Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by GunGeek
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Am I wrong?

Only if the loan Cruz borrowed from his OWN account at Goldman Sachs on the margins that you and most of the other Trump supporters hammered Cruz for, is not indicative of Cruz being "owned" by them..
Cruz is philosophically pro Wall Street, they don't need to own him.

So is Trump and so is anybody that has an interest in making their money grow. Then again, that lines you up with Bernie, not surprised..

PS: I don't have an issue with Trump (or anybody) doing business BTW...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Well,...no double standard.

Cruz is taking campaign contributions from everybody who offers and begging for more.

He's a typical professional politician,...owned from his nose to his toes.

There's no reason to expect anything except "business as usual" from him.

So we can infer that Trump will bankrupt the United States.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kroo88

Cruz is taking campaign contributions from everybody who offers and begging for more.

The United States is already bankrupt. Factor in Social Security and all the other mandates, run the numbers through GAAP, and the answer you get is "bankrupt".

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

The master of mis-direction strikes again.

What did I say to misdirect anything.

I put the link up that shows who is financing Cruz's campaign.

All politicians are owned,...except for a very select few who get shut out by those who are.

I don't even understand why it needs to be discussed in 2016.

It's out there for everybody to see,....has been for quite some time.

Is discussing the fact "misdirection"?

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by 4ager

The United States is already bankrupt. Factor in Social Security and all the other mandates, run the numbers through GAAP, and the answer you get is "bankrupt".

I forgot to add the "and blame it on somebody else" part. But a Trumpster came along and did it for me.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Hillary Clinton- Soros donated $8 million to the Clinton super PAC and He has given millions to the Clinton Foundation.

Bernie Sanders- The Soros front group MoveOn.org has endorsed Sanders in the election.

Donald Trump- Soros loaned Trump $160 million dollars for a development project.

John Kasich- Soros gave about $600,000 to Kasich's super PAC.

Anyone know of other examples?

Trump's business loan doesn't have anything to do with the other campaign donations you listed.

One is a business loan. The others are campaign donations.

This is the kind of dishonesty that has turned many people off on the Cruz supporters.

Didn't Trumps business fund his campaign? The real answer is no, but that's what Donnie says. Any contact with a creature such as Soros merits concern, particularly when one benefits monetarily and is in a position of power. But you know that. You're just not admitting it here and now.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

I forgot to add the "and blame it on somebody else" part. But a Trumpster came along and did it for me.

You continue to be a complete retard.

1) I'm not a "Trumpster". Not even close.
2) There wasn't any "blame anyone else"; it's simply a financial fact that under GAAP, the U.S. is already bankrupt. The .gov refuses to factor in SS and other mandates into the accounting that shows their balance sheet, and that's cooking the books. When all the financial data is calculated, the U.S. is shown, in fact, to be bankrupt at this point.

Those are facts, and you've made it clear many times over that you can't deal with those.

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

You continue to be a complete retard.

1) I'm not a "Trumpster". Not even close.
2) There wasn't any "blame anyone else"; it's simply a financial fact that under GAAP, the U.S. is already bankrupt. The .gov refuses to factor in SS and other mandates into the accounting that shows their balance sheet, and that's cooking the books. When all the financial data is calculated, the U.S. is shown, in fact, to be bankrupt at this point.

Those are facts, and you've made it clear many times over that you can't deal with those.

Thanks for clarifying your non-Trumpster status. I wasn't arguing the status of our current economy. I was pointing out Bristoe's attempt at the use of "inference" to be the all-knowing blowhard he is.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
You're a fuggin' idiot.

I know you can't help being a fuggin' idiot, but you shouldn't broadcast that fact by attempting to participate in discussions that shine a light on the fact that you're a fuggin' idiot.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
So is that an:

"I didn't infer anything"?

IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
No,....it's a "you're a fuggin' idiot".

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
No,....it's a "you're a fuggin' idiot".

Well, you haven't spouted any Trump talking points recently, so we're getting somewhere.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Trump borrowed from Soros
A. IDGAF, but we don't know the particulars, could have been a sweetheart deal or a straight up transaction. WE DONT KNOW. HE could have borrowed from someone else, so why Soros? WE DONT KNOW.

B. Cruz borrowed against HIS OWN MONEY. THAT MUCH WE KNOW. but that is your angle to crucify him and label hims as "owned", which is of course, total bullshit speculation
C. Your posit that Cruz is "owned" by someone is an assumption on your part, yet your idol RP was not only "owned" (if we follow your Cruz logic he's a politician, ergo ALL are owned, but he made millions with his political schtick.

You're so consumed by this whole thing you refuse the see even the most obvious issues with Trump. They are both deeply flawed individuals who might, might, be corrupt, I dont know and you sure as hell don't either. Bottom line is I will VOTE for either one against the democrat and I know YOU by your own admission not only didnt vote in the last election, but you won't in this one either.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
Revoke Soros' Citizenship.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Trump borrowed from Soros
A. IDGAF, but we don't know the particulars, could have been a sweetheart deal or a straight up transaction. WE DONT KNOW. HE could have borrowed from someone else, so why Soros? WE DONT KNOW.

B. Cruz borrowed against HIS OWN MONEY. THAT MUCH WE KNOW. but that is your angle to crucify him and label hims as "owned", which is of course, total bullshit speculation
C. Your posit that Cruz is "owned" by someone is an assumption on your part, yet your idol RP was not only "owned" (if we follow your Cruz logic he's a politician, ergo ALL are owned, but he made millions with his political schtick.

You're so consumed by this whole thing you refuse the see even the most obvious issues with Trump. They are both deeply flawed individuals who might, might, be corrupt, I dont know and you sure as hell don't either. Bottom line is I will VOTE for either one against the democrat and I know YOU by your own admission not only didnt vote in the last election, but you won't in this one either.

You need to stay better informed.

http://www.newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/ted-cruzs-goldman-sachs-problem

Lyin' Ted

Going into tonight’s G.O.P. debate, in South Carolina, the Times story is the talk of the political class. The author, Mike McIntire, revealed that, in 2012, Cruz used a loan that his wife took out from Goldman to help to finance his successful Senate campaign, during which he honed his reputation as a critic of bank bailouts and corporate cronyism. The Goldman loan, which was for between two hundred and fifty thousand and half a million dollars, wasn’t disclosed to the Federal Election Commission, as it should have been. Rather than publicly acknowledging its existence, Cruz subsequently told reporters that he and his wife had liquidated practically all of their personal savings to help pay for the campaign.

Based on McIntire’s inspection of the annual ethics reports that Cruz and other Senators are obliged to file, which require them to list all of the assets they own, this appears to have been a fib.
In addition to taking out the loan from Goldman in 2012, which was a margin loan attached to a brokerage account, the Cruzes took out a credit line, of similar size, from Citibank. Between the beginning and end of 2012, the value of the cash and securities that the family owned didn’t diminish to zero, or anything near it. Rather, it “saw a net increase of as much as $400,000,” McIntire reported.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Whether Trump's loan was a business deal or not, I would prefer that the guy in the White House does not owe George Soros $160 million.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Whether Trump's loan was a business deal or not, I would prefer that the guy in the White House does not owe George Soros $160 million.

Technically, the business borrowed the money and it's a loan secured against property.

I'd prefer Soros be hanged by the neck until dead, but if you're going to make a point at least trying making one that is valid and factual.

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K

The Trump/Kasich ticket could split the payments to ol' Georgie.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger

Technically, the business borrowed the money and it's a loan secured against property.

I'd prefer Soros be hanged by the neck until dead, but if you're going to make a point at least trying making one that is valid and factual.

So would you consider a loan with a loan shark that's collateralized a good idea? Just because it was a business deal and just because collateral is involved doesn't mean the person doesn't owe money to a very dangerous person.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

So would you consider a loan with a loan shark that's collateralized a good idea? Just because it was a business deal and just because collateral is involved doesn't mean the person doesn't owe money to a very dangerous person.

If you're going to make a point, make one that is valid and factual. It's a secured BUSINESS loan, by the BUSINESS (not the person), secured by BUSINESS assets.

As for Soros; hang him.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

136 members (AceBall, 7887mm08, 3dtestify, 358wsm, 280Ackleyrized, 338Rules, 14 invisible), 993 guests, and 913 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,092
Posts18,522,131
Members74,026
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.