Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
338Rem Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
In other words, prepare to become third world.

From the Washington Examiner;

Secretary of State John Kerry took a shot at Donald Trump during his Friday commencement speech at Northeastern University, by saying no wall is big enough to keep dangerous terrorists out of the United States.

"Many of you were in elementary school when you learned the toughest lesson of all on 9/11," he said. "There are no walls big enough to stop people from anywhere, tens of thousands of miles away, who are determined to take their own lives while they target others."

"So I think that everything that we've lived and learn tells us that we will never come out on top if we accept advice from sound-bite salesmen and carnival barkers who pretend the most powerful country on Earth can remain great by looking inward," Kerry added. "And hiding behind walls at a time that technology has made that impossible to do and unwise to even attempt."

Kerry didn't mention Trump by name, but Trump has repeatedly called for a wall on the southern U.S. border, and many Democrats, and some Republicans, have taken to calling him a carnival barker.

Kerry also seemed to dismiss the importance of national borders, and said technology has reshaped the world into one that the U.S. must engage at the risk of being left behind. He said Trump and others who want to look inward are making a mistake, even in the face of rising tension and violence in the world.

"For some people, that is all they need simply to climb under the sheets, close their eyes and push the world away," Kerry said. "And shockingly, we even see this attitude from some who think they ought to be entrusted with the job of managing international affairs."

"The future demands from us something more than a nostalgia for some rose-tinted version of the past that did not really exist in any case," he said. "You're about to graduate into a complex and borderless world."

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.

K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
Let's all go move into his house...

kent

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Kerry continues to prove that once an ass hole always an ass hole - without his liberal bitch of a rich wife he'd still be a never mattered.

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
338Rem Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
+1

When its time to fight, you fight like you are the third monkey on the ramp to get on Noah's Arc... and brother, it is starting to rain!

The chair is against the wall.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That POS should have been chucked out of the country decades ago.

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
IC B2

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
He should have suffered the same fate as Jeremy Bourda for "embelishing" his Navy service accomplishments.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Someone posted a thread "who you'd like to punch"

It's a long list but that slime ball Kerry is on it

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
i'll bet his house has a been friggen wall all around it.

My diploma is a DD214
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
It's not just terrorists flying planes into buildings that encourages us to secure our borders and immigration. I'm sure Kerry, like most elites, still can't admit that Saudi Arabia was behind 9/11, not Mexico. That's why we invaded Iraq...duh.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
B
we've got Fortress America as one choice as pat buchannon discussed years ago, or we've got a borderless society on the other extreme whatever that means.

right now, we're somewhere in between depending on the phase of the moon, day of the week, and amount of rain in the forecast.

so, there's at least two choices. will the new world order be a top down hierarchical structure, or will it be horizontally arranged small villages trading with each other on a daily basis.

nobody will even stand and debate the direction we are headed. i guess they're afraid?

Thank goodness we're not receiving all the gov't we are paying for....quote attributed to Will Rogers.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm guessing kerry is the only person in this country stupid enough to believe trump will build a wall.

http://pin.it/_WJQ2xO

and FREE EYEBALL!
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
Kerry continues to prove that once an ass hole always an ass hole - without his liberal bitch of a rich wife he'd still be a never mattered.
"Willlllbbbbuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"!

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Redneck
Originally Posted by CEJ1895
"Willlllbbbbuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"!

grin smirk

Last edited by CEJ1895; 05/08/16.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Kerry should tell that to Israel, a nation that very vigorously controls its borders, to include walls with machine-gun nests in towers. They also very strictly regulate their nation's ethnicity.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by BurningMan
we've got Fortress America as one choice as pat buchannon discussed years ago, or we've got a borderless society on the other extreme whatever that means.

right now, we're somewhere in between depending on the phase of the moon, day of the week, and amount of rain in the forecast.

so, there's at least two choices. will the new world order be a top down hierarchical structure, or will it be horizontally arranged small villages trading with each other on a daily basis.

nobody will even stand and debate the direction we are headed. i guess they're afraid?
Does anyone know for sure?

D
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
D
The more the "Kerry's" of the world attack Donald, the better Donald looks... wink

Enemy of my enemy is my friend. Even those who don't like Donald will have to choose and Kerry makes that decision a lot easier.

DF

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
He probably just handed Trump a few million more votes. What an idiot.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by jorgeI
He probably just handed Trump a few million more votes. What an idiot.

I hope Kerry keeps being an idiot!

Like I have to worry about that! wink

Last edited by CEJ1895; 05/08/16.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Whether our country has borders, or not is irrelevant.

My place has borders, and the wrong people don't want to try and encroach on that one.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by rem141r
i'll bet his house has a been friggen wall all around it.

Suppose his landscapers and lawn mowers are hispanic?

A true sportsman counts his achievements in proportion to the effort involved and fairness of the sport. - S. Pope
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

88 members (Amos63, 7mm_Loco, 338Rules, 6MMWASP, 11 invisible), 1,486 guests, and 852 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,083
Posts18,501,668
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.