Hop To
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by Tracks
Originally Posted by OutlawPatriot
Originally Posted by Tracks
But when Bristoe declares many republicans will walk if Trump isn't the nominee,that's OK?

Give up man. I gave them a strategy to keep their candidate of choice and still get votes from people who absolutely hate the man, and they instinctively ignore it all and resort to the forum games. A solution on a platter that brings together Trump and Cruz supporters and they still have to argue.

Regardless of feelings, we all need to vote AGAINST CLINTON.

That's how men think.

Exactly.

The choice is Hitlery, or whomever the R nominee might be. If you vote for Hitlery, you're a damned traitor. If you stay home and pout, you give Hitlery a 1/2 vote advantage in your state and you're a childish fool. If you vote against Hitlery for whomever the R nominee is, you've at least done what you can do to try to salvage the remains of the Republic.

Those are the three available choices, whether you like them or not, and there is no fourth option.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Excuse me but you said you'd not vote for Trump now that he's presumptively won the nomination.

Spare me your Washington State protest vote hereafter.

I don't give a schit.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
The GOP wanted Jeb Bush.....don't forget that.....

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.
Thomas Jefferson

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by isaac
Excuse me but you said you'd not vote for Trump now that he's presumptively won the nomination.

I don't give a schit.

This is incredible, I'm actually trying to help you guys and you're too stubborn to even realize it.

"Hey jackass, get your government off my freedom."
MOLON LABE
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Harry M
The GOP wanted Jeb Bush.....don't forget that.....

Well, they still have a big government, pro-Amnesty Republican candidate in the lead. They probably lost the open border portion... maybe.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
IC B2

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

I don't give a schit.

This is incredible, I'm actually trying to help you guys and you're too stubborn to even realize it.

Let's hear your qualifications.

Tell me what there is about you that would make me believe that you have the ability to "help" your fellow man.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I

I don't give a schit.

-------------

Who asked for your help? Who'd want it? Your undeserved arrogance is only exceeded by your rightfully deserved naivety.

You can vote for Daffy Duck for all I care. All of Washington State can do so.

Last edited by isaac; 04/27/16.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Bristoe

I don't give a schit.

Tell me what there is about you that would make me believe that you have the ability to "help" your fellow man.

You were all set to throw in the towel before Trump got the recent delegate boost.

Step aside for a spokesman that isn't wishy washy.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
So you would shag Rosie.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Originally Posted by RWE

I don't give a schit.

You were all set to throw in the towel before Trump got the recent delegate boost.

Rats! I missed the Bristoe waffle?

Last edited by kroo88; 04/27/16.

I retired from the Johns Manville asbestos pop tart factory in ‘59, and still never made the connection.—-Slumlord
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 12344mag
So you would shag Rosie.

I would if it meant I get Ted Cruz or Mike Lee in Scalia's seat. Yeah, that's what I would do wink

MOLON LABE
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Who asked for your help? Who'd want it? Your undeserved arrogance is only exceeded by your rightfully deserved naivety.

Make it personal all you want Bob, it doesn't matter. And you're smart enough to know that there are millions nationwide that currently won't support Trump, not just in my state. Give them something to vote for and get millions more in turn out. Be stubborn and see how it goes.

MOLON LABE
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by RWE

I don't give a schit.

I'll admit,...the idea of the sold out GOPe going belly up has a certain appeal for me. I'd rather see Trump get elected. But if the GOPe chooses to commit seppuku on national TV, I could enjoy that show also.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
You still don't get it.

As we speak, the GOPe,RNC and @NeverTrump is dumping Cruz.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Make it personal all you want Bob, it doesn't matter. And you're smart enough to know that there are millions nationwide that currently won't support Trump, not just in my state. Give them something to vote for and get millions more in turn out. Be stubborn and see how it goes.

There are also millions who won't support Hitlery, and especially in the swing states she is vulnerable. Concentrate on beating her.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H

Not supporting the nominee is not exclusive to Trump, and I will tell you now of the 3 currently in the race Cruz will cause the most to stay home.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by 4ager

The choice is Hitlery, or whomever the R nominee might be. If you vote for Hitlery, you're a damned traitor. If you stay home and pout, you give Hitlery a 1/2 vote advantage in your state and you're a childish fool. If you vote against Hitlery for whomever the R nominee is, you've at least done what you can do to try to salvage the remains of the Republic.

Those are the three available choices, whether you like them or not, and there is no fourth option.
Succinct, and spot on...

Can't argue with those facts..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

I don't give a schit.

-------------

There are many of us that will vote for Trump or against Hilary in Washington state. I've always voted against the D and look forward to voting FOR the R this time around; though it's akin to shoveling shlt against the tide here in Washington.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
You still don't get it.

As we speak, the GOPe,RNC and @NeverTrump is dumping Cruz.

I haven't even mentioned Cruz as the nominee in this entire thread.

MOLON LABE
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Not supporting the nominee is not exclusive to Trump, and I will tell you now of the 3 currently in the race Cruz will cause the most to stay home.
------------

Not even close to accurate.

William Arthur Ward

Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

87 members (35, 6mmCreedmoor, 6mmbrfan, 257_X_50, 808outdoors, 2500HD, 7 invisible), 1,429 guests, and 871 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,118
Posts18,483,513
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.