Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I know a number of people here like Trump as a candidate, and anyone who has spent more than 5 minutes at the Fire knows I hate the man. Personally, voting for Trump would be like fugging Rosie O'Donnell, in a round room, covered with mirrors, with 4,000 watt flood lights shining at the bed.

I would have to put an industrial diagram on that bitch, wear a double rubber covered in spermicide, and have three black ski masks on my head to prevent even a single photon of light from that scene possibly hitting my retina.

Afterwards, I would forklift the cow out the window onto a waiting flatbed truck for transport to the land fill, give myself a special forces grade shot of atropine in my thigh, fumigate the entire house, wipe everything down with bleach, take a two hour shower with steel wool and anti bacterial soap, and then sit under a UV lamp with pure ozone blowing on me for an hour.

But, given the possibility that he somehow pulls off the required 1237 delegate coup, as I have said before, there is one way, AND ONE WAY ONLY, that I could ever conceive of voting for that jackass- if he ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEES that he would appoint either Ted Cruz or Mike Lee to fill Scalia's vacant seat.

So, for anyone who may know anyone in Trump's campaign, you can tell them that you know the guy in the GOP who is the standard bearer for despising Trump. And tell them what it would take to get that person's vote.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I am guessing he'll appoint barak obama.

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why do you hate Trump so much?
Honest question I am curious

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by irfubar

It doesn't really matter anymore. Besides, it would take 2 hours to list the reasons. Either way, I have stated my position and I would recommend Trump take my advise, because for some of us, anything less will never get my vote, seriously. I have been voting AGAINST the other guy my whole life, and I'm done with it. This way, at least I can feel like I am voting for the SCOTUS seat.

MOLON LABE
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Open letter penned today, and it's just part of why I detest the man. This leaves out the many personal traits I find abhorrent in any human being, such as when he stopped medical payments for his brother's disabled baby when the brother's family dared to contest their father's will.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...rvative-friends-supporting-donald-trump/
Note from Senior Management:

We rarely–if ever–publish “open letters” at Breitbart News. This editorial policy came directly from Andrew Breitbart himself. However, given the enormity of today’s primaries, the intensity of the internal debate raging within the Republican party, and the stature of Brent Bozell in the conservative movement, we have decided to make an exception in this instance.

I’ve endorsed Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX). I was a contributor to National Review’s Against Trump symposium at the beginning of the year.

Sarah Palin, Ben Carson, Mike Huckabee and Phyllis Schlafly—you are friends and allies, serious men and women for whom I have great respect. You and other conservatives disagreed.

I pen this open letter to you.

Even those of us who oppose Trump understand that he’s tapping into something that has exploded onto the national scene: disenchantment, even white-hot rage among the Republican base with the party’s establishment and the Washington status quo. You and I understand this because we were taking on the weak-kneed GOP leadership many, many years ago, back when Donald Trump was donating to Bill and Hillary Clinton.

Is Donald Trump the answer? That question’s on everyone’s mind. But there needs to be another question answered first: Does Donald Trump mean a word he says? Are conservative leaders supporting Trump prepared to live with the consequences if he doesn’t?

Many critics have outlined the innumerable left-wing positions and candidates Trump championed before he got in this race. It’s worth recalling some of them now: Trump not only supported but bankrolled amnesty. He supported taxpayer funding of Planned Parenthood. He supported not just abortion but partial-birth abortion. He was open to gay marriage. He supported government-funded universal healthcare.

He supported eminent domain for (his) private gain. He supported the Wall Street bailout. He supported “assault weapons” bans. He applauded President Obama for doing a “great job.” He congratulated Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for doing a “good job.” He financially helped the Democrats pass Obamacare. Trump was a registered Democrat when that party was being led by the likes of Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) and Sen. Harry Reid (D-NV), donating heavily during President Obama’s tenure. He’s bankrolled Democrats like Jimmy Carter, Rahm Emmanuel, Anthony Weiner, Terry McAuliffe, Chuck Schumer, Charlie Rangel, Ted Kennedy and John Kerry, to name a few.

But Trump said he’s changed. On everything. Overnight. Just in time for the GOP nomination fight.

Really?

Let’s look at Mr. Trump’s record during this campaign. He’s declared his support for single-payer healthcare. That puts him to the left of Obamacare. He’s re-declared his support for Planned Parenthood. He’s re-supporting tax increases. He’s supported crony capitalism. He’s endorsed “touchback” amnesty. He wants the U.S. to break the Geneva Convention. He’s “neutral” on Israel and Palestine. He wants South Korea and Japan to have nuclear arsenals.

Paul Krugman loves Trump’s big government economic plan for the simple reason that big government will remain under President Trump.

Two weeks ago, Mr. Trump took the left’s side in the North Carolina transgender bathroom controversy.

Last week Mr. Trump announced—guess what?—he’s not just pro-abortion, he wants the pro-life plank in the GOP platform removed, thus divorcing the Republican Party from the pro-life movement. Sarah, Ben, Mike, Phyllis: How can you still support this man? He has now thrown you under the bus, embracing an agenda you’ve spent your entire career opposing. Can you accept that betrayal?

What will you tell your supporters when the man you endorsed enacts an agenda that horrifies them?

As the Republican primaries draw to some sort of conclusion, right now Trump is surrounding himself with GOP establishment types, trying to assure them he doesn’t really mean many of the things he’s said, claiming that much of his campaign is just posturing.

Posturing to whom?

Top Trump aide Paul Manafort is telling GOP establishment bosses behind closed doors that his boss is “a real different guy.” His campaign openly touts his chameleon-like character as some sort of general election advantage.

Is someone with no discernible principles the candidate you want leading the Republican Party and taking on the Democrats in 2016?

Is someone who consistently lies about principles and positions he doesn’t hold worthy of your support?

If Trump becomes the nominee, and enacts the policies he’s now championing, will conservatives who chose to aid and abet Mr. Trump be able to live with their decision?

When it comes time to nominate a new Supreme Court Justice, and President Trump names his radically pro-abortion sister, as he’s suggested he would, or some other radically pro-abortion pro- Planned Parenthood jurist, as we know he will, will you accept that you helped him do that?

When President Trump shocks the civilized world by killing the children of terrorists, arming nations with nuclear weapons (you don’t think Russia won’t do likewise with its allies?) and breaking the Geneva Convention (God help our men and women captured by our enemies who will do the same) will you live with that?

When Big Government, crony capitalism — the corruption of government that triggered his movement — continue unabated for the simple reason he’s offered no plan to stop it, will you accept the blame for having supported it?

This isn’t about purity. It’s about basic sanity.

Do the most courageous thing you’ve ever done, in a lifetime of bravery. Retract your endorsement.

Brent Bozell is the Chairman of ForAmerica, a national grassroots organization whose mission is to use social media to reinvigorate the public with the principles of American exceptionalism: freedom, prosperity and virtue. ForAmerica has over 8 million members and is a non-profit 501(c)4. www.ForAmerica.org.

Mr. Bozell personally has endorsed Ted Cruz for President.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
....Personally, voting for Trump would be like fugging Rosie O'Donnell, in a round room, covered with mirrors, with 4,000 watt flood lights shining at the bed.

lol

Ok, that was funny.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Hell I hate Trump and I've been supporting him from the beginning.

Just because I don't like a person doesn't mean I can't see what they bring to the table. For Trump, I see a person who can change the direction of the Republican party . In this case that means less emphasis on social issues, more emphasis on trade and illegal immigration and a foreign policy that pushes for fair cost share.

It just so happens the messenger is a horse's azz

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Trump is the only person standing against the globalists filling this country with Muslims.

Look at what's happening in Europe.

That same plan is in place for the USA.

The old left/right paradigm is dead. It's obsolete.

The modern divide is between the globalists and the Nationalists.

The globalists don't want any country to be sovereign,...especially the USA.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rrroae
Hell I hate Trump and I've been supporting him from the beginning.

Just because I don't like a person doesn't mean I can't see what they bring to the table. For Trump, I see a person who can change the direction of the Republican party . In this case that means less emphasis on social issues, more emphasis on trade and illegal immigration and a foreign policy that pushes for fair cost share.

It just so happens the messenger is a horse's azz

I respect your opinion and disagree about his worth but that doesn't matter anymore. Everyone has their opinion and it's not going to change. I am actually trying to help some people here whether they believe it or not. This isn't the normal Campfire banter back and forth, where it's us against them etc. This is honest advise from a guy who's been a conservative libertarian and hard core Tea Party type Constitutionalist his whole life. Like I said, I will NEVER vote FOR Trump. But if he does what I said, I might be able to vote for the open SCOTUS seat. That would give me an excuse to not shoot myself after coming home for mailing the ballot. Take my advice for what it's worth. If you disagree, I don't care. It's a from the heart strategy that may work for some of us. And with Trump's negatives, he needs all the help he can get. I'm still waiting for the official convention, but there you go.

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Trump is the only person standing against the globalists filling this country with Muslims.

Look at what's happening in Europe.

That same plan is in place for the USA.

The old left/right paradigm is dead. It's obsolete.

The modern divide is between the globalists and the Nationalists.

The globalists don't want any country to be sovereign,...especially the USA.

Bristoe, stop trying to sell the man. You're pissing in the wind. I don't care, and I seriously say that with respect. Just take my honest advice for what it's worth.

MOLON LABE
IC B3

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
When this country is 20% Muslim all of those things you're worrying about won't even be on people's radar.

It's not 1965 anymore.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Any country in the western world will adopt a strong Nationalist ideology,..or it will cease to exist.

Many people in Western Europe are working hard to get Nationalist policies instituted, but they allowed the globalists to open the gate to a ridiculous number of Muslim refugees before they got serious about it.

I think they waited too long.

I don't want to see the USA wait too long.

4 years of Hillary will be too long.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
When this country is 20% Muslim all of those things you're worrying about won't even be on people's radar.

It's not 1965 anymore.

I'm done arguing about it man. I'm sick and tired of the arguing. I'm sick and tired of the news. I'm sick and tired of the whole process. Everyone here has made up their mind. You have your "facts" in your mind and other people have their "facts" in their minds. Nothing is going to change that. I am not going to change my opinion on the man, whether any of you like it or not. I know what I feel and I know what I think, and I listen to myself and answer to no one else. I am done arguing. I have given you a viable strategy to get those of us in that state of mind to cast a vote that we abhor casting, while also justifying to ourselves that something good may come from it. Like I said, take it for what it's worth.

Last edited by OutlawPatriot; 04/27/16.

MOLON LABE
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

It's not 1965 anymore.

I'm done arguing about it man. I'm sick and tired of the arguing. I'm sick and tired of the news. I'm sick and tired of the whole process. Everyone here has made up their mind. You have your "facts" in your mind and other people have their "facts" in their minds. Nothing is going to change that. I am not going to change my opinion on the man, whether any of you like it or not. I know what I feel and I know what I think, and I listen to myself and answer to no one else. I am done arguing. I have given you a viable strategy to get those of us in that state of mind to cast a vote that we abhor casting, while also justifying to ourselves that something good may come from it. Like I said, take it for what it's worth.

And it doesn't matter. The idiots in your state couldn't be bothered enough to defeat gun control bills, they sure ain't gonna elect a Republican, regardless of who it is.

Washington is a soggy California with better coffee.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I know a number of people here like Trump as a candidate, and anyone who has spent more than 5 minutes at the Fire knows I hate the man. Personally, voting for Trump would be like fugging Rosie O'Donnell, in a round room, covered with mirrors, with 4,000 watt flood lights shining at the bed.

Then don't bitch about Hillary when she's president.

I get that you hate Trump but the reality is that not voting for him is the same as voting for Hillary. You can frame it some other way but that's the actual effect.

People try to make this more complicated than it really is

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

It's not 1965 anymore.

You're not interested in "facts". For some reason you just don't like Trump so you continue to parrot that tired old left/right crap that hasn't be relevant for at least 30 years. (probably more)

Go vote for Hillary and be done with it.

Pat Buchanan had it right when he said that the Nationalist direction the GOP was taking would cost the party some people,..and that it wouldn't be an unwelcome departure.

Fact of the matter is,..a lot of people in the GOP need to move out of the way.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

You're not interested in "facts". For some reason yak yak yak

Pot. Kettle.

I like your posts better when Trump is crying about how he is being cheated and the outlook is grim, and you wail and gnash teeth about the destruction of the RNC, and how its all you really care about.

When Trump actually starts winning again, you're kind of a shilly sycophant with only a touch of relevant cynicism.

Have the doc tweak your meds.

Lay off the welbutrin - I hear it causes mood swings.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I intend to vote against Hillary Clinton. Wild horses will not be able to drag me away from the voting booth.

[Linked Image]
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by RWE

You're not interested in "facts". For some reason yak yak yak

Pot. Kettle.

I like your posts better when Trump is crying about how he is being cheated and the outlook is grim, and you wail and gnash teeth about the destruction of the RNC, and how its all you really care about.

When Trump actually starts winning again, you're kind of a shilly sycophant with only a touch of relevant cynicism.

Have the doc tweak your meds.

Lay off the welbutrin - I hear it causes mood swings.

Actually, you're just fulla chit because there's not enough idiots in the country to elect that imitation televangelist that you were pulling for. So go cry in your pillow.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
God will multiply the Cruz voters like fish and loaves
Soooo many votes that it will be a landslide victory of biblical proportions

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

232 members (10gaugemag, 1minute, 260Remguy, 204guy, 24HourCampFireGuy50, 16penny, 31 invisible), 2,173 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,115
Posts18,483,452
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.