Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Hillary simply can't win because she's a terrible candidate. She can't even dispatch a geriatric commie without becoming an unhinged psycho.

Trump will completely destroy her. I hope she has a stroke at a debate and dies on stage.

Happiness would be watching blood squirt out of all of her openings simultaneously!!!

GB1

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Nobody wants to see her openings. sick

C'mon man!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Trump can't win. Cruz can't win. Sanders is a communist. Hillary's only "qualification" seems to be being female .. but she'll be the next prez.

We're **f*u*c*k*e*d**.

This.

Best we can hope for is to keep voting (R) representatives and senators to keep her from REALLY running off the rails.

My guess is that we will wish we had Obama back after about a year of her crap. sick

Wrong. Hitlery has so much baggage it's ridiculous and not even the Ds like her. She is VERY beatable by any R nominee (even the guy you don't like, no matter who that is). To beat her, those of us that oppose her have to actually go VOTE against her and get others to do the same. Stop the petulant whining and bitching about whomever the nominee is, get off our asses, and oppose the bitch.

IF we do that, she loses. If we stay where we are with our heads up our collective asses, she wins. Choose wisely.

VERY well said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NRA Endowment Life Member (and proud of it)

Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something. - Plato

Deuteronomy 22:5

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Jill Stein of the Green Party is trying to get Bernie to lead it. Green Party with Bernie's money would be a "wonderful" third party option. Dems would scream because their granola is not the granola of the bra-burners. We would have a landslide election and fundamental change in all 4 branches of government. That means wins in Congress, Executive, Judicial and a more conservative press corp(4th branch of government). It would be a great day in America when Bernie goes Green.

Last edited by kaboku68; 04/27/16.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by kaboku68
Jill Stein of the Green Party is trying to get Bernie to lead it. Green Party with Bernie's money would be a "wonderful" third party option. Dems would scream because their granola is not the granola of the bra-burners. We would have a landslide election and fundamental change in all 4 branches of government. That means wins in Congress, Executive, Judicial and a more conservative press corp(4th branch of government). It would be a great day in America when Bernie goes Green.

THIS would be fantastic!

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Any third party liberal run would be a Godsend.

Bernie, Bloomberg, it doesn't matter.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Any third party liberal run would be a Godsend.

Bernie, Bloomberg, it doesn't matter.

Trump?

(I know, I know.

I'm sorry....)

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some leaks are saying Cruz spoke personally with God last night and what he was told will rock the country and the World.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
[Linked Image]

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
[Linked Image]

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 4ager

Wrong. Hitlery has so much baggage it's ridiculous and not even the Ds like her. She is VERY beatable by any R nominee (even the guy you don't like, no matter who that is). To beat her, those of us that oppose her have to actually go VOTE against her and get others to do the same. Stop the petulant whining and bitching about whomever the nominee is, get off our asses, and oppose the bitch.

IF we do that, she loses. If we stay where we are with our heads up our collective asses, she wins. Choose wisely.

I was about to write the same, but you put it so well, we'll keep reminding the gloomy souls of this.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by rrroae
Some leaks are saying Cruz spoke personally with God last night and what he was told will rock the country and the World.

Let's hope Cruz interpreted his dream as an omen of loss. That hopefully God told him to quit while he still has a minuscule shred of self-respect left.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Cruz is more desperate than ever at this point, I expect he will name Carly Fiorina as his VP in a last ditch effort to win Indiana.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
He will be rightly ridiculed for this maneuver.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by isaac
Fiorina?
He's dropping out - finally???

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
He lost pure and simple.. It makes no difference who or what he is saying or doing at this point.. All he should be doing is trying not to look like a poor loser or a chump.. I think he is a good man and his hart is on the right side... So I hope he takes it like a man, something that is lost in America now a days.. Don't forget Regan's speech that launched his election win after a brutal loss.. Cruz needs to remember that...

John
=
Waterfowler at hart along with my late Baydog 9/26/20 ..
=
=
Striving to be turdlike.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by isaac
Fiorina?
He's dropping out - finally???

Goof lol laugh

John
=
Waterfowler at hart along with my late Baydog 9/26/20 ..
=
=
Striving to be turdlike.
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Cruz is more desperate than ever at this point, I expect he will name Carly Fiorina as his VP in a last ditch effort to win Indiana.

That is the rumor.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/cruz-carly-fiorina-vice-president-ticket

Although Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) continues to trail Republican frontrunner Donald Trump by hundreds of delegates, the senator is reportedly expected to reveal Wednesday that he's picking former rival Carly Fiorina as his running mate.

Cruz will present Fiorina as a member of his "ticket," anonymous sources told National Review and Politico.

New Hampshire's WMUR first reported that Cruz intended to name the former Hewlett-Packard CEO as his vice presidential pick.

NBC News also captured footage of Fiorina arriving in Indianapolis ahead of the "major" 4 p.m. announcement.

The news comes after Trump counted victories Tuesday night in five primary states. According to the New York Times, Cruz has secured 546 delegates to Trump's 953.

Fiorina didn't shy away from attacking Cruz while vying for the Republican nomination, calling it "odd" that he didn't renounce his Canadian citizenship until 2014 as questions swirled about Cruz's eligibility to run for President.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
I
isaac Offline OP
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
I
And all the voting population will believe it's the next step in the hush money.

Desperate folks do desperate things.

It's a devastating blow to the Cruz Hail Mary Tour.

Last edited by isaac; 04/27/16.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Carly is Hot!

[Linked Image]

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 10ring1, 16Racing, 1234, 63 invisible), 2,481 guests, and 1,375 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,353
Posts18,527,038
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.