Hop To
Page 45 of 70 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 69 70
B
Bighorn Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
B
And, once again, this thread has escaped the surly bonds of Earth, and is now in orbit somewhere around Uranus............

I'd rather be a free man in my grave, than living as a puppet or a slave....
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by bellydeep
Originally Posted by Coyote_Hunter

The facts were posted in the original thread. I'm still waiting for one of you Mule Deer groupies to show you even know what that thread is.

Kind of tough to demonstrate a knowledge of the facts when you haven't read that thread. Personal attack is a poor substitute for rational, reasoned discussion but it is what you have to resort to when you are ignorant of the facts.

The evidence is there - read it. Demonstrate you have a clue.

Post it up.

Nope. I'm still waiting for evidence you people have a clue what you're talking about. Hard to do that if you haven't read the thread, eh?

What I will do is post the last couple of digits of the OP's first post in the thread as the bona fides I know what they are, but that will have to wait until I get home this evening. Then you can demonstrate you have a clue by providing the missing digits.

Or you can just provide a link now. That won’t prove you’ve read any of it but at least it will prove you at least know what thread we’re talking about.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

A good .30-06 is a 99% solution.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Bighorn
And, once again, this thread has escaped the surly bonds of Earth, and is now in orbit somewhere around Uranus............

Is it my imagination, or is it picking up speed with each revolution?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
This is better than a 300 Weatherby?

[Linked Image]

Last edited by 338rcm; 05/23/16.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

The facts were posted in the original thread. I'm still waiting for one of you Mule Deer groupies to show you even know what that thread is.

Kind of tough to demonstrate a knowledge of the facts when you haven't read that thread. Personal attack is a poor substitute for rational, reasoned discussion but it is what you have to resort to when you are ignorant of the facts.

Post it up.

Nope. I'm still waiting for evidence you people have a clue what you're talking about. Hard to do that if you haven't read the thread, eh?

What I will do is post the last couple of digits of the OP's first post in the thread as the bona fides I know what they are, but that will have to wait until I get home this evening. Then you can demonstrate you have a clue by providing the missing digits.

Or you can just provide a link now. That won’t prove you’ve read any of it but at least it will prove you at least know what thread we’re talking about.

Here's my evidence. Mule Deer is consistently logical, helpful, and polite. He doesn't make up stuff if he doesn't know an answer, and with a few exceptions, he doesn't engage in the Internet tomfoolery that the rest of us do. Therefore, based on my experience, I presume that he probably didn't do anything wrong.

You on the other hand, don't get that presumption. Your posts are downright ignorant at times, to the point that I believe you have an organic brain disorder and cannot admit when you have made a mistake or are wrong.

So you can goof around and play pretend martyr all you want, but until I see otherwise, you've got a presumption of doucebaggery in my book.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 338rcm
This is better than a 300 Weatherby?

[Linked Image]

Nope. The .300 Bee has only gotten better with age. That one will go downhill someday.

I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
That one will go downhill someday.

And I'll volunteer to help her get there...

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smokepole
That one will go downhill someday.

And I'll volunteer to help her get there...

When she starts going downhill, I'd be willing to get behind her and try and push her back up the hill

Last edited by 338rcm; 05/23/16.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C

Post it up.

Here's my evidence. Mule Deer is consistently logical, helpful, and polite. He doesn't make up stuff if he doesn't know an answer, and with a few exceptions, he doesn't engage in the Internet tomfoolery that the rest of us do. Therefore, based on my experience, I presume that he probably didn't do anything wrong. i

You on the other hand, don't get that presumption. Your posts are downright ignorant at times, to the point that I believe you have an organic brain disorder and cannot admit when you have made a mistake or are wrong.

So you can goof around and play pretend martyr all you want, but until I see otherwise, you've got a presumption of doucebaggery in my book.

x2

David

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Here's my evidence. Mule Deer is consistently logical, helpful, and polite. He doesn't make up stuff if he doesn't know an answer, and with a few exceptions, he doesn't engage in the Internet tomfoolery that the rest of us do. Therefore, based on my experience, I presume that he probably didn't do anything wrong.

Your high opinion of Mule Deer and your presumption of his innocence are neither proof nor even evidence of his guilt or innocence - they simply reflect your opinion of him.

The proof of his guilt is in the time stamps of the posts in the thread. You are apparently ignorant even as to what thread that is, let alone its contents. My first two posts in that thread, the ones he claims I changed after he challenged me on their contents, have edit time stamps that predate the original post times for any of his subsequent posts - making his claim an impossibility. Those time stamps and those on his own posts are the proof he lied.

Unable to support your position with facts, and in any case ignorant of them, you choose personal attack instead - the last resort of people in untenable positions. Bask in your ignorance all you want but it won't change the facts.

Since you don't have one and are floundering in a sea of ignorance, let me give you a clue. The last two digits of the post number of the OP's original post in the thread are 'xxxxx24'.

Hell, I'll give you two more clues. The last digits in my first two posts in that thread, the ones Mule Deer claims I changed, are 'xxxxxx4' and 'xxxxxx0' respectively.

When you can accurately match those numbers up you'll know you found the right thread. If and when you provide a link to it I'll concede you at least know what thread we are talking about.

I won't be holding my breath waiting.

Coyote Hunter - NRA Patriot Life, NRA Whittington Center Life, GOA, DAD - and I VOTE!

No, I'm not a Ruger bigot - just an unabashed fan of their revolvers, M77's and #1's.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
All this intrigue about who said what when on an internet thread?

It's all so........dramatic.

Good call on Mule Deer's part to avoid this train wreck.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Since you don't have one and are floundering in a sea of ignorance, let me give you a clue. The last two digits of the post number of the OP's original post in the thread are 'xxxxx24'.

Hell, I'll give you two more clues. The last digits in my first two posts in that thread, the ones Mule Deer claims I changed, are 'xxxxxx4' and 'xxxxxx0' respectively.

When you can accurately match those numbers up you'll know you found the right thread. If and when you provide a link to it I'll concede you at least know what thread we are talking about.

Let me go find Captain Jack Sparrow and we'll start your treasure hunt real quick.

Seriously though, you are one weird dude.

Just post a link, dum-bass.

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
Coyote_Hunter, you strike me as one of those neighbors that wakes up to find dog $hitt in his pool, then complains that the neighborhood is getting worse. grin

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Let me go find Captain Jack Sparrow and we'll start your treasure hunt real quick.

Post a link? Perhaps in good time but for now I’m waiting to see if ANY of the Mule Deer groupies rushing to his defense can prove they have a clue what they are talking about. If you need a link then you clearly don’t.

A wise man reviews the facts in evidence before coming to a conclusion. Seems to be a shortage of them here.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by smallfry
Coyote_Hunter, you strike me as one of those neighbors that wakes up to find dog $hitt in his pool, then complains that the neighborhood is getting worse. grin

No pool but a neighbor’s dog did come rushing into my house when one of my girls (about 4 at the time) was going outside to play. Scared the hell out of my daughters and wife. Next time I found the dog hanging around the house I opened the garage door and the tailgate on my Subaru. When the dog obliged by jumping in it got a free ride to the pound.

And I shot two of another neighbors dogs with a pellet gun when they were under our deck attacking our cats. For some reason they never came back.

smile

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Post a link? Perhaps in good time but for now I’m waiting to see if ANY of the Mule Deer groupies rushing to his defense can prove they have a clue what they are talking about. If you need a link then you clearly don’t.

A wise man reviews the facts in evidence before coming to a conclusion. Seems to be a shortage of them here.

Your presumption of douchebag is growing with every post. Congratulations!?!

In the meantime, keep at it. It's always funny when stupid people try to act like they are smart.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Your presumption of douchebag is growing with every post. Congratulations!?!

In the meantime, keep at it. It's always funny when stupid people try to act like they are smart.

You’re the one coming to conclusions and passing judgement without knowing the facts.

Still waiting for you to prove otherwise. Provide a link to the thread and show you have a clue.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Just ... wow!
After all ... what better way to attempt to save your credibility than to challenge someone to solve a riddle?
No one will question your sanity after that.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Alamosa

Just ... wow!
After all ... what better way to attempt to save your credibility than to challenge someone to solve a riddle?
No one will question your sanity after that.

Just giving bellydeep and the ther Mule Deer groupies a way to prove they aren’t just talking out of their asses and have actually reviewed the evidence. If they have it isn’t a riddle because the information is plainly visible in the thread.

As far as bellydeep goes it is moot because he has asked me to post the link. To me that indicates he doesn’t know it and isn’t familiar with its contents. Which in turn means he has reached his conclusions in total ignorance of the facts.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
To me that indicates he doesn’t know it and isn’t familiar with its contents. Which in turn means he has reached his conclusions in total ignorance of the facts.

Maybe he's just like the rest of us, and doesn't give two sh**s.

Page 45 of 70 1 2 43 44 45 46 47 69 70

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

608 members (007FJ, 11point, 10gaugeman, 10ring1, 1234, 10Glocks, 60 invisible), 2,424 guests, and 1,213 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,415
Posts18,470,496
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.