Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
I fought hard and voted for Cruz and still think he is the best and most conservative candidate running.

Unfortunately the writing is on the wall and it's time for me to pull the plug and will vote and support the Rep nominee which barring a major gaff will be Trump.

Should Trump fall just shy of 1237 he should be able to rangle the few delegates needed to attain 1237 and win the nomination on the 1st ballot.
I think should he be denied the nomination it will be detrimental to the Republican candidate and will be a certain loss to Hillary

I still don't think he beats Hillary in November but he has a better chance than Cruz at this point.I don't imagine Trump being a team player and supporting a nominee if he is denied.
I do beleive Cruz will coalesce and end up supporting Trump rather than have Hillary run away with the election,supreme court and the country.

I'll take the bad medicine and swallow it rather than eating the lump of crap that is Hillary.

I should hope everyone here and in the rest of the country is rational,reasonable,thoughtful and puts the greater good in front of personal dislikes and differences.

I hope I'm wrong about Trump not being able to beat Hillary and wrong about him not having changed his spots. I'll take little solace in "I told ya so's"
I'll be quite content being wrong on both parts

Best,
dvdegeorge

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I still say that Trump and Cruz are and have been in some form of cahoots.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Welcome aboard George. It'll be yuge. Have you received your Make America Great Again (MAGA) hat and humidor yet?

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
Arrrg, cahoots there be..... More likely, Trump and hillary...

Arggggg

Vote for pedro!

Something clever here.

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
If you told me Pat Paulsen was going to be president in 2017, I wouldn't question it.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
I have to admit that I didn't expect it 7-8 months ago. I was wanting a true non-politician but thought it would be Carson or Fiorina.
Many here will be surprised to know that I voted for Cruz in the primary in VA, due to Carson being all but finished by super tuesday. But the writing has pretty much been on the wall since that week for Trump and I've felt it best ever since to get behind the presumptive nominee as quickly as possible as there is a bigger objective on the horizon and it's time to attack.

FJB & FJT
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Welcome aboard George.

We could use some new blood. Those of us that have supported Trump all along are already sick of winning.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Agree with everything dvdgeorge posted. You Trump boys may be sick of winning, but get ready to get your asss kicked in November. It will be a slaughter.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
I love, love, love, winning. Bigly.

Something clever here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Welcome aboard George.

We could use some new blood. Those of us that have supported Trump all along are already sick of winning.

Travis
ROTFLMAO!

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
[Linked Image]

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Come on in, the waters fine.
See how much fun it is over here on the dark side!

FJB & FJT
R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
First we have to beat Hillary. The only way to do that is for everyone to vote R in November, no matter how pissed you are or not by the winner of the primary.

No biggie to me.

Then IF we can get Trump to win somehow, it'll be at least a 4 year ride to see if it was a disaster or not. I see no way it could be worse that H in office but until you've seen the results you'll never know who told the most and biggest lies

I"m sure hoping and praying for our country.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
[Linked Image]

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Trump is in this for a legacy, not to become a politician. He has no reason to lie and every incentive to succeed. Besides his personality won't allow him to fail. That's a refreshing change.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
I feel about the same as you, Dan. I still voted for Cruz and there's still hope if it goes into a second or third vote. However, for the sake of beating Hillary and saving the country, I'd almost rather see the nastiness come to an end and the party come together. We all know that a lot of Trumpsters would probably stay home in November if he didn't get the nomination and we need them in order to beat Hillary.

Last edited by StoneCutter; 04/28/16.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
Right he's a narcissist

I
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
I
Originally Posted by rost495
First we have to beat Hillary. The only way to do that is for everyone to vote R in November, no matter how pissed you are or not by the winner of the primary.

No biggie to me.

Then IF we can get Trump to win somehow, it'll be at least a 4 year ride to see if it was a disaster or not. I see no way it could be worse that H in office but until you've seen the results you'll never know who told the most and biggest lies

I"m sure hoping and praying for our country.

+1

Don't blame me. I voted for Trump.

Democrats would burn this country to the ground, if they could rule over the ashes.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We've said it a thousand times, vote your conscience in your primary and your party in the general election.

Always been that way in my lifetime since the parties are diametrically opposed!

Maybe in the past they were closer where the "other" guy was a viable alternative but not since I could vote!!

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

R
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Trump is in this for a legacy, not to become a politician. He has no reason to lie and every incentive to succeed. Besides his personality won't allow him to fail. That's a refreshing change.

Thats why Obama got in too, for the legacy....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

559 members (219 Wasp, 219DW, 007FJ, 12344mag, 257Bob, 160user, 62 invisible), 2,266 guests, and 1,287 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,276
Posts18,486,677
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.