-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Listening to a local AM station. Mark Levin was previously the 4:00 MST spot, with Savage coming on at 7:00.

But today Savage is at 4:00.

I guess I'll have to wait until 7:00 to see if Levin was bumped back to a later slot or axed altogether.

Any of you notice stations dropping Levin?

My guess is people got tired of daily aneurysms over Trump/Cruz.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
What station do you listen to? On AM 880 in Kalispell it appears they switched the times for Savage and Levin.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Dave_S
What station do you listen to? On AM 880 in Kalispell it appears they switched the times for Savage and Levin.

That's the one.

I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Is Levin on at 7? I haven't listened in the afternoon for a weeks or two.

D
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
D
I heard him last night around 8.

IC B2

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Probably movin him down the schedule before he gets indicted.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by bellydeep

If they actually dropped him, I wouldn't be surprised by that reason. Him and Michael Medved have hourly meltdowns about Trump. I can't listen to them anymore. I'm no big Trump fan, but these guys are straight lying through their teeth about Trump sometimes. Last night Levin was really losing his cool.

Levin: "Trump has over 200 pending lawsuits!!"

OK, so what? 'White Knight Cruz' became an attorney right out of law school and never really ran a business and instead became a politician, 'Terrible Trump' built a real estate empire. I'd expect lots of lawsuits, knowing how real estate works with zoning laws, etc.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Is Levin under investigation for something?

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

If they actually dropped him, I wouldn't be surprised by that reason. Him and Michael Medved have hourly meltdowns about Trump. I can't listen to them anymore.

Me neither. And I used to really like Levin.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Is Levin under investigation for something?

There's an "investigation" pending regarding Cruzer SuperPAC donations to an individual who has connections to funding media types like Levin and Beck. It's a "payola" investigation in that these radio announcers can't accept $ or other compensation for mentioning certain products or taking certain positions.

Around $8 million was transferred to the media buyer. It will be interesting to see if he can account for spending it all on honest advertising.

Now, this "investigation" involves the Cruzer, so, like the broads he was bangin, it will go nowhere unless and until the Cruzer looks like he might win something.

So, it'll never go anywhere.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Interesting. Well, the way "Bark" Levin has been raving lately, wouldn't be surprised. He has all the clinical signs of going off the deep end.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Interesting. Well, the way "Bark" Levin has been raving lately, wouldn't be surprised. He has all the clinical signs of going off the deep end.

Him and Medved. We get a local guy who gives Trump a fair shake in cases where he deserves it. I've yet to hear Levin do so. And he claims he'll never vote for Trump even if he is the nominee. I don't need talking heads to tell me what to think, but it is better than listening to music sometimes IMO, and hear differing opinions.

Originally Posted by Bristoe
It's about like this:

"Do you puff peters?"

"Hell no!"

"NAZI!!!"

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Bark Levin is only a few more weeks away from going all-out Glen Beck.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by bigfish9684

If they actually dropped him, I wouldn't be surprised by that reason. Him and Michael Medved have hourly meltdowns about Trump. I can't listen to them anymore. I'm no big Trump fan, but these guys are straight lying through their teeth about Trump sometimes. Last night Levin was really losing his cool.

Levin: "Trump has over 200 pending lawsuits!!"

OK, so what? 'White Knight Cruz' became an attorney right out of law school and never really ran a business and instead became a politician, 'Terrible Trump' built a real estate empire. I'd expect lots of lawsuits, knowing how real estate works with zoning laws, etc.

Over the years, Trump has been a defendant or plaintiff in over 100 federal lawsuits. Five of his major companies have been in over 200 federal civil suits.

Then there are all the state lawsuits. Three biggies starting later this summer.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Levin, Limbaugh, Ingraham, McCain, etc etc etc. Which of them doesn't dive deep in the shallow end of the pool at least part of the time? It's entertainment broadcasting! Take a chill pill and enjoy, or roll the dial. My God, this isn't that serious!

Does anyone actually think any of the three clowns left standing is actually enough better than the rest to warrant serious consideration? The question at this point is more about who we can stand, and can they beat the Dumb Crap?

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

And I'm sue you know plenty about the clinical signs of going off the deep end??? Wishful thinking on your part. You have a few clinical signs as well.

NRA LIFE MEMBER
GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS
ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS!
"Suppose you were an idiot And suppose you were a member of Congress... But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
You gotta be a little smarter than Levin to stay in that business forever.

He'll be done soon.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Cariboujack

And I'm sue you know plenty about the clinical signs of going off the deep end??? Wishful thinking on your part. You have a few clinical signs as well.

Good God you're an idiot. There is no clinical diagnosis of "gone off the deep end" so the clinical signs are whatever the fück I want them to be.

Please, keep lapping Bark's blather up though.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Doctor on the stand and the lawyer asks:

What was your diagnosis?

Re:

He went off the deep end.

TFF.

Clark

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (12344mag, 1OntarioJim, 1badf350, 160user, 17CalFan, 16penny, 57 invisible), 2,401 guests, and 1,203 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,983
Posts18,499,770
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.