Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Hillary's NSA problem:

This is what's been put out there for the public to see. It's a memo about Sudan, so although it was intended to be very secretive, it's something that can be detailed to shed light on the situation which exists between Hillary and Sidney Blumenthal without giving out any truly important pieces of information.

http://observer.com/2016/03/hillary-has-an-nsa-problem/

To anybody familiar with intelligence reporting, this unmistakably signals intelligence, termed SIGINT in the trade. In other words, Mr. Blumenthal, a private citizen who had enjoyed no access to U.S. intelligence for over a decade when he sent that email, somehow got hold of SIGINT about the Sudanese leadership and managed to send it, via open, unclassified email, to his friend Ms. Clinton only one day later.

NSA officials were appalled by the State Department’s release of this email, since it bore all the hallmarks of Agency reporting. Back in early January when I reported this, I was confident that Mr. Blumenthal’s information came from highly classified NSA sources, based on my years of reading and writing such reports myself, and one veteran agency official told me it was NSA information with “at least 90 percent confidence.”

Now, over two months later, I can confirm that the contents of Sid Blumenthal’s June 8, 2011, email to Hillary Clinton, sent to her personal, unclassified account, were indeed based on highly sensitive NSA information.

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Another account. Basically, Sidney Blumenthal,..a citizen, has been getting hold of highly secretive pieces of classified information and sending it to Hillary via her private server.

So,...yeah,..the government can screw over you and me and get away with it. But this is different. This is someone in the government screwing over the government's intelligence community. It should be interesting to see how it gets handled.

http://www.thenationalpatriot.com/2016/03/22/hillarys-strawman-aided-by-an-inside-man/

Blumenthal was sending to Hillary, above top secret, or SAP documents…documents that he, as a private citizen who had not had any access to secured info in more than a decade, should have never had access to in the first place.

John R. Schindler, a former NSA analyst in counterintelligence, a man with knowledge of the inner workings of the agency, has reported that Blumenthal somehow got his hands on above top secret, SAP documents from the NSA and less than 24 hours later, sent them, in whole or in part, to Hillary Clinton via her unsecured private email account on June 8th, 2011 with regard to top level security meetings amongst the military leaders in Sudan.

According to Schindler…” Specifically, this information was illegally lifted from four different NSA reports, all of them classified “Top Secret / Special Intelligence.” Worse, at least one of those reports was issued under the GAMMA compartment, which is an NSA handling caveat that is applied to extraordinarily sensitive information (for instance, decrypted conversations between top foreign leadership, as this was). GAMMA is properly viewed as a SIGINT Special Access Program, or SAP, several of which from the CIA Ms. Clinton compromised in another series of her “unclassified” emails.”

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Why are they doing that, coming down on the former secretary. Real simple, a preemptive strike. They know perfectly well that worthless stinking criminal (c)unt will drag them all into the mud to cover her arse.

Sometimes it's better to shoot a cock sucker (or (c)unt licker)before they have a chance to shoot you. They know perfectly well what that (c)unt is capable of. I'm supersized people around all that chit aren't dying. Let it go to prosecution, witness's or members of their families will mysteriously die suddenly.

Last edited by Armednfree; 05/26/16.

The older I become the more I am convinced that the voice of honor in a man's heart is the voice of GOD.
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
How are they going to get Biden/Warren on the ticket over against Bernie?

Hillary is done in the eyes of the handlers.

E
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
E
Originally Posted by DakotaDeer

Hillary is done in the eyes of the handlers.

Oh Gawd...let it happen.

I hope she gets cooked like a pig on a spit! Of course any pig is better than her.

I'm glad to hear Trump bringing up stuff like Vince Foster, but I'm afraid that I might be the only one that cares....

Damn the Clintons!

All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void. � Marbury v. Madison, 5 U.S. (2 Cranch) 137 (1803)
NRA LIfe Member
GOA
SAF
CCRKBA
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by benchman
A very probable scenario, Barak. Punishment is for little fish. Big fish walk. Sooner or later, this must change. Not that it matters, but I will never accept it.

Your outrage is commendable, but this is not an outrageous situation; it's quite a mundane, run-of-the-mill, everyday one. All governments operate this way. They have to.

We are taught from toddlerhood that multiple moral standards are justified, and it becomes so thoroughly ingrained in us that it takes a significant effort over a long period of time even to recognize the indoctrination, much less get rid of it.

For example:

If you do it, it's extortion; if the government does it, it's taxation.
If you do it, it's counterfeiting; if the government does it, it's quantitative easing.
If you do it, it's manslaughter or negligent homicide; if the government does it, it's collateral damage.
If you do it, it's first-degree aggravated murder; if the government does it, it's execution.
If you do it, it's sexual assault; if the government does it, it's airport security.
If you do it, it's kidnapping; if the government does it, it's imprisonment.
If you do it, it's indentured servitude; if the government does it, it's jury duty.
If you do it, it's bribery; if the government does it, it's subsidy.
If you do it, it's home invasion and possibly murder; if the government does it, it's Department Policy.

And the list goes on and on. We're taught to believe that the rules that apply to us not only don't apply to those who wish to rule us, but shouldn't apply to those who wish to rule us. Most of us continue to believe it our whole lives.

To tell the honest truth, the reason most people here are interested in Hillary's emails is not because of some outraged sense of moral justice, but because they're Republicans and Hillary is a Democrat and they're looking for a way to keep her from winning the election. If there weren't an election on, this whole scandal would be a non-issue, because we all understand that of course it's okay for government people to do things it's not okay for us mundanes to do. Why, the alternative would be...anarchy!

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Hasn't been indicted yet..and won't be
The BitchOfBenghazi walks instead of hanging out to dry

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Barak

To tell the honest truth, the reason most people here are interested in Hillary's emails is not because of some outraged sense of moral justice, but because they're Republicans and Hillary is a Democrat .

That's part of it. The fact that she's a cold blooded radical feminist is a bigger part of it for me, however.

She carries all the faults of any politician, *plus* she's predisposed to hate the male of the species on top of it.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You best hope she walks and is the nominee.

If not, it's Biden or Bloomberg, who will appeal to many "safety first" types will probably beat Trump.

Even should she win IF she does not get back the Congress, she'll be impeached and convicted.

We all hate her, but we have to take the long view.

Feel the Bern !

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by popesixtus
You best hope she walks and is the nominee.

If not, it's Biden or Bloomberg, who will appeal to many "safety first" types will probably beat Trump.

Even should she win IF she does not get back the Congress, she'll be impeached and convicted.

We all hate her, but we have to take the long view.

Feel the Bern !

Another Larry Root persona slithering in.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
"slithering in."

Funny comin' from a snake troll who would have nothing to say w/o the " " button.

IF you disagree with that post, why don't you try something new for you ?

Come up with a cogent, detailed argument to refute the premise.

Probably impossible for you as it requires and understanding of voting patterns, demographics, history, social trends and probability theory .... none of which are taught under a rock where snake trolls live.

Last edited by popesixtus; 05/27/16.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
<yawn>

Hi, Larry. Bye, Larry.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

114 members (007FJ, 44mc, 808outdoors, 7887mm08, 35, 10Glocks, 10 invisible), 1,257 guests, and 809 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,692
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.