Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you MUST and be sure to factor in your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results",to quantify your Delusion(s). Congratulations?!?

GREAT time to cite your Brokedick Turd Polishing Rimfire Equipment,as a means of "evaluation",which you've used to "extrapolate" potential. That despite your being mired in your innate Dumbfhuqkery and forced to suffer your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Mebbe frost the cake and dangle some more pics of my wares,so you can at least say you've "seen one". Laughing!

Tough to get giddy about 40's in anything,though I've only shot 'em in Deuce,223,223AI,224Wby,22-250,22-250AI,CHeetah,Swift and Swift AI. Boolits matter wayyyyyyyyyyy more than headstamps. Hint.

You couldn't even pick a 40 outta the crowd. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Mebbe share the "particulars" of your Piece Of Fhuqking Schit 22-250 and add even more oblivious humor to the equation. I've only had 'em in Salvage,Ruger,Winchester,Sako,Weatherby and a goodly pile of Customs and rest assured that 1-12" is a huge fhuqking concession. Hint.

If forced to slum 40's,it'll be in a 20" 223AI at 3970fps ala '335,but they suck there too. Easy for me to say,as I shoot said chambering in 7,8,9,10,12 and 14" RPM. Hint.

In that order. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Now you be sure to Whine some more and try to "tell" me about any/all things The Rifle and I'll happily take the nano-second requisite,to rub your nose even further in your fhuqking incredible STUPIDITY.

The only thing you "shoot",is your mouth and Imagination. Here's to the perpetual hilarity,of you doing your BEST and the inherent ineptitude associated with being so shy of the mark.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!....................

elkchunternm,

You REALLY "get after it". Congratulations?!?

That steaming piece of fhuqking schit,shoots almost as good as my Marvel Unit One. Google it!

ALMOST.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Nice job dancing around posting the video sugar tits. 700 yard LR laughing!!!

Here this is fun with a bloody 12 twist.
http://youtu.be/3Vn8iD6VFYU
Video from a IPHONE 6 and swaroski spotter.

When shots go from 225 to 475 I feel no less prepared with 40gr than 80gr.
And the explosive mess IS the point. The bro's even tossed in some 110 Vmax from a real baby .27o and some 175 OTM from a 308.

[Linked Image].

Alaska gun storage!!!!!!! Pictures below..

[Linked Image]

LETS SEE THE 700YARD 22LR VIDEO YOU LYING FAT CROSS EYED CHIT HEAL.

Best
FredIII

Last edited by fredIII; 05/30/16.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Fredrica,

It's your Imagination,Pretend with it as you MUST and be sure to factor in your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results",to quantify your Delusion(s). Congratulations?!?

GREAT time to cite your Brokedick Turd Polishing Rimfire Equipment,as a means of "evaluation",which you've used to "extrapolate" potential. That despite your being mired in your innate Dumbfhuqkery and forced to suffer your "means","abilities" and "comprehension". Mebbe frost the cake and dangle some more pics of my wares,so you can at least say you've "seen one". Laughing!

Tough to get giddy about 40's in anything,though I've only shot 'em in Deuce,223,223AI,224Wby,22-250,22-250AI,CHeetah,Swift and Swift AI. Boolits matter wayyyyyyyyyyy more than headstamps. Hint.

You couldn't even pick a 40 outta the crowd. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Mebbe share the "particulars" of your Piece Of Fhuqking Schit 22-250 and add even more oblivious humor to the equation. I've only had 'em in Salvage,Ruger,Winchester,Sako,Weatherby and a goodly pile of Customs and rest assured that 1-12" is a huge fhuqking concession. Hint.

If forced to slum 40's,it'll be in a 20" 223AI at 3970fps ala '335,but they suck there too. Easy for me to say,as I shoot said chambering in 7,8,9,10,12 and 14" RPM. Hint.

In that order. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Now you be sure to Whine some more and try to "tell" me about any/all things The Rifle and I'll happily take the nano-second requisite,to rub your nose even further in your fhuqking incredible STUPIDITY.

The only thing you "shoot",is your mouth and Imagination. Here's to the perpetual hilarity,of you doing your BEST and the inherent ineptitude associated with being so shy of the mark.

Bless your heart.

elkchunternm,

You REALLY "get after it". Congratulations?!?

That steaming piece of fhuqking schit,shoots almost as good as my Marvel Unit One. Google it!

ALMOST.

[Linked Image]

Bless your heart.

Laughing!................

Ultra Dot or bust!!!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

Your Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery and Incredible STUPIDITY,never disappoints in it's oblivious magnitude. Congratulations?!?

DO "tell" about a 1-12" 22-250 OEM 700 VS...I mean besides the fhuqking FACT,that no such thing exists. Your Imagination and it's Pretend are without boundaries,you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

REALLY enjoyed the windage adjustable mounts on that steaming pile of fhuqking schit too! You Brokedick Turd Polishers are a Treasure Trove of "information". Laughing!

Now for some more FACTS,that will only come as a "surprise" to you. Hint.

Your "esteemed" Delusional 1-12" Two-Fiddy,with 40's at a "whopping" 4150fps,is hauling SERIOUS Goo Flingin' Ass at the 300yd line,with 2665fps of impact velocity. I've zero doubt,that someone as fhuqking STUPID as you,gets giddy at the notion of same,in conjunction with 10" of wind drift in a 10mph full value. Laughing!

Now I'm of course no SAAMI Two-Fiddy Fan,mainly because I've had/have lotsa them and the case design leaves nothing to swoon. Google it. Hint.

That being said 3300fps is easily arranged ala 75A-Max in same and it "only" hits the 300yd line with 2624fps and 6" of drift and more rotational velocity(which is THE Goo key),than your pointy head,crossed eyes,furrowed brow and drooling yap could begin to fathom. Hint.

Now 475yds is a REALLY "long" shot!!!! Laughing!

At that "long" distance,the 40 arrives at 1984fps with 28" of drift,though the 75 hits the scene at 2262fps and 16" of drift. Read that again...now one more fhuqking time,you AMAZINGLY Stupid Fhuqk. Hint. Laughing!

Further,rotational velocity isn't shed like lineal velocity and that fact,will again only come as a "surprise" to you and Drooling Dumbfhuqks who "do" as "much" as you. Hint. Laughing!

Now were I forced to suffer a SAAMI Two-Fiddy Heavy,it'd prolly wear an A5,Marty steel M4(I've alloys too,but they're junk),Rock 1-7" VS contour,mebbe even a KungFu lug and perhaps even Aadland rings. You know...the usual. Hey wait,you do NOT "know". Google it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Now do NOT slight how fhuqking HILARIOUS it is,when you do your BEST and "tell" me about The Outdoors,The Rifle and all the other Delusions you conjure...because NOTHING is fhuqking funnier than a Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqk grabbin' slack on the rope and grabbing the microphone for another Whine and more Excuses. Laughing!

Were I to build a Heavy 270,it'd prolly be in a heavy-filled A5,wear a Bart' MTU contour at 19.5",be fed ala AICS footprint DBM in AM steel 5-rounders and MDT poly 10's,likely get Horn' rings with 40MOA dumped in the equation and be throated for 105's...were I to speculate.

Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Be sure to "tell" me more.

Pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and a guess being the "best" you'll ever do...you "hard charger" you. Do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch get your kchunt.

GOOD talk.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

'6,

I don't like dots or lasers...nothing but Irons for me..............(grin)

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Still no Video.
Sugar tits you delightful smooth talker let's see the 700 yard LR video.

"It sucks I have had hundreds if not thousands and they suck".

SUGER TITS
I stand corrected it is very much a 1-14 never looked cuz it was never going to be used for anything but a donor. I have a really good looking Obermeyer 1-9 .284 amu standing by.

Worrying about wind drift shooting rock chucks is silly, as the practice is the point. But a guy that shoots 700 yards with a 22 LR needs no practice. Ps that LR might have 30ft# at 700.

Last edited by fredIII; 05/31/16.
IC B2

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
What this thread needs is more squirrels.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
[Linked Image]

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I haven't read any of this but let me just say bless y'alls heart! Hint... Laffin

So fun

grin

Last edited by huntsonora; 05/31/16.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

Of course you stand corrected,beings the inherent nature of your perpetual Drooling Dumbfhuqkery,precludes your having even a first fhuqking clue,about the very wares in your trembling mitts. Congratulations?!?

Must be VERY "exciting" for you to Trumpet a 1-12" Two-Fiddy,bask in 40gr "Glory" and then come full circle to sayin' it's a donor and slated for a Boots spout. Funny schit...and I mean fhuqking FUNNY! Now use some more Imagination and Pretend,to conjure the 7mm Delusion,that you "think" you will end up with,mainly because it will be funnier than fhuqk. Don't "forget" particulars and rock them bases/rings too. Laughing!

Last Boots 7mm AMU blank I had,I gave away. Hint.

Lemme frost your Imagination and Pretend,as S/A 7mm's go,in both OEM 700 confines COAL and that of Alpha DBM's. Google it all. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Though in fairness,nothing hangs with a Montucky 7 Whizzum and I only have (3) of them. Hint.

[Linked Image]

Am REALLY enjoyin' the notion,that now 40's are an "advantage",because they drop more,drift more,arrive the scene slower,pale in terminal affects and burn more powder as well. You REALLY "know" your stuff. Laughing!

I getta kick outta your "telling" me about things you can't afford to do,haven't the faculties to arrange and have never even lay eyes on the equipment to do so with...despite my doing it daily and it being blasse'. Now ain't that a right proper Dichotomy?!? Laughing!

Drooling Dumbfhuqks are spotted 1000's of miles away,as they TRY to cite "energy" levels,to salve their Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery.

JSB Exact Heavies ala Maccari Arctic Springs,have a muzzle energy shy of #15,though they have a sensational .177" BC of .021,it might could just pale to 40gr solids at the 700yd line. Hint. Yesssssss...you sure as fhuqk will have to Google ALL of it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

At least Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can afford to "contribute" and the fhuqking HILARITY of you doing your BEST,is without peer...you "lucky" kchunt.

Whatcha' gonna "tell" me about next?!? Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

I hear through The Grapevine,that I managed to score the Annie 54 1717D HB and it just might could mate well with a Bob 75MOA 1913 extended rail and a 10x MQ,then some rattle can protection. Won't be long and then you can have the sweet "satisfaction" of sayin' you've "seen" one of them too.

Bless your heart.

'set,

Easily arranged.

Always was a sucker for catchlight and like seein' my reflection in a Victim's eye.

Hint..................

[Linked Image]

elkchunternm,

You must shoot nearly 20rds a year. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart.

Laughing!...............

'sonora,

It's the same old schit...The Paper Hat Brigade obliviously quantifies their Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqkery,tries to talk about things they've never even seen,let alone done,then they steal pics to fuel their Imaginations and Pretend.

Never been tough to cypher who shoots and who sets in the stands,telling themselves "I could too".

Laughing!..................

SuperKchunt,

Due your Color Obsession(s),it seems only "fair" that someone would toss you some fireworks.

Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image]

Or at least sumptin' backlit,for you to ponder with your crossed-eyes and pointy head.

[Linked Image]

You "lucky" kcunt,you've some SERIOUSLY killer pics in "your" album.

Congratulations?!?

Laughing!...............

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
SUGAR TITS
Post the video!!!!!! you can't it would just prove you are full of crap.

Eat an orange you blood sugar is low. You diabetic fatphuck.

Last edited by fredIII; 06/01/16.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sugar tits!!!!! A quick recap I'm an idiot for using a Obermeyer, but YOU get giddy over an oem kimber. I am a turd polishing dumbphuck for a set of Leupold that never left my house but YOU mount a video camera on a 22 LR to shoot 700 yards and not take video. I actually went and did something and posted a video. YOU post some dated picture that the fire has seen hundreds of times. You have owned every pos gun a guy can scrounge up I can't afford to buy a clue. I can't nock the new off a pair of boots YOU can't tie your's due to type 2 diabetes and well you are a fat azz. Facts are facts I'm also a great dad and my kids love me. YOU have a lot of guns and pictures. Funny how a clue is never been in your grasp. Boy wants to play catch so have a good night wishing you could too.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Who's Sugartits?

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by 16penny
If you put Taco Bell sauce in your ramen noodles it tastes just like poverty
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Here's Sugar Tits!!!!
[Linked Image]

This fat little chit had the nerve to call lots of others on the fire fat then this picture surfaced. He spent days in the woods taking selfies and posting them to prove Different. No such luck.
Ps dog found the ball back to the game.

Plus the ops stocks look pretty nice.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
[Linked Image]

Is this a pic of you when you had hair Stumpy?

I can see the resemblance in the eyes and the nose...

oh, and the height...

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Seafire
[Linked Image]

Is this a pic of you when you had hair Stumpy?

I can see the resemblance in the eyes and the nose...

oh, and the height...

Ohfuckthatsfunny.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Fredrica,

You Brokedick Turd Polishing Whining Kchunt,you REALLY "get after it". Congratulations?!?

Boots makes a good spout and that's easy for me to say,as I don't know anyone who's shot more Makes,Chamberings or Twist Rates...and you don't either. Hint. Laughing!

Have yet to see a bad OEM Montucky spout and I don't know anyone who's shot more of them than I and you don't either. Hint. Laughing!

You get Frequent Flyer Miles for schit riggin' and then a bitchin' Whine and formulatin' Excuses after the fact,to "salve" that Reality. Hint. Laughing!

You almost "know" what twist rate you are fhuqking Whining about and making Excuses for,with the aforementioned schit base/rings,in your trembling mitts. ALMOST. Hint. Laughing!

I do not know anyone who has shot more frames or gunned more footage than I and you don't either. Kudos on EXIF reliably stumping you,just like base/rings,twist rate and boolits. Now I'm admittedly great at a whole 'lotta things,but even as good as I am,I cain't take pictures of tomorrow,but am at ease in commenting upon that which has transpired. You get to read EVERY fhuqking word(Pretend that you don't) and gawk every splendid pic(use your Imagination to "convince" yourself otherwise),you "lucky" kchunt. Like YOU could even afford a DSLR or Video Camera,let alone have the savvy to drive same?! Being great ain't easy,but it's worth the effort,though you will never begin to have a fhuqking clue in the firsthand. Hint. Laughing!

You can almost spell "nock". ALMOST. I get it,that the BEST you can do is Guess and I don't feel compelled to apologize,for being afforded the luxury of KNOWING. Pardon them differences being beyond stark and the dichotomy funnier than fhuqk to boot. I've a "hunch",that I may have gunned a rifle or two. Hint. Laughing!

I enjoy your incredibly long list of amazingly WELL founded Insecurities and your perpetual Vagina Monologue,as you try to feign having a first fhuqking clue...despite being totally CLUELESS and easily amongst the DUMBEST of fhuqks. Hint. Laughing!

I'll feign my "surprise" that the Delusional Seven Em Em "particulars",scare you more than a bunch. I "wonder" why that is?!? Hint. Laughing!

You just keep telling yourself "I could too",as you set mired in your Drooling Dumbfhuqkery,frantically trying to get something right,if only for the first time. If I take the time to type it,you'd do well to print it,apply it and thank me later...but here's to the perpetual HILARITY of your being too fhuqking STUPID to do even that "much". Hint. Laughing!

Use as much Imagination and Pretend that you can muster,to find me "mistaken" and that'd be a Double Dog Dare,you Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqk. Don't let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt. Hint. Laughing!

I getta kick outta CLUELESS Fhuqks who've never even seen,let alone done the things they are fhuqking Whining about and the copious Excuses used to "smooth" them FACTS over. You remain at the mercy of your "means","abilities" and "comprehension",which is THE most slippery of slopes. It's just a shame you've less than zero inkling,how amazingly fhuqking STUPID you are,but that of course is the only way in which oblivious HILARITY is arranged. Hint. Laughing!

Now lemme fuel your Imagination and Pretend,so you can say you've "seen" a Polar Bear through an MQ...you "lucky" kchunt. Google it. Hint. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

Now do not "forget"...that Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery,you Drooling Dumbfhuqk. Hint. Laughing!

GOOD talk.

Bless your heart.

'ston,

You are gonna horn Fredrica up.

Laughing!.................

Shefire,

It's your Imagination,so be sure to Pretend with it as you MUST. Congratulations?!?

Mebbe steal that frame too and send it to SuperKchunt,so both you "hard charging" gals,can bolster "your" albums at the same time? Laughing!

You fhuqking Window Lickers are a hoot!

[Linked Image]

Be sure to shake your pom-poms,as you Do NOTHING Dumbfhuqks ride the pine and tell yourselves you "could too".

Gotsta love catchlight and reflections.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

A leetle fill flash to prompt catchlight,ain't so bad,even without the reflection.

[Linked Image]

Google it. Be sure to put them frames in "your" album too.

Bless your heart.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Hey stick, those 162 a Max's in the 7mm line up ?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by splattermatic
Hey stick, those 162 a Max's in the 7mm line up ?

I'm thinking all he runs in 7mm is the 160 Partitions....

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

271 members (21, 12344mag, 2500HD, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 160user, 27 invisible), 1,761 guests, and 1,113 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,632
Posts18,492,998
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.