Soooo many votes that it will be a landslide victory of biblical proportions

Now that is TFF!

GB1

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Bristoe

The only thing keeping the globalists at bay is the number of firearms in this country. Sad thing is that the nation's firearms owners/voters are so few that would stand and fight. Look around the invasion is here and the citizens are to blind to see their gun sights. Sad state of affairs the mother nation is being raped while her sons stand and watch. GW

If an injury has to be done to a man it should be so severe that his vengeance need not be feared. MACHIAVELLI
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot

But, given the possibility that he somehow pulls off the required 1237 delegate coup, as I have said before, there is one way, AND ONE WAY ONLY, that I could ever conceive of voting for that jackass- if he ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEES that he would appoint either Ted Cruz or Mike Lee to fill Scalia's vacant seat.

You're assuming either would accept such a post..

From "Dumb and Dumber": "So, you're saying there's a chance!!!" grin

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
I don't remember when I have been so disgusted with all the major candidates from both parties.

But, still, if Trump is the candidate (and goes on to win) we have some hope of getting nominations for some good Justices. Chances are good that the next President will make more than one appointment. And Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, Alex Kozinski, and a few others would be very good choices.

That would make it all worthwhile.

Be not weary in well doing.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by oldtimer303
Bristoe

The only thing keeping the globalists at bay is the number of firearms in this country. Sad thing is that the nation's firearms owners/voters are so few that would stand and fight. Look around the invasion is here and the citizens are to blind to see their gun sights. Sad state of affairs the mother nation is being raped while her sons stand and watch. GW

The government has already started moving Muslims into this country and they have plans to take thousands more.

The globalists have control of America *now*.

It's just a matter of how high they decide to turn up the flame and when they decide to do it.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
I'm explaining how to to sell a snow ball to an Eskimo and people are still arguing and slinging punches. Like I said, I don't care what the arguments are and there's only one way you guys can get my vote. You can hate me all you want. You can call me names all you want. You can accuse me of "voting for Hillary" all you want. It's a waste of time. Convince the Trump camp to take that position or he doesn't get my vote- plain and simple. The rest of the discussion is a waste of time.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'm explaining how to to sell a snow ball to an Eskimo and people are still arguing and slinging punches. Like I said, I don't care what the arguments are and there's only one way you guys can get my vote. You can hate me all you want. You can call me names all you want. You can accuse me of "voting for Hillary" all you want. It's a waste of time. Convince the Trump camp to take that position or he doesn't get my vote- plain and simple. The rest of the discussion is a waste of time.

Again, your vote doesn't matter, period. I don't care who you vote for, Washington state will be BLUE in November.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
In other words you're gonna throw a tantrum, take your toys & call everyone a poopy face if you don't get your way

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Again, your vote doesn't matter, period. I don't care who you vote for, Washington state will be BLUE in November.

Wow, I seriously need to explain this? There are millions of Republicans AROUND the country that are like me and don't want to vote for Trump. Break the code man. We're not just talking about me. I don't care if you don't care about me. Not sure how I can state that any clearer. But you should care about all the other folks if you want to win.

MOLON LABE
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Chicks

IC B3

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I

Wow, I seriously need to explain this? There are millions of Republicans AROUND the country that are like me and don't want to vote for Trump. Break the code man. We're not just talking about me. I don't care if you don't care about me. Not sure how I can state that any clearer. But you should care about all the other folks if you want to win.

---------------

What a HS chick crock of schit that was.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S

Oh, you know those millions personally? I've been married twice and dated my share of chicks and I've yet to be around one as 'emotionally' charged as you.

Sweet Jesus

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Crow hunter
In other words you're gonna throw a tantrum, take your toys & call everyone a poopy face if you don't get your way

Call it whatever you want. You've been sold, obviously. Millions have not, obviously. If he wants to sell himself to me and many others, he needs to give me something to vote for other than himself, because that's not enough. Like or not, deal with the reality.

MOLON LABE
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Get the one with wings.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
This is what Trump has done.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...republican-turnout-to-record-d/?page=all

Virginia’s GOP primary tallied more than 1 million votes, shattering the record set in 2000 by more than 50 percent. Democrats, meanwhile, were 200,000 votes shy of their own record, set in the contested 2008 primary.

In Tennessee, GOP turnout crossed the 800,000-vote mark, leapfrogging the previous record by nearly 50 percent.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by Bristoe
This is what Trump has done.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...republican-turnout-to-record-d/?page=all

Virginia’s GOP primary tallied more than 1 million votes, shattering the record set in 2000 by more than 50 percent. Democrats, meanwhile, were 200,000 votes shy of their own record, set in the contested 2008 primary.

In Tennessee, GOP turnout crossed the 800,000-vote mark, leapfrogging the previous record by nearly 50 percent.

Imagine how big it could have been if Outlaw's 9,704,485 Facebook friends voted for Trump.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
I know a number of people here like Trump as a candidate, and anyone who has spent more than 5 minutes at the Fire knows I hate the man. Personally, voting for Trump would be like fugging Rosie O'Donnell, in a round room, covered with mirrors, with 4,000 watt flood lights shining at the bed.

I would have to put an industrial diagram on that bitch, wear a double rubber covered in spermicide, and have three black ski masks on my head to prevent even a single photon of light from that scene possibly hitting my retina.

Afterwards, I would forklift the cow out the window onto a waiting flatbed truck for transport to the land fill, give myself a special forces grade shot of atropine in my thigh, fumigate the entire house, wipe everything down with bleach, take a two hour shower with steel wool and anti bacterial soap, and then sit under a UV lamp with pure ozone blowing on me for an hour.

But, given the possibility that he somehow pulls off the required 1237 delegate coup, as I have said before, there is one way, AND ONE WAY ONLY, that I could ever conceive of voting for that jackass- if he ABSOLUTELY GUARANTEES that he would appoint either Ted Cruz or Mike Lee to fill Scalia's vacant seat.

So, for anyone who may know anyone in Trump's campaign, you can tell them that you know the guy in the GOP who is the standard bearer for despising Trump. And tell them what it would take to get that person's vote.

Dumb [bleep] abound everywhere this week. And I"m no pro trump person....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
What the hell has any of this got to do with the SCOTUS seat? OP went on an I hate Trump rant and nothing about SCOTUS!

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Hate me all you want. I don't care. Ignore me and lose millions of votes. It's your choice.

MOLON LABE
H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Or.....you could just sit back and let Hillary take the election...

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

585 members (10gaugeman, 12344mag, 160user, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 10ring1, 68 invisible), 3,004 guests, and 1,267 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,491
Posts18,471,930
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.