Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 4ager
YWhen is the last time you took a day - just one whole day - off from posting on Trump or the election? How about going fishing or turkey hunting for the weekend and unplugging? You're obsessed, Rory, and it's ugly.

Actually was off Hunters forum all weekend except for 1 post.

I was enjoying it when I got back on, actually. None of the "Colorado was unfair to Trump" and "Trump is within 25% of Hillary!!!!" and "Cruz isn't a conservative because I don't like how he looks" posts. Then Monday it all started back up.

Thanks for the concern, though.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calhoun
YWhen is the last time you took a day - just one whole day - off from posting on Trump or the election? How about going fishing or turkey hunting for the weekend and unplugging? You're obsessed, Rory, and it's ugly.

I was enjoying it when I got back on, actually. None of the "Colorado was unfair to Trump" and "Trump is within 25% of Hillary!!!!" and "Cruz isn't a conservative because I don't like how he looks" posts. Then Monday it all started back up.

Yeah, okay, Rory. You're obsession, like that of Bob, and RJ, and others is just ridiculous. Damned prime examples of why the GOP can't win in '16, even with 8 years to prepare - they act like adolescent school girls with competing crushes on different boy bands.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Calhoun,

Do you act like an idiot in real life, or does the internet kick it into gear for you?

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Cruz just stated he's going to "abolish the IRS"..

Anyone believe THAT?? Maybe he's got a bridge in Brooklyn he's selling too.

Hilarious..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Don't forget, Trump is just playing a role right now and the new improved presidential Trump should be arriving any day now. Can't wait to find out which person shows up in the White House. Guess we have to elect him to find out what he really is.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

Yeah, okay, Rory. You're obsession, like that of Bob, and RJ, and others is just ridiculous. Damned prime examples of why the GOP can't win in '16, even with 8 years to prepare - they act like adolescent school girls with competing crushes on different boy bands.

Yet somehow the Trump followers are not obsessed?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana

And yet practically all of the nastiness comes from the Trump supporters.

Trump's an empty suit.. well, actually he's not. He's a truly horrible man, probably worse morally and ethically than anybody I can think of that's here on the campfire. His policies are horrible, his attitude is junior high level, and his knowledge of how the government, foreign affairs and economics on a national scale is non-existent.

If nothing else, he wants to legalize 10+ million illegals IMMEDIATELY upon taking office. From there it's a very small step for democrats to grant them green cards within 10 years. Then the Republican Party is over and done with.

I argue facts, positions and stances. You guys insult because you have nothing else.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Damn near AI material.....

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Raeford
Damn near AI material.....

Post 'em up. It's standard practice for trolls, and right now Rory, Bob, SEATSNIFFER, RJ, and several others qualify for that and the appropriate treatment.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

And yet practically all of the nastiness comes from the Trump supporters.

Trump's an empty suit.. well, actually he's not. He's a truly horrible man, probably worse morally and ethically than anybody I can think of that's here on the campfire. His policies are horrible, his attitude is junior high level, and his knowledge of how the government, foreign affairs and economics on a national scale is non-existent.

If nothing else, he wants to legalize 10+ million illegals IMMEDIATELY upon taking office. From there it's a very small step for democrats to grant them green cards within 10 years. Then the Republican Party is over and done with.

I argue facts, positions and stances. You guys insult because you have nothing else.

Well sometimes they post pictures of pretty girls.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

Calhoun Offline OP
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

They're just like Trump. Silence the opposition, don't debate positions or facts - because their positions are indefensible.

Love those poorly educated voters.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

They're just like Trump. Silence the opposition, don't debate positions or facts - because their positions are indefensible.

I've tried that with you, Rory. You're a damned liar if you say otherwise. I've done the same with Bob. RJ and SEATSNIFFER don't warrant it.

It does no good; you're obsessed. You, and Bob, and RJ, and SEATSNIFFER and a bunch of others are acting like damned trolls and deserve the business those get. At least hot girl pics are useful; your drivel and that from the rest isn't.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

My position has been quite clear from day one: whomever stands the best chance of defeating HRC.

FJB & FJT
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

477 members (10gaugemag, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 10ring1, 160user, 12344mag, 58 invisible), 2,622 guests, and 1,132 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,532
Posts18,530,954
Members74,038
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.