-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Lots of solid thoughts there by my figuring...

Originally Posted by las

Whatever...... it's all good theater.....

And this is certainly true. I won't constrain my junk right now with worrying about who or what...too much entertainment in watching and trying to consider cause and effects.

Perhaps the most important thing to watch and keep in mind is-

1. the Senate races, and...

2. the House races.

#1 will, for sure, affect the SCOTUS choices as much or more than who's in the Whitehouse.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.

B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
paul ryan was never a favorite even when he was running with ol mitt the mormon.

in fact, he shouldn't have ever been elected to the speaker's job. probably that action helped bring on the trump man phenomenon.

so, here we are.

ryan needs to join the right side of the table, or go home.

Thank goodness we're not receiving all the gov't we are paying for....quote attributed to Will Rogers.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ryan not only re-funded Obama Care he added to the amount Obongo requested on his last budget. Ryan and all the other Republican Congress were elected for one thing . . . use the power of the purse to shutdown the Obongo destruction of our country and culture. They failed miserably, hence the Trump phenomena. It's really no more complicated than that!

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
yep, if ryan isn't going to support the republican party nominee for president of the us, then he's probably in the wrong job, over his paygrade, and not representative of the people.

Thank goodness we're not receiving all the gov't we are paying for....quote attributed to Will Rogers.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm very disappointed in Ryan,in fact,I'm not too happy with either party.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
As Bob Hagel would say"You should not use a rifle that will kill an animal when everything goes right; you should use one that will do the job when everything goes wrong."Good words of wisdom...............
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I like Palin because she likes moose stew.
I like Ryan because he is a deer hunter.

I wish they could get along.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -Ernest Hemingway
The man who makes no mistakes does not usually make anything.-- Edward John Phelps
I
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I
Ok Sara , who is going to replace him? We dont like Boner, we dont like Ryan. They are not conservative enough. We dont like Cruz, he is too conservative. He sounds like a preacher as Steelhead said. Who else is there? ? Talk is cheap.

But the fruits of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness,faithfulness, Gentleness and self control. Against such things there is no law. Galations 5: 22&23
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by antlers
Millions and millions of voters have chosen Trump to be the standard-bearer for the GOP for this election...the voters have had their say in this matter. For the GOP Party leaders like ALL of the Bushes, Romney, Ryan, Graham (and the like) to continue to NOT support Trump shows how out of touch they are with those they are SUPPOSED to represent...either that, or they just don't give a $ch!t what the people they are SUPPOSED to represent think about the situation of things in this country.

Did it ever occur to you that maybe they have a little more insight as to the real donald trump than his fan base? You're delusional if you think he's gonna build a wall...if anything, he'll wheel & deal a new immigration policy that will probably allow for a path to citizenship much like was proposed by the gang of eight....watch and see (if he's elected) if he doesn't go to the head of the line (after the next nutjob murder spree) calling for tighter controls on semi autos & high capacity magazines...and as a Republican president, in all likelihood he'd bee able to get it passed, because if he doesn't, he'll throw one of his trumper tantrums with not so veiled threats of raising taxes or some other stupid boolschitt...you guys are backing a left winger who knows how to push the right side buttons...and it worked.

So.. to understand you clearly. Are you saying 4-8 years of The Beast is better than a potential 4 years of Trump?

Just wondering, because otherwise I'm not quite understanding your parlance, sir.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Ryan not only re-funded Obama Care he added to the amount Obongo requested on his last budget. Ryan and all the other Republican Congress were elected for one thing . . . use the power of the purse to shutdown the Obongo destruction of our country and culture. They failed miserably, hence the Trump phenomena. It's really no more complicated than that!

Thank You..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
mohick,

God almighty hasn't that bubble head bimbo dried up and gone away yet what an idiot!!!" I can see something from my house " AIRHEAD

Whose the airhead here!? That was a Saturday Night Live skit, not Sarah.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
mohick,

We wouldn't be in this mess if Mclame would have picked someone with a brain, instead of BIMBO

You make one mistake after another. Everyone I know who voted for McCane voted for him hoping he would win and die in office leaving Sarah in charge. There is no way I would have voted for him alone.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ryan defeated himself by bending over to Odumbass.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Ringman
mohick,

We wouldn't be in this mess if Mclame would have picked someone with a brain, instead of BIMBO

You make one mistake after another. Everyone I know who voted for McCane voted for him hoping he would win and die in office leaving Sarah in charge. There is no way I would have voted for him alone.

Exactly - I had a McCain - Palin bumper sticker, cut it in half and repositioned it as Palin - McCain . . . .

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Who you gonna replace him with?

Politics is War by Other Means
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by jdm953
I agree with Palin.Ryan is just another disappointment.
That...

Originally Posted by antlers
Millions and millions of voters have chosen Trump to be the standard-bearer for the GOP for this election...the voters have had their say in this matter. For the GOP Party leaders like ALL of the Bushes, Romney, Ryan, Graham (and the like) to continue to NOT support Trump shows how out of touch they are with those they are SUPPOSED to represent...either that, or they just don't give a $ch!t what the people they are SUPPOSED to represent think about the situation of things in this country.
THAT!!
Originally Posted by watch4bear
Haven't liked Ryan since he voted against the balanced budget amendment.
AND when he voted to allow the debt ceiling increase... He can GFH...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Ryan and all the other Republican Congress were elected for one thing . . . use the power of the purse to shutdown the Obongo destruction of our country and culture. They failed miserably, hence the Trump phenomena.
Hard to succeed when they have NO BALLS...

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by tpcollins
Originally Posted by Ringman
mohick,

Exactly - I had a McCain - Palin bumper sticker, cut it in half and repositioned it as Palin - McCain . . . .

The record is quite clear. Picking Sarah was the high tide mark in the McCain campaign.

If we can believe anything Trump says, it could happen again.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Originally Posted by mohick
God almighty hasn't that bubble head bimbo dried up and gone away yet what an idiot!!!" I can see something from my house " AIRHEAD

You DO know that was Tina Fey's comment on SNL, not Sarah Palin, don't you?

Ed

Gullibility like this and voting third party or the "Never Trump" idiocy, is precisely why voting should be the purview of the informed...

Last edited by jorgeI; 05/08/16.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Wisconsin went to Obama with Ryan on the V.P. ticket with Romney

who the hell is listening to him anyways?

no wonder he is Obama's whipping boy

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Originally Posted by mohick

You DO know that was Tina Fey's comment on SNL, not Sarah Palin, don't you?

Ed

Gullibility like this and voting third party or the "Never Trump" idiocy, is precisely why voting should be the purview of the informed...

These guys are still quoting "Palin" from SNL in 2008. Democrats don't have a monopoly on stupid.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

118 members (7887mm08, 300_savage, 44mc, 2500HD, Amos63, 8 invisible), 1,656 guests, and 922 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,083
Posts18,501,674
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.