Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Huckabee. A political professional and seasoned operator, yet a Washington outsider. Very practiced in maneuvering a legislature and would be a great asset as president of the Senate. A nice guy that almost no one hates because of his personality. An absolute stud at debate and campaigning. Someone who is completely familiar with the Clinton machine and who has actually beaten it before.

That's my completely irrelevant and premature prediction.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by deflave
Jim Webb.

Travis

Not a Dem. Not a big fan of Webb. There's too many good Republicans out there.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can't see Rubio, but then I whiffed on Trump as well.

My guess is Krispy Kreme.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Huckabee. A political professional and seasoned operator, yet a Washington outsider. Very practiced in maneuvering a legislature and would be a great asset as president of the Senate. A nice guy that almost no one hates because of his personality. An absolute stud at debate and campaigning. Someone who is completely familiar with the Clinton machine and who has actually beaten it before.

That's my completely irrelevant and premature prediction.
I could live with a Huckabee VP pick. He's one on a very short list of well known Republicans I could say that about. I'd much prefer Rand Paul, however.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A young VP towards the middle, maybe even left of center, would crush Hillary. If he works his administration like a business, "aces in high places", it could be quite a presidency.

I don't know any successful businessman (or woman) who didn't work to surround themselves with the best talent they could.

IC B2

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Boarmaster123
I believe he will pick someone with executive experience that has as little bad baggage with the left or the right. It will be a do no harm pick. His vp pick will do little to sway voters or win any states as that will really be up to trump to do on his own.

You were doing very well until this last. If Trump chooses his VP as well as he's played his entire campaign, so far, he will choose someone who will help him win and who will be a huge asset to him while in office.

He most likely already knows who this will be.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
What's wrong with Herman Caine?

He has the same problem as Col West. grin

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Sarah Palin as White House Press Secretary. I can't stand the press and it would be a living hell for them to listen to her every day.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Longbob
Sarah Palin as White House Press Secretary. I can't stand the press and it would be a living hell for them to listen to her every day.

I forgot Palin...

Guessing Secretary of Interior or Head of EPA for her.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
--need a woman
--need a hispanic
--need geographic balance being his a new yorker type.
--need someone who can endure him, and he can endure them.

the demo-publican consortium can allow the Trump machine to advance, with the right kind of advertisements, and the right kind of messages shotgunned out to the broad electorate. the Presidency is low-hanging fruit for a carefully thought out process.

Thank goodness we're not receiving all the gov't we are paying for....quote attributed to Will Rogers.
IC B3

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

564 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 1badf350, 007FJ, 1Akshooter, 10ring1, 61 invisible), 2,474 guests, and 1,364 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,048
Posts18,500,939
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.