Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by luv2safari
You are probably the stupidest poster on this forum.

My point was that Trump can beat Hillary, so it's best that she is his opponent.

Now, keep working on that GED. whistle

Nope Bob is safe. I'm still posting

Course I'm safe too as Walt/nwa is still posting too

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
Originally Posted by luv2safari
You are probably the stupidest poster on this forum.

My point was that Trump can beat Hillary, so it's best that she is his opponent.

Now, keep working on that GED. whistle

Nope Bob is safe. I'm still posting

Course I'm safe too as Walt/nwa is still posting too

If I tossed my hat in this ring none of you would stand a chance. grin

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Everyone hates her.

Not everyone obviously or she wouldn't be where she is, but there are plenty of her folks who are behind her only because they really don't want Trump.

The problem this time around is that we have collectively chosen the biggest stinking turd to defeat the biggest stinking turds that the other side are choosing to beat ours. This has nothing to do with good leadership. Our choices are a dogzhit sandwich, or a steaming bowl of dogzhit; take your pick. Now some folks seem to have plugged their noses and gladly bitten with great relish into their chosen poison, but there are others....many others who will wait to see who is able to deodorize themselves to become a bit more agreeable. Whichever candidate figures out how to do that, or begins to demonstrate positive, effective leadership traits is the candidate who will win this thing.

Or it's possible that someone like Trump, or Bernie, might capitalize on a hit piece that goes so far beyond truth and reality that they shoot themselves in both feet (like the recent NYT piece tried to use against Trump).

Last edited by Klikitarik; 05/19/16.

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Much like Obama, Hillary has just one thing to lean on. Obama was elected SOLEY because he is black. Hillary is a woman. That may be all she needs. Honest to gawd, there are otherwise intelligent people who will justify anything she has done because she has a vagina instead of a pecker.

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Saw the latest polls on Fox this morning showing Trump is getting a lot of support from independent voters..

Last edited by CEJ1895; 05/19/16.

Speak softly and use a big bore...
Where's El Cid when we need him...
IC B2

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by rrroae
Another day another new poll.

Must be killing the doom and gloom crowd.

Trump 42 - Clinton 37
That bish is goin' down like the Hindenburg. And just wait till the two get at each other in the general - she's gonna get creamed..

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I just finished watching Trump's live speech to the NRA convention and that pretty well locks it up.

Contrasting his positions with those of the other two, there should be no contest whatever.

Norman Solberg
International lawyer, lately for 25 years in Japan, now working on trusts in the US, the 3rd greatest tax haven. NRA Life Member for over 50 years, NRA Endowment (2014), Patron (2016).
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Everyone hates her.

Not everyone obviously or she wouldn't be where she is, but there are plenty of her folks who are behind her only because they really don't want Trump.

The problem this time around is that we have collectively chosen the biggest stinking turd to defeat the biggest stinking turds that the other side are choosing to beat ours. This has nothing to do with good leadership. Our choices are a dogzhit sandwich, or a steaming bowl of dogzhit; take your pick. Now some folks seem to have plugged their noses and gladly bitten with great relish into their chosen poison, but there are others....many others who will wait to see who is able to deodorize themselves to become a bit more agreeable. Whichever candidate figures out how to do that, or begins to demonstrate positive, effective leadership traits is the candidate who will win this thing.

Or it's possible that someone like Trump, or Bernie, might capitalize on a hit piece that goes so far beyond truth and reality that they shoot themselves in both feet (like the recent NYT piece tried to use against Trump).

You cry a lot.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Klikitarik
Everyone hates her.

You cry a lot.

Dave

When people say hateful things, I just retreat to my safe place and put on my snuggie

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I GFM.

Repeatedly.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B3

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Here's hoping the Bernie-ites totally trash the Demo convention should he be railroaded. Would be a beautiful thing.

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

187 members (12344mag, 3333vl, 1eyedmule, 10Glocks, 160user, 2UP, 16 invisible), 1,614 guests, and 981 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,779
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.