-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah,...."peeps" that don't stick with him, or ride for his brand, it would seem.

How MANY "Vineyard managers" now ?

Help us out here, Oh Great Spanky, the omnipotent.....

Looks to me like rinsing your brain with a bidet didn't really improve things.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Fireball,

you ought to head over and a lift a glass with Spanky! everybody that has met him has liked him. the internet is way over-rated in getting to really know people anyway.

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Fireball,

you ought to head over and a lift a glass with Spanky! everybody that has met him has liked him. the internet is way over-rated in getting to really know people anyway.

Sycamore

I've met him. Been long enough now I don't remember much. Still begs the question why the internet attitude?

LOL
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

My gentle friends:

Linda and I invite all of you over to enjoy a free glass of our fine wine (or beer) and the elegant ambiance of the Crow and Bear.

Those of you who have never been here will be pleasantly surprised at the quality of our wines and the hospitality offered. Those of you who have been here know whereof I speak.

Just say, "Spano sent me" (not Spanky) and you will be treated with the utmost respect and courtesy.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Looks like a nice place to me.

IC B2

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

[video:youtube]watch?v=kb6ErLPt4t8[/video]

Last edited by Tarkio; 05/16/16.

Montana MOFO
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

I live about a mile and a half from Matt's property....

For all the critics out there knocking him selling the property for the 1.2 Mill asking price...

I know he has done some upgrades and remodeling on the home, which has made it nicer than it was.... plus he has put in the winery, and all that entails ( which I wouldn't no squat about except that it isn't cheap).....the Tasting Room use to be just a brick building with just a concrete floor, the former owners stored a lawn tractor in and used it as a second garage....

I had talked to the former owners before Matt ever bought the property ( doing something for them thru Boy Scouts)... they were moving to a bigger town.. deciding it was a little too rural for their retirement plans...

Before Matt did anything to that property, the previous owners had that thing for sale for over a year, originally at $1.6 mill, and eventually lowering it to $1.4 million...

Skip doing anything with the winery, and the asking price is well below what the previous owners ( and I think they had it built, as I remember when that was a huge vacant piece of property, cut off from someone's farm that had been in the family for many decades.. when everything around here was cheap cheap cheap..

Less that half a mile down the road from him along the Applegate River, there is a vineyard put in not long before his, that is substantially larger...all former river bottom land, but it has plenty of irrigation to it...

I am sure Matt is far from the only Campfire Member who may have a different personality on line, than in real life...Matt's a real down to earth kind of guy....actually sorta quiet type....

I also know that Matt has also been generous unceremoniously to several campfire members in their times of need.. no big fanfare attached to it...

think what you want of Matt... but he's definitely not trying to rape anyone on the value of that property.... I can show you properties in a several mile radius, that cost a lot more and have a LOT LESS to offer....Prices are low around here, basically because the average local can't even start to afford a place like that...

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S

Thanks for the nice words SF. Standby for incoming...

After this place is sold I'll have time for another (many) sage rat shoots.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Seafire

For all the critics out there knocking him selling the property for the 1.2 Mill asking price...

I know he has done some upgrades and remodeling on the home, which has made it nicer than it was.... plus he has put in the winery, and all that entails ( which I wouldn't no squat about except that it isn't cheap).....the Tasting Room use to be just a brick building with just a concrete floor, the former owners stored a lawn tractor in and used it as a second garage....

I had talked to the former owners before Matt ever bought the property ( doing something for them thru Boy Scouts)... they were moving to a bigger town.. deciding it was a little too rural for their retirement plans...

Before Matt did anything to that property, the previous owners had that thing for sale for over a year, originally at $1.6 mill, and eventually lowering it to $1.4 million...

Skip doing anything with the winery, and the asking price is well below what the previous owners ( and I think they had it built, as I remember when that was a huge vacant piece of property, cut off from someone's farm that had been in the family for many decades.. when everything around here was cheap cheap cheap..

Less that half a mile down the road from him along the Applegate River, there is a vineyard put in not long before his, that is substantially larger...all former river bottom land, but it has plenty of irrigation to it...

I am sure Matt is far from the only Campfire Member who may have a different personality on line, than in real life...Matt's a real down to earth kind of guy....actually sorta quiet type....

I also know that Matt has also been generous unceremoniously to several campfire members in their times of need.. no big fanfare attached to it...

think what you want of Matt... but he's definitely not trying to rape anyone on the value of that property.... I can show you properties in a several mile radius, that cost a lot more and have a LOT LESS to offer....Prices are low around here, basically because the average local can't even start to afford a place like that...

I am not familiar with the market there and at a glance, I don't think what he's asking is out of line or that he is trying to rape anyone. I don't care for Spano's treatment of members here based solely on his belief they have a lower net worth than him. Treating them like they are beneath him and calling them out for it. To me, that is the essence of low class.

Montana MOFO
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

I don't mind going to my room it is huge and opulent and contains all my guns and reloading equipment.

His is a closet in his mothers trailer.

I missed this one earlier.

Closet in my mothers (sic) trailer

I unlike you don't yell from the rooftops what I own to make others feel less so that I may feel better. But I will say, I am doing alright and don't have to worry about retreating to my mother's closet.

Here we go again, avoid reality and sling slurs.

For a guy that asserts his brilliance, your well of thought and wit is quite shallow.

Montana MOFO
IC B3

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

You have mentioned on here many times how you are surrounded by miscreants, ne'er-do-wells, and lawlessness.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

My gentle friends:

Linda and I invite all of you over to enjoy a free glass of our fine wine (or beer) and the elegant ambiance of the Crow and Bear.

Those of you who have never been here will be pleasantly surprised at the quality of our wines and the hospitality offered. Those of you who have been here know whereof I speak.

Just say, "Spano sent me" (not Spanky) and you will be treated with the utmost respect and courtesy.

Thanks for the invite spanky, but I don't do "elegant ambiance" very well...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by add

You have mentioned on here many times how you are surrounded by miscreants, ne'er-do-wells, and lawlessness.

Glad you're paying attention.. but I wasn't aware you lived near here also....

Thought you were in the the Land of 10 Million Somalians still...

S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by Tarkio

I don't mind going to my room it is huge and opulent and contains all my guns and reloading equipment.

His is a closet in his mothers trailer.

I missed this one earlier.

Closet in my mothers (sic) trailer

I unlike you don't yell from the rooftops what I own to make others feel less so that I may feel better. But I will say, I am doing alright and don't have to worry about retreating to my mother's closet.

Here we go again, avoid reality and sling slurs.

For a guy that asserts his brilliance, your well of thought and wit is quite shallow.

It is given to people like you (those of low self esteem and lower intelligence) to resent the brilliance of The Great Spanokopitas.

It heartens me to know that your mother has a closet. Please give her my condolences.

www.paracay.com

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Somebody told me there's free beer on this thread.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Yeah but it has been relabeled and put into a box for proper keeping.

A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by add

Thought you were in the the Land of 10 Million Somalians still...

What other community could you find to pick you up at the airport and take you to North Mpls at midnight?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by deflave
Somebody told me there's free beer on this thread.

Dave

Nope, just cheap wine that's been relabeled after spanky pissed in it...

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by add
Yeah but it has been relabeled and put into a box for proper keeping.

Pouring beer into a box?

Sounds German.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Page 7 of 11 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

520 members (1minute, 1_deuce, 10gaugemag, 219DW, 1badf350, 06hunter59, 66 invisible), 2,451 guests, and 1,173 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,689
Posts18,513,578
Members74,010
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.