again...... some folks like to look schitt up and pretend..... others have actual experience. Have a good time rubbing one out to someone else's reality..... par for the course I guess.

Gorgeous woman, working the surf rod, at sunset, hooked up to a 40lb tarpon....... how's it go..... "I'm afforded the luxury of not having to guess". I'd post the bikini surf fishing pics.... but it'd be FAR more than the most of the do-nothin' gang could handle.....

[Linked Image]

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Dogshooter

Gorgeous woman, working the surf rod, at sunset, hooked up to a 40lb tarpon....... how's it go..... "I'm afforded the luxury of not having to guess". I'd post the bikini surf fishing pics.... but it'd be FAR more than the most of the do-nothin' gang could handle.....

You don't have a pic of a gorgeous woman in a bikini, surf fishing. If you do, go ahead and post it.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

You don't have a pic of a gorgeous woman in a bikini, surf fishing. If you do, go ahead and post it.

Your right..... I have a picture of MY gorgeous woman, in a bikini, surf fishing. I've also got pics of her with dead stuff she shot..... though not in a bikini.... yet.

If I do hang a pic.... will you shut the [bleep]-up?

Or..... Maybe you could then hand a pic of your girl in a bikini..... it might be as funny as that piece of schitt .243 you posted pics of.....

IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Your right..... I have a picture of MY gorgeous woman, in a bikini, surf fishing. I've also got pics of her with dead stuff she shot..... though not in a bikini.... yet.

If I do hang a pic.... will you shut the [bleep]-up?

Or..... Maybe you could then hand a pic of your girl in a bikini..... it might be as funny as that piece of schitt .243 you posted pics of.....

Now see. There you go spouting off about my girl. I'll have you know that my girl looks awesome in a bikini. And can skin a walrus in under 8 minutes.

But YES. Hang a pic of pic of your girl (not a girl) in a bikini and I will surely STFU!

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
As you wish Princess......

Looking forward to the sound of your silence......

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I can assure you that Dogshooter's gal would likely leave your "1Nut" dispensed inside your whitey-tighty's and wondering WTF happened after she outshot you...

Tanner

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Been known to happen.....

She ran more rounds on this day alone..... than the cumulative efforts of the do nothing gang in the past year....

[Linked Image]

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Practice pays off....

[Linked Image]

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Tanner
I can assure you that Dogshooter's gal would likely leave your "1Nut" dispensed inside your whitey-tighty's and wondering WTF happened after she outshot you...

Tanner

I'll not say a single negative word about DS's girl. He seems proud of her, and (judging only by the pics), he should be.

However, I do NOT wear 'whitey-tighty's'. Just to set the record straight. Laffin'.

DG, you were a man of your word. Now I will be a man of mine.

Last edited by 1Nut; 04/11/16.

Nut

Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
As you wish Princess......

Looking forward to the sound of your silence......

[Linked Image]
Is it wrong if I want to see a pic of DS in a bikini....???

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Practice pays off....

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

whistlegrin

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by pointer

If that's what it takes to get the rest of the Do Nothing clowns to STFU..... I'll bust out the camera and a Banana Hammock.....

Thanks for reminding me SKane...... she's WAY outta my league.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Thanks for reminding me SKane...... she's WAY outta my league.

Welcome to the club brother...Welcome to club. smile

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by pointer

If that's what it takes to get the rest of the Do Nothing clowns to STFU..... I'll bust out the camera and a Banana Hammock.....

I'll bring my camera with me to lunch tomorrow grin

Seriously though, Em is WAY out of your league! Lucky dog...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'gwe,

What were the "odds",that your only move was plagiarized pics? Congratulations?!?

Might I suggest prying your kchunt from the couch and doing a little sumptin'...if only for a change.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'Nut,

You are in soooooooooo fhuqking far over your pointy head,it's simply a shame that you are devoid the 17 IQ Points requisite,to discern same. Congratulations?!?

I'm fhuqking cryin',I'm laughing sooooooooo hard...at your 5-month ZipLoc,you Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Wow +P++!

Laughing!..................

'dog,

Besides being and Amazingly STUPID Clueless Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Congratulations?!?

Funnier than fhuqk,that "all" your "experience","knowledge" and "results",granted you the Salvage Goat Fhuqk Blueprint. Do tell about "squaring" a floating bolt head. Wax eloquent on McGowen "magnificence". GOOD call to avoid throating "particulars". Laughing!

Your powder Dumbfhuqkery remains hilarious and mebbe say sumptin' about 1" Reupold 24x erector travel and 1k come-ups...but be VERY fhuqking careful. Hint. Laughing!

I'd hang video of shooting chickens eggs at 500yds+ with a 223AI,but would hate to swipe your Imagination and it's Pretend,mainly because it's all that you've "got".

T-16 tracking,absolutely SMOKES Reupold 1" 10x,12x,16x and 24x "efforts". Hint.

Though it wears a 16x MQ now. Re-hint.

[Linked Image]

Slow day here,still fighting the blizzard...but it's ripe opportunity to slip up on schit. This morning.

[Linked Image]

Should it salve your Reality,feel free to tell yourself I've never suffered a Salvage or a Reupold...and I can only get out to the 35yd line in my AO.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

I've never seen any of the bullets you try to cite either and the funniest fhuqking part is,you couldn't pick your Imagination and Pretend outta the crowd.

Hint.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart...you Do NOTHING Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqks are a hoot!

Laughing!................

'shooter,

Purty mean,to let your Reality collide with 'Nuts Fantasies.

Now she'll have to REALLY scour the interwebs,swipe more pics and add to "her" album,as well as fabricate fresh Delusions and Lies to try and pawn off same.

FUNNY schit!..................

'sonora,

I'm wheels up tomorrow,Blizzard permitting and once home...it won't take but 15 minutes to trump 'Nuts "life's" efforts.

Prolly more like 5.

Laughing!

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so she can "afford" to "contribute"................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The wheels are officially up here already.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by deflave

I used to have a friend that questioned its utility. Until he built one.

You'll caress it like an octopus shaped pillow.

Dave

LMAO! YOU are truly demented!

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

722 members (12344mag, 01Foreman400, 16gage, 160user, 16Racing, 10Glocks, 73 invisible), 2,537 guests, and 1,358 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,842
Posts18,478,210
Members73,948
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.