Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
H
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Announcing a one time opening production order The first 100 KREMLIN stocks to be ordered off of our website will receive a 20% discount using promo code "KREMLIN." Carbon fiber core with molded in colors. 3-4 week delivery. http://iotaoutdoors.com/kremlin-rifle-stock.html.

[Linked Image]

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by HorizonFirearms
Announcing a one time opening production order The first 100 KREMLIN stocks to be ordered off of our website will receive a 20% discount using promo code "KREMLIN." Carbon fiber core with molded in colors. 3-4 week delivery. http://iotaoutdoors.com/kremlin-rifle-stock.html.

[Linked Image]

Oh boy...how "exciting",yet another attempt to dupe McMillan. It'll come as NO fhuqking "surprise",that no particulars are given for the Goat Fhuqk,but there is alotta Fluffy lip service. The website sucks ass and is useless. Hint.

Now what does the piece of fhuqking schit weigh? What options are there in fill weight,LOP,pad selection and receivers/contour inlets. You know...the OBVIOUS schit a Consumer NEEDS to fhuqking KNOW. Hint.

How is the inlet accomplished? Moulded or CNC'd? Why a fhuqking Retard Pattern as the opening move,other than Texans had a hand in "thinking" this through?

You dumbfhuqks are in wayyyyyyyyy over your heads and there's little danger of the Schit Sandwich displacing goods of repute,that are readily available and of myriad configurations. Hint.

Thanks for the fhuqking laugh!

Wow.

I'm laughing soooooooo fhuqking hard..........I'm cryin'!!!!

The DUMBfhuqks at Horizon have a special Muzzle Break facet on their Site. It don't get any fhuqking funnier,than STUPID Fhuqks doing their best and rocking the schit outta Oblivious Hilarity!

What fhuqking next?!?

I'm on pins & needles in anticipation of more "grandeur".

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

The STUPID Fhuqks almost nearly could figure out how to use all (4) of the base fasteners on this Goat Fhuqk,but not fhuqking quite. Laughing!

Then they go for the fhuqking throat with windage adjustables,danglin' offa them (3) outta 4 fasteners available. Those gals really "know" their stuff.

EPIC Hilarity!!!!...............

(Addendum: for THE Dumbfhuqk)

Sweetheart...you missed ALL things germane,though I've zero doubt you are doing your BEST. Laughing!

LOP,pads and the rest of the crux is amiss and it's still "Tikka". Hint.

Your "Custom" Rifle Line is abuncha schit cobbled together and again,there's nary a word on that which is germane. As in twist,throating and COAL,as you don't even cite the DBM used or the mags that feed 'em. Hint.

You fhuqkers polish turds with plywood,B&C,Greybull and HS...so "standards" are outta the fhuqking question,by literal default. Hint.

Your motto in 100% crystalline accuracy should say..."We'll cut corners like a mutherfhuqker,to sell you some STUPID schit". Hint.

I'd not let hacks like you,rebarrel a milkshake with a fresh fhuqking straw.

Hint.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
H
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Appreciate the feed back. I will check with marketing to make sure that information is more easily accessible on the website.

Here is the information you needed.

Iota is one of 10 companies that is a division of Kaspar companies we are a 117 year old 5th generation family owned and managed manufacturing company based out of Shiner, Texas. We have 60 Ac. of manufacturing square footage. Iota is our new product brand that was released in January.

The stock is the first of 3 models to release. They are all composite moulded stocks with moulded in colors, then CNC machined in our machining center warehouse. We offer 3 standard color options but also offer the option for custom colors. The standard fill is 2.5lbs. It is currently available in RH Rem/ stiller Long and short actions. Defiance and tika to release shortly.

To your comment on availability, Why do you think we got into making our own stocks? It was the limited availability of stocks available to purchase for our own custom rifle line.

Your feedback was appreciated,

H
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
H
You realize we rebarrel customers rifle that are also on a budget. Everyone has an idea of what they want or need for what their application is.

We appreciate it when customers like that send in their photos if their rifles.

[Linked Image]

H
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Again your knowledge is amazing. I have to go now my plane is boarding to Africa to go hunt with 12 of my clients.

You are correct in saying we do not make a standard model. We build to what each customer desires in their build. That is why they all have their own look and specifications. The rifles in all the galleries had a specific build brief for that spacific customer. Some guys cant afford or do not want a 600, a 500 or even a 300 dollar stock but they should still be able to get an accurate rifle built for them in their budget.

And its guys with your kind of expertise and knowledge that we would decline as a client.

IC B2

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Originally Posted by HorizonFirearms

[Linked Image]

Would like to see an adjustable comb and a different shape for the forend. Do you offer inlets for the various DBM bottom metals? Do you offer a "mini chassis" that will accept DBMs. Pillars?

Thanks,

John

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Why a Retard Pattern as the opening move,other than Texans had a hand in "thinking" this through?

That's rich coming from the low brow who paints his stocks like a pike lure and plasters one of his Jolly Roger stickers on it that he's been using since Grade 5 which was his last year of school BTW.

Go fetch, boy!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
His rifles may be butt fugly, but the man knows how to run them and he can stack the silvers on the bank like cord wood. I'd rather share a fire with him more than I would with those that wouldn't shut up and listen to what the man has to say.

Want To Buy;
Form die for a 7mm Mashburn Super.
.284 Hornady AMax 162gr.
.224 Hornady AMax 75gr.
22-250 bushing die
Bushing die that will work with the 7mm Mashburn Super
A couple Glock 42 380ACP mags
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Hondo64d

[Linked Image]

Would like to see an adjustable comb and a different shape for the forend. Do you offer inlets for the various DBM bottom metals? Do you offer a "mini chassis" that will accept DBMs. Pillars?

Thanks,

John [/quote]

Forend is a show stopper for me, as is that abomination that looks like a recoil pad. A Decelerator or Limbsaver would have been a better choice.

Forend width? Barrel channel inlet? LOP, Drop at comb and heel from centerline of the bore? Might suggest that you look at McM's web-site or Manner's web site and see what technical specs are included with their offerings, and find a way to include similar info on yours.

I never thought I'd grow up to be a grumpy old man, but I did, and I'm killin' it.
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by Les7603006
His rifles may be butt fugly, but the man knows how to run them and he can stack the silvers on the bank like cord wood. I'd rather share a fire with him more than I would with those that wouldn't shut up and listen to what the man has to say.

Maybe so but he doesn't have to be a complete douche about it...

IC B3

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Tough to crack into the market with those prices...

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
. I'd rather share a fire with him more than I would with those that wouldn't shut up and listen to what the man has to say.

What about those that would save pics of his rifles and accuse him of poor taste, while posting said pics?

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
After seeing the $529.00 price tag on your stock, I looked at your other offerings and left with a question and a comment.

What is Zerolight technology, the integration of a flashlight into scope ring?

I've never had a problem with condensation in socket head cap screw heads. Inverting the fasteners on horizontal split rings seems an awkward solution to a non-existent problem.

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Is this $529 + 20% off making it $423.20 for the first 100??

Thanks!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
WhoreEyesOn,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that your one and ONLY fhuqking move was to scoop up your Imagination and Pretend...then run home crying. Congratulations?!?

I cited CLEARLY,that I'd not suffer your Hack Job bullschit on a fhuqking dare and you much flatter yourself,to think that you'd "deny" me same. Now THAT is fhuqking funny!

No need to corroborate,that you could ONLY peddle that schit to THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks. You'll haveta' pardon my laughing at your feeble "efforts",as you obliviously quantify your sheer and utter CLUELESSNESS.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Hondo,

Hardly a "feat",to have a McMillan headed my way in a day.

Hint....................

Superkchunt,

I'll feign my "surprise",that you have more pictures of me and my wares in the Outdoors...than you do "your's". Congratulations?!?

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Few things as "compelling",as a Couchbound Heel Nipping Kchunt,doing her best and trying to "talk" The Outdoors. Laughing!

Splendid Beasties HATE "colors".

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Looking forward to more of your plagiarizin',as you set on your couchbound kchunt and keep trying to convince yourself that you "could too". Don't "forget",that ONLY McMillan rates a Jolly Roger and that you'd require a co-signer to procure in the quantity requisite. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!............

Les',

Do NOT slight how "real" Imagination and Pretend are to The Do NOTHING Gang,along with the sweet "satisfactions" of plagiarizin' pics,as a Trump Card to quantify their Dumbfhuqktitude.

Laughing!....................

'Fowler,

The WHOLE Enchilada is an EPIC Goat Fhuqk and that is of course my being rather gracious.

I've seen a stock before.....................(grin)

REDWHINES,

Don't be soooooooooo hard on WhoreEyesOn...she's a douchenozzle assuredly,but in fairness she really is doing her BEST.

'Course,that's why it is sooooooooooo fhuqking funny.

Hint...................

'223,

Tough to crack the market with a POS,no matter the fhuqking price.

The Texas version of EVERYTHING,is fhuqking Hilarious!................

'bean,

Do not go slightin' the magnitude of satisfaction that Superkchunt enjoys,by tryin' to associate herself with me.

She's stuck bein' herself and it's the ONLY move the poor poor(literally) do nothing Kchunt has "got".

Nice to see her heart is in it.

Laughing!..............

'ston,

It's a series of hilarious fhuqking ruses,that a 3yr old would see through...assumin' they weren't Texan.

Hint.

Laughing!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
H
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Originally Posted by kingston
After seeing the $529.00 price tag on your stock, I looked at your other offerings and left with a question and a comment.

What is Zerolight technology, the integration of a flashlight into scope ring?

I've never had a problem with condensation in socket head cap screw heads. Inverting the fasteners on horizontal split rings seems an awkward solution to a non-existent problem.

Just landed..
Yes the Zerolight is the baffle integration of the light that illuminates your turrets and level. It is popular with the predator competition guys and in our area long rang at night is getting popular. We also hold the patten for using the system to illuminate a level or turret with IR so you could see it with NOD.

Flipping the screws over but doing them at an angle that you can still use a fat wrench allows for you to cut the rings on a 5th axis and when you mount the level the scope does not roll. Allows you also to keep the Anti cant scope ring smaller.

The biggest advantage is the paten we have on our Key system on our Triad pic mounts. We send 3 sets of keys with each mount that allows you to compensate for the 8 thou. tolerance in the pic rail slots. our keys are .000, -.0035 and +.0035. allows for you to mount your pic mounts where they cant move forward or backward.

H
Campfire Greenhorn
OP Offline
Campfire Greenhorn
H
Originally Posted by REDVANES
Is this $529 + 20% off making it $423.20 for the first 100??

Thanks!

That is correct. for the first 100 direct sales to iota. (There are about 40 more spots left) They will also be available through Stocky Stocks here in the next month as our production builds up to fill their order.

For the note earlier the recoil pads are Limbsaver Air Tech. Its their new model, we had a custom mould made with our logo.

Last edited by HorizonFirearms; 05/20/16.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Best of luck with this venture. There needs to be some competition in the market. Competition makes everybody better.

Regards,
Nick- Georgia
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

I'll feign my "surprise",that you have more pictures of me and my wares in the Outdoors...than you do "your's".

Being a six footer, I don't keep a lot of pics but I do have a few.

here's a few. The Yukon caribou went 412 7/8" B&C

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'ln,

A Goat Fhuqked piece of schit ain't "competition"...though it is assuredly COMEDY.

Them differences is stark.

Hint..................

SuperKchunt,

I'll feign my "surprise",that you can't muster anything from this Decade....you "hard charger" you. NO fhuqking wonder you GOTTA steal pics and "live" vicariously. Congratulations?!?

From the driveway,the other day and feel free to tell folks you "took" 'em. Pun be intended. Laughing!.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

The SAAMI 223 got better after bein' shot out,when contour duped and shank shortened to 270 and spun 8" at 18.5" for 105's. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Some color for you and now you can say that you've "seen one",you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Sensory overload for you. Bart',Brux,Rock and PN. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

That reminds me...I need to paint The Baby BR.

[Linked Image]

Can you even remember the last fhuqking year in which you went Outdoors?!? Laughing!

Knock it outta da' Park and relate what you are gonna almost "do" today? Use as much Imagination and Pretend as you dare,to make the Delusions "real" to you.

I gotta go run C-Note through the wringer to see how she likes being a Chassis Bitch with formed cases. The MDT mag latch was a CH trite and arranged a steel AM wobble,so I welded an extension(.120"),polished 'er up and it locks vault solid with all of my AM's,MDT's and even AICS poly's(6BR converted).There's a NIB 8" Montucky 6XC 20" that needs run through it's paces,as well as a NIB 8" 18" 270,then I gotta work on whistlin' through all the loaded Krunchenticker Skinners,to make way for the 7" SPR Rifle Gas 20" SAAMI 243Win spout,whenever the Mail gets in the mood to kick it loose. Water's low,so I doubt I'll make a cast...but will glass HOGS,as I put a coupla in the bank,evening before last in a wrong wayzee wind direction.

You "get" to set on your couchbound kchunt in eager anticipation,so you can read every word and peruse every splendid pixel...while trying feverishly to "convince" yourself you "could too". With quivering lip and trembling finger,say that "you don't". Laughing!

Purty BIG day for you!

Bless your heart.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

Real Back Woods professionals ALWAYS have the local salmon help them get their rifles all rusted up and prepared for hunting season, whether they hunt in season or out...

Thank your LAB for us, typing that for ya Stumpy, it was legible this time...

No question about it, you're the baddest 4 foot BADAZZZZ on the W.W.W.

We all stand in AWE that you are so friggin AWESUM....

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
No fish were harmed while taking this pic. The squirrel......

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

Your incredibly long list of insecurities,is VERY well founded. Congratulations?!?

Hell you "know" and "do" so "much" Outdoors,that you almost know what a fhuqking Salmon looks like. ALMOST. You'll need to try again and you'll wanna Google it. Hint. Laughing!

Slow day yesterday,had to run the 8" Mullerworks 20" XC through it's paces,grab a hasty 225yd zero and confirm 105 Hornie HPBT come-ups at 2870fps '15 Smooch launch. With but a sparse 25.5 Mils remaining on the erector,which is only the 1625yd line and only 1875yds all out,with the windshield. Winds was fhuqking beyond "sporty" too. It prolly ain't a shabby platform and now you can say that you've "seen" one. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

If only because side by each extrapolations are funnier than fhuqk,it's only fair to drive a OEM SAAMI 243Win with 58's at Warp Nine with a fhuqking Redfield 3-9x for laughs. Rest ASSURED,schit don't get much fhuqking funnier than Ping Ping Ball BC's and glass that cain't/won't arrange POA/POI intersections. Unless,we let you try to ID a fish. Laughing! Google it.

[Linked Image]

C-Note rather likes bein' a Chassis Bitch and the transition was smooth,after bucking .250"+ offa it's KungFu recoil lug,to mate MDT nether regions. Tough not to drive the schit outta a 2oz trigger,wearin' a vertical grip. Gonna be tough to whoop for Pass Shootin' movers and it's assuredly FULL fhuqking choked. Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Hell...before I had C-Note nestled in the Chassis,the 7-08AI leaped into it's vacant Classic DBM'd handle. Tough not to groove on 162's at 2850+ fps,though 24" is too much and I'll knock the bitch back to 22" to improve balance/handling. With 85MOA remaining on it's erector,I'm not sweatin' the 30-ish fps velocity "hit". Googfle it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Weather turned from butal sunshine,to drizzlin' rain this AM and I'd sure hate to dampen a rifle and Re-Hissy Fit you,while you wax eloquent on yet another Vagina Monologue and the sweet "satisfactions" of being a Do NOTHING Window Licking Kchunt. At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute".

I shoulda grabbed pics of the 18" Super Baby Man 1-8" Brux 270 and said sumptin' about 105 Hornie HPBT's at 2525fps ala Lever'. Ooops! Laughing! Google it.

Fhuqking 3MOA FF3 finally shot loose on the LITE,but hit the bitch with Blue Nail Polish for THE Cure. Google it

[Linked Image]

Only "fair" to fuel your Imagination and Pretend,so as to grant you more Delusions,which are "real" to you.

Clean sweep for you here...you "lucky" kchunt,as you've zero inkling on the Victim,the rod/reel,rifle,boolits or glass. Google it all. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

What are ya' gonna ALMOST "do" today...besides Bitch,Moan,Whine,Lie and Plagiarize? I mean besides NOTHING?!?

Bless your heart,you "hard charger" you.

Laughing!...............

elkchunternm,

That's really a High Test set up and I'd be curious to know what it looks like to you,through your Coke Bottles,as it is a straight up piece of fhuqking schit? Should it "help" your Imagination and it's Pretend,be sure to "convince" yourself I've never suffered one...let alone puked the OEM rings. Hint. Congratulations?!?

You REALLY "get after it". Hit me with an addy and I'll send you a $50 USPS MO,to purchase a video of you sneaking up on a glass of fhuqking water. Do not "forget" that you "can't read this",due your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,or I'd feel compelled to remind you that besides being a CLUELESS Fhuqk,you are also a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit. Hint. Ooops!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!

GOOD talk,I gotta lot outta it...you poor poor STUPID fhuqks!!!...............

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Your incredibly long list of insecurities,is VERY well founded. Congratulations?!?

Speaking of insecurities, these may help you.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You may want to quit the drinking a but as well. That will help with the drooling. Not sure what to say about the the hair though, or lack thereof.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm still trying to figure out how being 6' tall has a bearing on the amount of photos somebody takes and keeps.... Must be a Canadian thing....

Tanner

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R

Sometimes listening to a sniveling foul mouthed brat, no matter how intelligent, just doesn't cut it in life.

if all you can be is a smart azz, then life really passed you by.

if the dude was so cool, you'd think he would be a writer and have his own TV show, but nope, alas he works for a living like the mere mortal he is and always will be.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Most of the people I see on TV are pretty far from cool.... more a bunch of wankers.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that it is farrrrrrrr easier for you to steal yet another pic,than produce one of yourself in the Outdoors from this Decade. Congratulations?!?

Feel free to try and "convince" yourself,that you "could too".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Tanner,

Besides being a Clueless Kchunt,she also happens to be a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...though in no particular order. Laughing!

Do NOT slight how "real" her Imagination and Pretend are to her..................

'495,

The Texas version of EVERYTHING is fhuqking hilarious and the magnificence of your Whine,isn't to be taken lightly. Congratulations?!?

Looking forward to more of your Excuses,to satiate your reality.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.......................

'17,

It's never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't.

The Texans are ALL hat and NO ranch.

Bless their hearts......................(grin)

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by rost495

Sometimes listening to a sniveling foul mouthed brat, no matter how intelligent, just doesn't cut it in life.

if all you can be is a smart azz, then life really passed you by.

if the dude was so cool, you'd think he would be a writer and have his own TV show, but nope, alas he works for a living like the mere mortal he is and always will be.

I agree with your point.
The smartest man I ever worked with was also on of the biggest pricks I've ever been around. Many of his ideas were overlooked because no one wanted any part of getting on a project with him!

A true friend is someone who reaches for your
hand but touches your heart !!!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Tanner
I'm still trying to figure out how being 6' tall has a bearing on the amount of photos somebody takes and keeps.... Must be a Canadian thing....

Tanner

Old Larry has to compensate for his lack of self esteem by continually flogging out the same long list of pics of himself over and over again. Being short, bald and bullied all the way to his last year in school (Gr 5) has left deep scars that no amount of cool gear & selfies pics can make up for. Really sad actually.

The 6' reference was a dig to larry that I am actually tall enough not to require a bunch of pics to bolster my public image.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

elkchunternm,

You couldn't knock the "new" offa fhuqking used pair of boots. Congratulations?!?

CZ's fhuqking suck. Hint.

[Linked Image]

A 25MOA extended 1913 Bob rail do aid ring spacing. Hint.

[Linked Image]

The 6x MQ has no equal. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Better yet with a plywood handle,but still wellllllllllll shy of the mark. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Pass the 77/22 RB trigger,LW 18" .720" spout and of course the 6x MQ,in a McMillan. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.........................

elkchunter49,

Facts interest the Astute and Fluff fascinates Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks. Congratulations?!?

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who don't. Hint.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

SuperKchunt,

The only thing for CERTAIN in regards to you Window Licking Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks is,that when it's all said and done,there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said...than done. Congratulations?!?

It's your Imagination,so Pretend with it as you MUST and "convince" yourself of the things you most need to hear. I'm torn on which is fhuqking funnier,your Whine or your Excuses...you "hard charger" you. Laughing!

Here lemme fuel your Imagination,so as to bolster your Pretend and satiate your Color Obsession. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now keep telling yourself,that you "could too". That despite the fact,you haven't been off your couchbound kchunt in years. At least you get to read about it and swipe the Splendid Pixels,you "lucky" kchunt!

Bless your heart.

Laughing!......................

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Stick I know this'll not resonate with you much, but I LOVE that tiger-stripe walnut on the little 452.

PLEASE don't rattle-can it!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'17,

Paint is fast/easy protection,that actually works a smidge,though in the end,all things blued/living handles suck.

Hoping to have an Annie 1717 Hummer waiting for me when I get home and paint will be the first move,after the 75MOA 1913 extended Bob rail and 6x MQ install.............

SuperKchunt,

You cain't even "do" enough to keep yourself awake. Congratulations?!?

Wax eloquent on the sweet "satisfactions" that are your's,in having spent a "life" being a Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqk and a perpetual forecast of repeat "performances". Here's to your incredibly low "standards" and their fhuqking hilarity,as you are mired in the reality of being a cheerleader and a BIG day being one in which you get to steal more pics to "live" vicariously through. You are THE Queen of Excuses and have a bitching Whine to boot,you "lucky" kchunt.

Here...lemme fuel your Imagination,so as to bolster your Pretend an now you can say that you've "seen one" and add it to "your" Color Obsession Album. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
you're priceless Stumpy....

none of us have to do anything outdoors..... you do it all for us, at least to hear you speak....

but hey, I give ya a little pat on the back, no make that on the top of your head, and then you post a bunch more pics and tell us how you're the greatest short man in existence....your favorite pass time... the Classic Napoleon complex.... "Google it"

Naw Stumpy, you keep on keepin on....most folks don't understand it ain't easy being you....each post kinda reminds me of watching a cross eyed Chihuahua bark at itself, when seeing his reflection in the patio sliding door....

in fact, you and the Old Lady up the street's Chihuahua, are two peas in a pod...short, stumpy, funny lookin, no hair on their heads, potbellied, don't speak English worth a crap.. the list is endless....

then on the other end, strut like they own the world ( like a barnyard banny rooster), and yet are dependent to be well fed and financially maintained by a woman...

I'm sure I've left out a lot, most everyone but you, will get the general idea....

you're still the best entertainment value on the www...

Party on little fella....and don't let tomorrow's hang over get ya down...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
[Linked Image]

Ken, you butthead!

Why did ya have to go and shoot Stumpy's Dog?

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Dog,thought it was his old horse that needed to be put down.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
Without getting too involved in the online pissin contest here. I am really digging that red and blue McFlame. Forgive my ignorance on the subject, but do they have a special designation for that or do just order it as a red to blue McFlame?

Thanks
Russell

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
It can be pretty brutal around here Derrick. Good luck in Africa, and with your stock sales.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunternm,

You REALLY "get after it"! Congratulations?!?

What does it cost for a Guided Squirrel Titty "Hunt"? Do tell about the sweet "satisfactions" that are your's,in managing to be both a CLUELESS Fhuqk and a Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit...but don't "forget" you "can read this",nor gawk the splendid pixels.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

Shefire,

It's your Imagination,so be sure to Pretend with it as you MUST. At least it is free,so you can "afford" to "contribute". Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that your being an Opiate Addled Geriatric Bed Pan Washer...gives you plenty of time to perfect your Whine,add to your incredibly long list of Excuses and "live" vicariously.

Bless your heart.

'rst,

Pissin' Match?!? Hardly...it's more of a Jerry Lewis Telethon,with The Fhuqking Retards looking to panhandle a smidge more on every pass and obliviously quantify their perpetual ineptitude. EPIC humor!

Now there are prolly no flies on a #6 Liljee SAAMI 7-08 at 22",with 162A-Max at 2700fps,wrapped in a fixed heavy filled A5 wearin' Marty M4,Decelerator,Marty rail and even when suffering a Reupold MK4 M1 3.5-10x. I've a "hunch" it prolly Agg's in the realm of STUPID and has likely not hurt 7-08 Sales.(grin)

Because a picture is worth 1000 words,my advice is to always have folks include my image of the finished product and send it to the horse's mouth,in order to replicate a dupe ala McMillan. You might wanna PM SuperKchunt and Shefire,to see if it's "OK" with them,to steal a pic they done already stole. Though neither could begin to afford an A5,they do DREAM mightily in the regard and to swipe that much Imagination and Pretend at once from 'em,would be mean of you.

Laughing!...............

'Ag,

"Brutal"?!?

Jeezus Fhuqk you Texans are a "rough & tumble" lot.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!

Wow +P++!.................

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
elk, those gr. squirrels are really something.. Just found a 17HMR, what ammo do you like best??

Molon Labe
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
I use the Hornady 17gr Vmax.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
W
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
W
Thanks!

Molon Labe
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
http://youtu.be/3Vn8iD6VFYU

Elk last weekend from the couch with a 1-12" twist it sucked bad. LOL

Op nice stocks hope your hunt was a blast.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
FredIII,that looks like fun! smile

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
It is

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Thanks Stumpy....

you're so kind...

A least I think you are....

between being a drunk, crossed and can't type, that Alaskan Bush Trailer Trash Gibberish is really hard to understand....

its easier when your Lab takes pity on you, or feels embarrassed enough to type your posts out for you....

at least he's smart enough to translate that Popeye Style Mumbling Gibberish of yours into English...

And where's all the pics of Fish your shot? posted along with camo'ing and cleaning your rifles in the stream... get them all covered in rust, so you can look more manly and 'accomplished' to your groupies...

We all miss those pics, even tho most are 10 plus years old and we've all seen them a million times...and you ended up with them, knowing a guy... who knows a guy... who knows a guy, who has a cousin, who has a wife, who shot the bear you're showing...

It ain't easy being you, is it? How's the Blood Pressure doing anyway? some of us are concerned...last pic I saw of you, you were looking a little bug eyed, more so than your normal bugeyed look...your head looks like a bowling ball with a brain aneurysm starting to blow inside...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunternm,

Talk about your Hummer zero,come-ups and how you "arrange" POA/POI correlations with that steaming pile of fhuqking schit...mainly because it will be FUNNY. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

CoyoKchunter,

I don't shoot nearly as "much" as elkchunternm does...though I certainly shoot a fhuqk of a LOT more. Hint. Not that I don't getta kick outta your gettin' giddy,when you talk Window Licker to Window Licker. Congratulations?!?

Tough to get giddy about the ammo cited,but I'll not slight the sweet "satisfactions" of a Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqk's Imagination and Pretend. Hint. Laughing!

Elephant Loads have their place and are impossible to whoop for Penetration/bone breakin'. The 18" LW Hummer spouts,make much better velocity than the much longer CZ's efforts. Hint.

[Linked Image]

As 17 grainers go,A-17 is THE pick of the litter. Pardon the McMillan handles. Google it. Laughing!

The .920" reliably outpaces the .720",which is nothing more than a conversation piece,despite it all flying over your pointy head. Hint.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

515yds worth of windshield from a 150yd zero,prolly don't hurt the equation and yessssssssss...you'd best Google that too.

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking Treasure Trove of "information".

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Fredrica,

It's ALWAYS funnier than fhuqk when you TRY to talk "particulars",which is why even someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,knows better than to even try. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!.....................

Shefire,

You be CERTAIN to try and "convince" yourself of those things you MOST need to hear,when the most you "do" is set on the sidelines and "live" vicariously. Congratulations?!?

Here...lemme fuel your Imagination and it's Pretend and you can "convince" yourself that you "could too". Then be sure to wax eloquent ala Vagina Monologue Whine and then build some "fresh" Excuses,so as to try and satiate the "satisfactions" your reality. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can afford to "contribute"...you "lucky" kchunt. You'd need a co-signer for the leader material alone.

GOOD talk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So Stumpy, thank Hutch for typing out your last post for you...

But inquiring minds want to know...

Did you shoot that deer with a 17 hornet, or a 22 Hornet, or the K version of either?

and what's the scoop on the deer? was it snorkling and you nailed him when he surfaced? waste the sucker while he was on his vacation? guess its wife won't get the money back...

and that fish, that's a big friggin gold fish? did you shoot that out of your neighbor's fish bowel and then throw it in the stream for the hero pics, or something else...

I know you don't fish in your bath tub or toilet bowl, as it is know around Craig, you don't own a bath tube, finding no need for one, and the toilet bowl's not needed when you have a perfectly good working order out house...

tou're living the dream Mater!.. even if its ain't easy being Schtick...

have a great weekend sexually molesting the local wild life there Stumpy.....and thank you for your time in the service of our nation...Sempre Fi!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
elkchunternm,

Isn't it "nice" that CZ's have the dangle ball high-capacity magazines,that don't hold schit for round count? You can shoot that bitch for a week and never come close to needing to top 'er off. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...................

Shefire,

If you are gonna "live" vicariously and steal my pics...you may as well try to add some "street cred" and drop my dog's name,to help "substantiate" your sweet "satisfactions"...you "lucky" kchunt. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you once again are powerless in the refrain of thinikin' about me nekked and are consumed with "fish bowels". You poor poor(literally) STUPID Fhuqking Do NOTHING Opiate Addled Kchunt.

Be sure to start a Post,if/when you go Outdoors this year. Here...lemme fuel your Imagination,if only to bolster your Pretend.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So you're saying Stumpy, I should address my compliments to Hutch, when "your" post are actually understandable?

Yup you're living the dream there Mater....

For some who's 3 ft 13 inches tall, YOU'RE TOTALLY AWESUM!

BUT,

ya still never answer my question on how's the rust in your rifle barrels tweaked for that 1500 yd accuracy with your 22 LR you like to brag about all the time...those two working brain cells shorting out?

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Shefire,

As per always...it's your Imagination and you simply gotta Pretend with it as you MUST,in order to satiate your Reality. Congratulations?!?

40+++ Mils of ele latitude,ain't a bad "problem" to have at a 1290fps launch,even with a .138 G1 BC. 'Course you'll haveta' Google that. Laughing!

I'm purty hip on the 1808 EDS,Marty '50's,Bob 75MOA 1913 extended and 10x MQ Fixed Fhuqker...though that'll mandate a Re-Google for you. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Purty funny to gun schit 700+ yards away with a Teutonic Rimfire Camera,if only to rub STUPID Fhuqker's noses in their own STUPIDITY. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to gawk/steal pictures...you "lucky" kchunt. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Perhaps consider yet another Vagina Monologue,to fixate the sweet "satisfactions" of setting on your couchbound kchunt and chanting the mantra " I could too,I could too...I could too",as you concoct Delusion after Delusion. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

LOVE "your" pics,of "all" that you "do"!

Bless your heart.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[quote=Big Stick]Shefire,
Of

40+++ Mils of ele latitude,ain't a bad "problem" to have at a 1290fps launch,even with a .138 G1 BC. 'Course you'll haveta' Google that. Laughing!

I'm purty hip on the 1808 EDS,Marty '50's,Bob 75MOA 1913 extended and 10x MQ Fixed Fhuqker...though that'll mandate a Re-Google for you. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Purty funny to gun schit 700+ yards away with a Teutonic Rimfire Camera,if only to rub STUPID Fhuqker's noses in their own STUPIDITY. Hint. Laughing!

SUGAR TITS.

PLEASE POST THE Video OF You AND YOUR 700++++ yard 22 LR conquest. (I need a good laugh). I only got two hundred rounds down range this week it's been slow. Hell hang a pic of the group to add some knee slapping uncontrollable laughter.

PS. The 40 grn BT in the 1/12T. 22-250 at 4150 with a bunch of RL 15 works swell on all things rat like.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Here is a squirrel killed at 25 yds +/-.

[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you MUST and be sure to factor in your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results",to quantify your Delusion(s). Congratulations?!?

GREAT time to cite your Brokedick Turd Polishing Rimfire Equipment,as a means of "evaluation",which you've used to "extrapolate" potential. That despite your being mired in your innate Dumbfhuqkery and forced to suffer your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Mebbe frost the cake and dangle some more pics of my wares,so you can at least say you've "seen one". Laughing!

Tough to get giddy about 40's in anything,though I've only shot 'em in Deuce,223,223AI,224Wby,22-250,22-250AI,CHeetah,Swift and Swift AI. Boolits matter wayyyyyyyyyyy more than headstamps. Hint.

You couldn't even pick a 40 outta the crowd. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Mebbe share the "particulars" of your Piece Of Fhuqking Schit 22-250 and add even more oblivious humor to the equation. I've only had 'em in Salvage,Ruger,Winchester,Sako,Weatherby and a goodly pile of Customs and rest assured that 1-12" is a huge fhuqking concession. Hint.

If forced to slum 40's,it'll be in a 20" 223AI at 3970fps ala '335,but they suck there too. Easy for me to say,as I shoot said chambering in 7,8,9,10,12 and 14" RPM. Hint.

In that order. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Now you be sure to Whine some more and try to "tell" me about any/all things The Rifle and I'll happily take the nano-second requisite,to rub your nose even further in your fhuqking incredible STUPIDITY.

The only thing you "shoot",is your mouth and Imagination. Here's to the perpetual hilarity,of you doing your BEST and the inherent ineptitude associated with being so shy of the mark.

Bless your heart.

elkchunternm,

You REALLY "get after it". Congratulations?!?

That steaming piece of fhuqking schit,shoots almost as good as my Marvel Unit One. Google it!

ALMOST.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Nice job dancing around posting the video sugar tits. 700 yard LR laughing!!!

Here this is fun with a bloody 12 twist.
http://youtu.be/3Vn8iD6VFYU
Video from a IPHONE 6 and swaroski spotter.

When shots go from 225 to 475 I feel no less prepared with 40gr than 80gr.
And the explosive mess IS the point. The bro's even tossed in some 110 Vmax from a real baby .27o and some 175 OTM from a 308.

[Linked Image].

Alaska gun storage!!!!!!! Pictures below..

[Linked Image]

LETS SEE THE 700YARD 22LR VIDEO YOU LYING FAT CROSS EYED CHIT HEAL.

Best
FredIII

Last edited by fredIII; 05/30/16.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Fredrica,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you MUST and be sure to factor in your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results",to quantify your Delusion(s). Congratulations?!?

GREAT time to cite your Brokedick Turd Polishing Rimfire Equipment,as a means of "evaluation",which you've used to "extrapolate" potential. That despite your being mired in your innate Dumbfhuqkery and forced to suffer your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Mebbe frost the cake and dangle some more pics of my wares,so you can at least say you've "seen one". Laughing!

Tough to get giddy about 40's in anything,though I've only shot 'em in Deuce,223,223AI,224Wby,22-250,22-250AI,CHeetah,Swift and Swift AI. Boolits matter wayyyyyyyyyyy more than headstamps. Hint.

You couldn't even pick a 40 outta the crowd. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Mebbe share the "particulars" of your Piece Of Fhuqking Schit 22-250 and add even more oblivious humor to the equation. I've only had 'em in Salvage,Ruger,Winchester,Sako,Weatherby and a goodly pile of Customs and rest assured that 1-12" is a huge fhuqking concession. Hint.

If forced to slum 40's,it'll be in a 20" 223AI at 3970fps ala '335,but they suck there too. Easy for me to say,as I shoot said chambering in 7,8,9,10,12 and 14" RPM. Hint.

In that order. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Now you be sure to Whine some more and try to "tell" me about any/all things The Rifle and I'll happily take the nano-second requisite,to rub your nose even further in your fhuqking incredible STUPIDITY.

The only thing you "shoot",is your mouth and Imagination. Here's to the perpetual hilarity,of you doing your BEST and the inherent ineptitude associated with being so shy of the mark.

Bless your heart.

elkchunternm,

You REALLY "get after it". Congratulations?!?

That steaming piece of fhuqking schit,shoots almost as good as my Marvel Unit One. Google it!

ALMOST.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Ultra Dot or bust!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

Your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery and Incredible STUPIDITY,never disappoints in it's oblivious magnitude. Congratulations?!?

DO "tell" about a 1-12" 22-250 OEM 700 VS...I mean besides the fhuqking FACT,that no such thing exists. Your Imagination and it's Pretend are without boundaries,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

REALLY enjoyed the windage adjustable mounts on that steaming pile of fhuqking schit too! You Brokedick Turd Polishers are a Treasure Trove of "information". Laughing!

Now for some more FACTS,that will only come as a "surprise" to you. Hint.

Your "esteemed" Delusional 1-12" Two-Fiddy,with 40's at a "whopping" 4150fps,is hauling SERIOUS Goo Flingin' Ass at the 300yd line,with 2665fps of impact velocity. I've zero doubt,that someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,gets giddy at the notion of same,in conjunction with 10" of wind drift in a 10mph full value. Laughing!

Now I'm of course no SAAMI Two-Fiddy Fan,mainly because I've had/have lotsa them and the case design leaves nothing to swoon. Google it. Hint.

That being said 3300fps is easily arranged ala 75A-Max in same and it "only" hits the 300yd line with 2624fps and 6" of drift and more rotational velocity(which is THE Goo key),than your pointy head,crossed eyes,furrowed brow and drooling yap could begin to fathom. Hint.

Now 475yds is a REALLY "long" shot!!!! Laughing!

At that "long" distance,the 40 arrives at 1984fps with 28" of drift,though the 75 hits the scene at 2262fps and 16" of drift. Read that again...now one more fhuqking time,you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk. Hint. Laughing!

Further,rotational velocity isn't shed like lineal velocity and that fact,will again only come as a "surprise" to you and Drooling Dumbfhuqks who "do" as "much" as you. Hint. Laughing!

Now were I forced to suffer a SAAMI Two-Fiddy Heavy,it'd prolly wear an A5,Marty steel M4(I've alloys too,but they're junk),Rock 1-7" VS contour,mebbe even a KungFu lug and perhaps even Aadland rings. You know...the usual. Hey wait,you do NOT "know". Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Now do NOT slight how fhuqking HILARIOUS it is,when you do your BEST and "tell" me about The Outdoors,The Rifle and all the other Delusions you conjure...because NOTHING is fhuqking funnier than a Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqk grabbin' slack on the rope and grabbing the microphone for another Whine and more Excuses. Laughing!

Were I to build a Heavy 270,it'd prolly be in a heavy-filled A5,wear a Bart' MTU contour at 19.5",be fed ala AICS footprint DBM in AM steel 5-rounders and MDT poly 10's,likely get Horn' rings with 40MOA dumped in the equation and be throated for 105's...were I to speculate.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Be sure to "tell" me more.

Pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and a guess being the "best" you'll ever do...you "hard charger" you. Do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch get your kchunt.

GOOD talk.

Bless your heart.

'6,

I don't like dots or lasers...nothing but Irons for me..............(grin)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Still no Video.
Sugar tits you delightful smooth talker let's see the 700 yard LR video.

"It sucks I have had hundreds if not thousands and they suck".

SUGER TITS
I stand corrected it is very much a 1-14 never looked cuz it was never going to be used for anything but a donor. I have a really good looking Obermeyer 1-9 .284 amu standing by.

Worrying about wind drift shooting rock chucks is silly, as the practice is the point. But a guy that shoots 700 yards with a 22 LR needs no practice. Ps that LR might have 30ft# at 700.

Last edited by fredIII; 05/31/16.
H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
What this thread needs is more squirrels.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I haven't read any of this but let me just say bless y'alls heart! Hint... Laffin

So fun

grin

Last edited by huntsonora; 05/31/16.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

Of course you stand corrected,beings the inherent nature of your perpetual Drooling Dumbfhuqkery,precludes your having even a first fhuqking clue,about the very wares in your trembling mitts. Congratulations?!?

Must be VERY "exciting" for you to Trumpet a 1-12" Two-Fiddy,bask in 40gr "Glory" and then come full circle to sayin' it's a donor and slated for a Boots spout. Funny schit...and I mean fhuqking FUNNY! Now use some more Imagination and Pretend,to conjure the 7mm Delusion,that you "think" you will end up with,mainly because it will be funnier than fhuqk. Don't "forget" particulars and rock them bases/rings too. Laughing!

Last Boots 7mm AMU blank I had,I gave away. Hint.

Lemme frost your Imagination and Pretend,as S/A 7mm's go,in both OEM 700 confines COAL and that of Alpha DBM's. Google it all. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Though in fairness,nothing hangs with a Montucky 7 Whizzum and I only have (3) of them. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Am REALLY enjoyin' the notion,that now 40's are an "advantage",because they drop more,drift more,arrive the scene slower,pale in terminal affects and burn more powder as well. You REALLY "know" your stuff. Laughing!

I getta kick outta your "telling" me about things you can't afford to do,haven't the faculties to arrange and have never even lay eyes on the equipment to do so with...despite my doing it daily and it being blasse'. Now ain't that a right proper Dichotomy?!? Laughing!

Drooling Dumbfhuqks are spotted 1000's of miles away,as they TRY to cite "energy" levels,to salve their Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery.

JSB Exact Heavies ala Maccari Arctic Springs,have a muzzle energy shy of #15,though they have a sensational .177" BC of .021,it might could just pale to 40gr solids at the 700yd line. Hint. Yesssssss...you sure as fhuqk will have to Google ALL of it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can afford to "contribute" and the fhuqking HILARITY of you doing your BEST,is without peer...you "lucky" kchunt.

Whatcha' gonna "tell" me about next?!? Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

I hear through The Grapevine,that I managed to score the Annie 54 1717D HB and it just might could mate well with a Bob 75MOA 1913 extended rail and a 10x MQ,then some rattle can protection. Won't be long and then you can have the sweet "satisfaction" of sayin' you've "seen" one of them too.

Bless your heart.

'set,

Easily arranged.

Always was a sucker for catchlight and like seein' my reflection in a Victim's eye.

Hint..................

[Linked Image]

elkchunternm,

You must shoot nearly 20rds a year. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'sonora,

It's the same old schit...The Paper Hat Brigade obliviously quantifies their Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery,tries to talk about things they've never even seen,let alone done,then they steal pics to fuel their Imaginations and Pretend.

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who sets in the stands,telling themselves "I could too".

SuperKchunt,

Due your Color Obsession(s),it seems only "fair" that someone would toss you some fireworks.

Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Or at least sumptin' backlit,for you to ponder with your crossed-eyes and pointy head.

[Linked Image]

You "lucky" kcunt,you've some SERIOUSLY killer pics in "your" album.

Congratulations?!?

Laughing!...............

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
SUGAR TITS
Post the video!!!!!! you can't it would just prove you are full of crap.

Eat an orange you blood sugar is low. You diabetic fatphuck.

Last edited by fredIII; 06/01/16.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugar tits!!!!! A quick recap I'm an idiot for using a Obermeyer, but YOU get giddy over an oem kimber. I am a turd polishing dumbphuck for a set of Leupold that never left my house but YOU mount a video camera on a 22 LR to shoot 700 yards and not take video. I actually went and did something and posted a video. YOU post some dated picture that the fire has seen hundreds of times. You have owned every pos gun a guy can scrounge up I can't afford to buy a clue. I can't nock the new off a pair of boots YOU can't tie your's due to type 2 diabetes and well you are a fat azz. Facts are facts I'm also a great dad and my kids love me. YOU have a lot of guns and pictures. Funny how a clue is never been in your grasp. Boy wants to play catch so have a good night wishing you could too.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Who's Sugartits?

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Here's Sugar Tits!!!!
[Linked Image]

This fat little chit had the nerve to call lots of others on the fire fat then this picture surfaced. He spent days in the woods taking selfies and posting them to prove Different. No such luck.
Ps dog found the ball back to the game.

Plus the ops stocks look pretty nice.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

Is this a pic of you when you had hair Stumpy?

I can see the resemblance in the eyes and the nose...

oh, and the height...

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Seafire
[Linked Image]

Is this a pic of you when you had hair Stumpy?

I can see the resemblance in the eyes and the nose...

oh, and the height...

Ohfuckthatsfunny.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

You Brokedick Turd Polishing Whining Kchunt,you REALLY "get after it". Congratulations?!?

Boots makes a good spout and that's easy for me to say,as I don't know anyone who's shot more Makes,Chamberings or Twist Rates...and you don't either. Hint. Laughing!

Have yet to see a bad OEM Montucky spout and I don't know anyone who's shot more of them than I and you don't either. Hint. Laughing!

You get Frequent Flyer Miles for schit riggin' and then a bitchin' Whine and formulatin' Excuses after the fact,to "salve" that Reality. Hint. Laughing!

You almost "know" what twist rate you are fhuqking Whining about and making Excuses for,with the aforementioned schit base/rings,in your trembling mitts. ALMOST. Hint. Laughing!

I do not know anyone who has shot more frames or gunned more footage than I and you don't either. Kudos on EXIF reliably stumping you,just like base/rings,twist rate and boolits. Now I'm admittedly great at a whole 'lotta things,but even as good as I am,I cain't take pictures of tomorrow,but am at ease in commenting upon that which has transpired. You get to read EVERY fhuqking word(Pretend that you don't) and gawk every splendid pic(use your Imagination to "convince" yourself otherwise),you "lucky" kchunt. Like YOU could even afford a DSLR or Video Camera,let alone have the savvy to drive same?! Being great ain't easy,but it's worth the effort,though you will never begin to have a fhuqking clue in the firsthand. Hint. Laughing!

You can almost spell "nock". ALMOST. I get it,that the BEST you can do is Guess and I don't feel compelled to apologize,for being afforded the luxury of KNOWING. Pardon them differences being beyond stark and the dichotomy funnier than fhuqk to boot. I've a "hunch",that I may have gunned a rifle or two. Hint. Laughing!

I enjoy your incredibly long list of amazingly WELL founded Insecurities and your perpetual Vagina Monologue,as you try to feign having a first fhuqking clue...despite being totally CLUELESS and easily amongst the DUMBEST of fhuqks. Hint. Laughing!

I'll feign my "surprise" that the Delusional Seven Em Em "particulars",scare you more than a bunch. I "wonder" why that is?!? Hint. Laughing!

You just keep telling yourself "I could too",as you set mired in your Drooling Dumbfhuqkery,frantically trying to get something right,if only for the first time. If I take the time to type it,you'd do well to print it,apply it and thank me later...but here's to the perpetual HILARITY of your being too fhuqking STUPID to do even that "much". Hint. Laughing!

Use as much Imagination and Pretend that you can muster,to find me "mistaken" and that'd be a Double Dog Dare,you Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqk. Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

I getta kick outta CLUELESS Fhuqks who've never even seen,let alone done the things they are fhuqking Whining about and the copious Excuses used to "smooth" them FACTS over. You remain at the mercy of your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",which is THE most slippery of slopes. It's just a shame you've less than zero inkling,how amazingly fhuqking STUPID you are,but that of course is the only way in which oblivious HILARITY is arranged. Hint. Laughing!

Now lemme fuel your Imagination and Pretend,so you can say you've "seen" a Polar Bear through an MQ...you "lucky" kchunt. Google it. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now do not "forget"...that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,you Drooling Dumbfhuqk. Hint. Laughing!

GOOD talk.

Bless your heart.

'ston,

You are gonna horn Fredrica up.

Laughing!.................

Shefire,

It's your Imagination,so be sure to Pretend with it as you MUST. Congratulations?!?

Mebbe steal that frame too and send it to SuperKchunt,so both you "hard charging" gals,can bolster "your" albums at the same time? Laughing!

You fhuqking Window Lickers are a hoot!

[Linked Image]

Be sure to shake your pom-poms,as you Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks ride the pine and tell yourselves you "could too".

Gotsta love catchlight and reflections.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

A leetle fill flash to prompt catchlight,ain't so bad,even without the reflection.

[Linked Image]

Google it. Be sure to put them frames in "your" album too.

Bless your heart.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey stick, those 162 a Max's in the 7mm line up ?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by splattermatic
Hey stick, those 162 a Max's in the 7mm line up ?

I'm thinking all he runs in 7mm is the 160 Partitions....

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
So thru the Gibberish and need for spell Check ( Hutch didn't type it for ya, I can tell...) I can take that as a "That's an affirmative" That's what you look like with Hair...

Cool Stumpy....

I hit a couple of those out in the middle of the road the other day.. sure hope it wasn't anyone you're related to....

If they were, my apologies....but don't worry, I missed more than I ran over.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
'matic,

I hear good thangs about the 162 'Max in all things .284".

The ogive be forgiving,the pile driving ass amazing and the Precision sensational.

They slap everything silly.................

EHG,

Tough to whoop a .284" 175NPT,due it's sinister profile,modest bearing surface and reduced recoil.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Shefire,

Must be a very BIG day for you,when your piece of fhuqking schit rig even starts,you Brokedick Turd Polishing Piece Of Schit. Congratulations?!?

Sometimes it's nice to have the reflection,with tears in the Victim's eyes.

[Linked Image]

Sometimes it's nice,to subtend blinkers.

[Linked Image]

Sometimes it's nice,to let aged eyes speak.

[Linked Image]

Sometimes it's nice,to double down on catchlight.

[Linked Image]

Sometimes it's nice,to pop a leetle fill flash to catch some action.

[Linked Image]

One thing is for CERTAIN about you Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks and that's when it is all said and done,there will have been a fhuqk of a LOT more said...than done. You "lucky" kchunt. Don't forget to put all of my pics in "your" album,you Opiate Addled Fhuqk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Gee Stumpy....

Glad you're not mad, over me taking out 6 or 8 of your little buddies then.... or at least that is what I can translate out of the Gibberish....

When the hangover is over, give Hutch a scratch between the ears and thank him for us all....

Is he a service dog, kinda like blind people have one, but Hutch is a seeing eye dog for a drunk instead?

Good dog, my little brown lab said Hutch was a pretty cool dog, even tho Hutch thought his owner was a moron...

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Good Heavens !

Warned there were some colorful folks here.

That guy Stick reminds me of a way out of shape "Telly" Savalas, but is pretty good with PhotoShop.

Guess my old Springfield sporter with 180 Remington Core-Lokts won't kill anything anymore.

May have to join Facebook.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
SuperKchunt,

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that your "Trump Card" is stealing someone else's pics and videos. Congratulations?!?

You "hard chargers" are a fhuqking hoot!

Bless your heart.

Shefire,

As per always,you be certain to cite the words that were "too big or "too technical" for you to follow,with your 13 IQ Points and I'll happily use smaller ones you can "understand". Congratulations?!?

Your vicarious "living" is a fhuqking riot and I reckon my Pooch is plum fhuqking flattered,that you know his name better than your's...you "lucky" kchunt. Give or fhuqking take.

He thinks it's funnier than fhuqk,so go ahead and poke this frame in "your" album too,though it ain't like you haven't already. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

mountain',

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you MUST. Congratulations?!?

Ain't it a fhuqking riot,that of all the things you could join...Reality ain't one of 'em?!

Bless your heart.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"fhuqking" ?

Is he just illiterate or is just a 20 something who cannot say 10 words without inserting:

you know

I go

Punctation is a disaster

Uses CAPS in all the wrong places

Can only hope he is sterile

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You ain't been here long enough to savor the taste.....
Nor understand what's going on.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mountainpappa
"fhuqking" ?

Is he just illiterate or is just a 20 something who cannot say 10 words without inserting:

you know

I go

Punctation is a disaster

Just put Larry's 2 handles, "Big Stick" and "Boxer", on ignore. Life is to short to put up with rude people when you don't have to.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

LAPM ....... grin

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Well Stumpy...

lets face it... your lab is much smarter than you are....

I know its frustrating and makes you mad...

but facts are facts...

but hey, Stumpy, we know it ain't easy being Schtick....

oh, by the way BrightBoy, your campfire is getting out of hand back there.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
"fhuqking" ?

you know

I go

Punctation is a disaster

Just put Larry's 2 handles, "Big Stick" and "Boxer", on ignore. Life is to short to put up with rude people when you don't have to.

Pluzze ! put uz all on ignore you dipschiet toad !

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
HUH?

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
"fhuqking" ?

you know

I go

Punctation is a disaster

Pluzze ! put uz all on ignore you dipschiet toad !

Larry Root, back with yet another handle I see. If you'd just stick to the Oldman1942 handle, I'd put you on ignore. However, since you change handles so often, I'd need FOsteology to keep track of you and clue me in.

Actually, since I'm driven to out you with the jwgibson post, I guess that I wouldn't ignore you.

Posted by jwgibson on 07/19/14:

"beware of deadbeat lying pompous ahole seller WYMTNRANGE on gunauctions.com

Larry Root
83 Antelope Trail
Pinedale, WY 82941
307-367-7711

embellishes and misrepresents his wares. Piss poor photos and hyper inflated prices. Do not believe me then check out his sales for yourselves. http://www.gunauction.com/shop/gunshop/wymtnrange
Read the descriptions and the remarks on some of his sale ads. unless you want to be rooked stay away from this unscrupulous seller.".

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
mountain,

It's your Imagination,so be sure to Pretend with it as you must,if only because it is ALL that you've "got". Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my "surprise",that your focus was/is phallus.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..............

'mattic,

None of The Do NOTHING Gang "shoots" anything,other than their mouths or Imagination.

"Luckily" for them,Imagination and Pretend are free,so they can afford to "contribute".

Bless their hearts..............

Remgal,

Your effortless Whine and Bitchin' Vagina Monologue,is never not fhuqking hilarious...due the amount of Estrogen expended. Congratulations?!?

I'll feign my GREAT "surprise",that you were lured in with Cock Talk and gave ALL things The Rifle an exceptionally wide berth,you "hard charging" kchunt you. Laughing!

Don't "forget" that you "can't read this",due your Imaginary Pretend Ignore,you Lying Piece Of Fhuqking Schit.

Bless your heart.

SuperKchunt,

You'd cross 4-lanes of rush hour traffic while blindfolded,to fetch a rubber dick. Congratulations?!?

You suck a mean ass.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

Shefire,

You poor poor(literally) Amazingly Stupid Opiate Addled Fhuqk,is there no end to your Dumbfhuqkery? Congratulations?!?

Hit me with an addy and I'll have my Pooch schit in a ziploc...so you can have a little more "cred". Laughing!

Bless your heart.

Wow +P+!!....................

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Yeah, I can see you being the guy who'd teach his dog to take a dump in a zip lock... Hutch musta had a good time watching you show him how.....but now you got something to make a sandwich of, when you out shooting fish, etc...

but sure, ya wanna Address?

Use 1600 Pennsylvania Ave
Wash DC 20202

Address it to Barry....

or feel free to give a call to 202.456.1414.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

442 members (16penny, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 11point, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 60 invisible), 2,664 guests, and 1,256 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,386
Posts18,469,655
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.